• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I can't wait to start this match.

Speed isn't equalized. Both scale to crossing universes in seconds.

Serge's profile is barebones so I'll describe his stuff if someone asks (and yes his scaling chain is humongous to match. We all remember Lavos's days in the prime and Sege with CC scales above that).

XG has the Keysword. Serge has the Chrono Cross (low end).

Game Goku

Shitty successor to sword Goku

Serge
Goku Xeno

Serge blitzes to hell and back. Honestly Cal, you're the saddest and pettiest guy I've ever seen. Don't you have anything else to do other than spiting?

First, watch your tongue. Don't call me sad.

Second, have you seen the profile? It says MFTL+.

First, if you're not sad, why are you spiting then? I can smell your intentions.

Second, It says Immeasurable with the Chrono Cross.

Chrono Cross was supposed to be downgraded to 2A, thus ridding of its speed.

I don't see why its spite

Jokes aside this is a mismatch; the Chrono profiles are dreadfully barren (aside from Harle and DD/TD Lavos) are in need of serious (Xenoblade level) revisions meanwhile it hasn't been decided how far into 2-A DBH goes into yet...

This doesn't seem like spite?

Serge's profile is shitty but afaik from here in what his profile should have. He doesn't stomp Goku.

Yes. I'm so blatant of a spiter that I'll put an immeasurable character against a MFTL+ character. Despite the fact that I didn't do that for Mechi vs Enerjak a couple minutes before this match and put in the OP why speed isn't equalized. Instead, I'm just a liar who will say Serge scales to something less so he can blitz when the matchup comes.

The false characterization of me here alone is report worthy, let alone the insult.

Both should be on similar levels of quadrillions c.

On the topic of AP, in the words of the great FateAlbane...

"I could legit say TD is above 47 different 2-As up till Serge with the Chrono Cross, but I'll be a sweet little cinnamon bun and go with "DD (possibly baseline 2-A) < Harle < Kid < Linx =< Fate with Frozen Flame <<< Dragon God controlled by TD at endgame <<< TD."

(Keep in mind that the Frozen Flame is literally just a piece of Lavos back when it was in its base form...when it first arrived on earth before it started absorbing power...which was literally hundreds of millions of years before)

He scales below Whis who has the universe crossing feat comparable to Serge's. For ease's sake I say that Xeno Goku is 500 quad c.

XV scaling : Demigra, the baseline for DBXV... Is much weaker than SSB Goku (Pre-Resurrection of F Saga) , Mira is weaker than SSB Goku (Before the Universe 6 Tournament) .

Similar scaling from the Super series for the Cast for DBS... So as of during ToP , SSJ1 (Tournament of Power) Goku would still be at least millions of times into the 2-B tier . The scaling is good... Except for Post-Tokipedia (Which happens before Broly Movie but after Tournament of Power)

Demon God Dabura >> God of Destruction Beerus & Champa (Considered them to be mere child's play in comparison, even after witnessing them going all-out) >= Future Warrior (Pre-MUI Goku, During Tokipedia Arc, Beerus calls FW2 his equal) . Even SSJ1 to SSJ2 Gohan, YAMCHA , HERCULE , Videl , and all the Trainers are at bare minimum stronger than FW1 .

Goku (Tokipedia Arc) - Goku's base surpassed Future Warrior to such a degree he was literally on the floor, downed. He needed a amp to win by Fu , and then forced Goku to use SSB , then MUI, and managed to slightly win against him.

Future Warrior then fought a Massively Amped Fu, later on . Fu oneshotted Demon God Dabura while out of energy, and is stronger than the MUI Goku from Tokipedia who should be leagues above the MUI from the ToP since he was forced to reunlock it. Then Fu got massively stronger via several other amps.

SSJ1 Kefla (Post-Tokipedia) defeated Fu without much trouble, saying " he was a warm-up " . Future Warrior fought her and beat her ,

Then the Broly Arc characters. Broly's Ikari State (Due to being Post-Tokipedia) is far stronger than SSJ2 Kefla (Post-Tokipedia) SSJ and LSSJ got a lot stronger since then, to the point he now, post-amping, has the power to even overwhelm SSB Gogeta (Post-Tokipedia) . Future Warrior beat that LSSJ

Then... FW2 beat Gogeta, Vegito ,Kefla, and Broly simultaneously while heavily handicapping themselves.

Post-Tokipedia Future Warrior (XV2) is at the very least comparable to (Post-Tokipedia) SSB Gogeta and SSB Vegito , both who represent a Post-Tokipedia fusion of Goku and Vegeta [Remember Base Goku is > Future Warrior (Tokipedia) by a lot, to the point he was borderline knocked out while Goku was completely fine and had no scratch on him] , fighting together, while holding back heavily against them. SSJ1 Kefla points this out when she fought 4 on 1 against the Future Warrior (the other being DBS Full Powered Super Saiyan Broly) , who keep in mind defeated a Amped Fu, who even when normal was stronger than Tokipedia MUI Goku and oneshotted Demon God Dabura while running out of energy.

So really it's Post-Tokipedia Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2; Fought SSB Vegito, Gogeta, FP Super Saiyan Broly , and SSJ1 Kefla together simultaneously and beat them all, even when the all broke their limits in the second half of the fight , all while heavily handicapped) >> SSB Vegito and Gogeta (Post-Tokipedia; Stupdenously stronger than FP SS Broly) >>> FP Super Saiyan Broly (Post-Tokipedia; Broly Arc happened after Tokipedia BTW, so just imagine how strong Broly is....) >>> SSJ Broly >>> Ikari Broly (by scaling is at least comparable to Post-Kefla SSJ2 Kefla)>>> SSJ1 Kefla (Post-Tokipedia) >> Massive Amped Fu >> Demon God Dabura >> Future Warrior (Post-Amp;Tokipedia) >= MUI Goku (Tokipedia) >>>>> Enraged MUI Goku (Tournament of Power) >> Limit Breaker Jiren >= MUI Goku (Tournament of Power) > Base Goku (Tokipedia) >>> Full Powered Jiren >= UIO 3rd Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (and milions of overs later) SSB Goku (U6 saga) >>> Limiters Off Mira >> FW (Post-XV1) >>> Demigra (Pre-RoF;Post-BoG).

This is Xenoverse and Heroes > Xenoverse.

This is a blitz, equalize speed and the flamewar will cooldown

This seems like a bad idea now. Especially since DBH is still on the heels of getting upgraded, the scaling chain has not been ironed out and there is still multiple revisions to be done on it in the near future. I recomend not making battles with it since the stats for Heroes and Xenoverse guys are liable to stil change more soon.

Either equalize speed and Goku gets the AP advantage or Serge whooshes

That's literally a keyblade what the fork

That said, it doesn't list Goku as one of it's users, so ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back