• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several abilities missed on profiles for Dragon Ball, Z, Super, GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More:

(Solved)1. Future Mai should have the following: or at least have a organize profile!

Explosion Manipulation (Via Rocket Lauchers)

Poison Manipulation (Via Poison Bombs)

Light Manipulation (Via Flash Granades)

Smoke Manipulation (Via Tear Gas)

Chi Manipulation (Via KI Shotgun) Here

(Rejected)2. Future Trunks should have the following:

Time Travel (Via Time Machine)

(Solved)3. Android 18 should have the following:

should have Self-Destruction before her bombs were removed or should be able to the same as her brother Android 17 .

4. Spopovich should have the following:

(Solved) Energy Absorption (Via Energy-Suction Device)

(Rejected) Statistics Amplification (Via Babidi's Mind Control)

(Solved) Berserk Mode Not having control over his majin state and all most killing Videl.

(Solved)5. Bergamo should have the following:

Statistics Amplification by absorbing attacks and increasing his own 2fold Here and Here

6. All Angels, Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)

(Rejected) Information Analysis
Whis analysing Goku and Vegeta weakness Here and explaining Goku's UI

(Rejected) Limited Information Analysis Goku saw through Tien's Multiform weakness.Here

(Rejected) Adaptated to moves Goku has seen his opponets used on him before.

(Rejected) 7. Vegeta shouild get the following:

Statistics Amplification (Via Babidi's Mind Control, For Majin Vegeta only)

Also, the same as Dabura and Yako

@Dark649

Can I get your oppinion on all seven?

Sorry for overwhelming you.

I have more that I will add. but I want to resolve this first.

Mai stuff is ok.

Trunks has used it, but i don't see how its helpful battle-wise against an opponent rather than just escaping.

I recall that 18 threatened to explode herself against Cell, so it seems fine.

Spopo. abilities seems fine sans statisitics amplification, they don't have it normally since its a Babidi boosting than rather them boosting themself.

About Whis, its not information analysis since he studied them over time rather than a first glance to figure out their problem, not sure about adaptation either.

@Dark649

For the Trunks Time Travel, he can use it like he did in the Goku Black arc. Maybe a out of character battle if the opponetnt is strong he can escape get stronger and return?

What about Bergamo statisitics amplification?

What about Goku Limited Information Analysis?Here

Goku adapted to moves or situation he has been through. Like when he says that move wont work on me again. Here

Bergamo is also fine, the Goku stuff is him studying the opponent with his mind rather than via an ability.

More:

1. Son Goku (Dragon Ball) , and ohter Dragon Ball characters should get the following:

Acrobatics

Here Here Here Here Here Here Here

All dragon ball characters should scale to this!

2. Indomitable Will For Vegeta and Son Goku

Vegeta resisted the Babidi Mind control with his Indomitable Will. Goku will not give up no matter what even if he has no energy left like in TOP Here here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've done a lot of thinking regarding the scaling in the Tournament of Power and I think there is a very strong argument for Frieza having Accelerated Development via Training, Battle and maybe even Passive.

Reasons

• Frieza supposedly never trained a day in his life, but could keep up with Goku who had decades of training when suppressed to Goku's level
  • Frieza could keep up with Goku without access to Ki sensing (massive handicap but could keep up)
  • Frieza grew infinitely more powerful in just four months of training and something like hundreds or thousands of times in a year of meditation
  • Mastered Golden and heavily evolved his Ki Control (to arguable mastery) by simply meditating on these abilities
Scaling

• Golden is far stronger than Blue (Sources are RoF (Movie and Anime) and various magazine statements)
  • Golden Frieza completely equals Pre-UIO Goku Blue
  • Dyspo was too fast for SSG Goku and SSB Goku couldn't hit him.
  • Base Frieza stomps SS2 Cabba around whereas Post-UIO Base Goku (albeit exhausted) is stated to keep up with SS2 Caulifa with his vastly superior skill and training
  • Base Frieza can overpower and hit Dyspo, takes no damage from Dyspo's attacks (despite Hit being heavily damaged and Dyspo matching SSG Goku physically)
  • Golden Frieza is explicitly stated to be faster than Dyspo and can blitz him.
  • Golden Frieza can dodge and block all of Maximum Dyspo's attacks, despite Champa and Vados expressing difficulty to even perceive Dyspo from the stands and the GodPad being unable to even perceive Dyspo.
  • Frieza can temporarily stop Toppo's enraged Hakai sphere, slow it to a crawl and then survive it detonating and warping the entire World of Void at point blank range (He heavily struggled to control a very weak portion of Sidra's energy, whereas Toppo is an outright full God of Destruction using powerful Hakai spheres)
  • Frieza's Imprisonment Ball can paralyze GoD Toppo for a few seconds
  • Golden Frieza can completely match Post-UI Jiren, with 17 remarking on their absurd power (17 having infinite stamina is unlikely to have been weakened in the ToP and was previously comparable to Pre-UIO Goku Blue).
  • Frieza fights on-par with Jiren (who is stated to have grown stronger) with Post-UI Goku, who should be far stronger than before.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Based upon all of the observations above, ToP Frieza's feats are clearly vastly superior to how he scales prior to the ToP. He consistently displays continually superior feats over the course of the Tournament of Power, eventually climaxing in potentially being akin to Pre-ToP SSB Goku in just base (due to 17's amazement of his strength).

In other words, in under an hour, Frieza grew vastly more powerful. This may sound like insane scaling, until it is recalled that Frieza grew infinitely stronger in four months of active training and upwards to thousands of times stronger by focusing for a year. Broly Frieza is also clearly Low 2-C and arguably scales to being far superior to Goku Blue for tanking Broly for over an hour and not being knocked out even once.

Overall, I think Frieza may warrant Accelerated Development as well as Reactive Power Level due to scaling to being vastly more powerful by the end of the ToP, compared to how he was just prior to it.

Apologies if none of this information is considered useful or has already been argued. It's just something that was boiling in my head recently, so I am interested in how others would interpret it.

This thread has become too long and hard to keep track of and the OP doesn't reflect what's being discussed at the moment. So a new and simplified thread with whatever's left is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back