• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty--

Abilities that need closer looks
Subjective Reality; iirc it's somewhere in Burst Re:Newal, I'd have to take time out of my busy schedule to look for it.

Perception Manipulation; Yeah, could just be a high level of stealth, or invisibility maybe? They're capable of hiding their presence from others.

Space-Time Manipulation; Could likely be Spatial Manipulation, but I plan on posting a Spatial Manipulation scan below here in a second.

Pseudo-Flight; Yeah, I was deciding either Pseudo-Flight and Limited, seems that'd be the way to go.

Regeneration; Fair, Ryouna's the only one that did this, could probably be her mind, but she /did/ transform into a Tempura dish in her Heart mission, likely just shapeshifting or something, I'd send an image but it's pretty ecchi-

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction: You're right, iirc the Mikagura Sisters invited her dead soul and Sayuri made said special world while time was stopped in the real world.

Matter Manipulation/Transmutation; Probably Energy Manipulation looking back at it, yeah.

Resistances that need closer looks
Power Nullification; Homura was able to break her friends out of Orochi's spell with the sheer force of her attacks alone, could've likely just been spell nullification.

Poison Manipulation; Hmmn, I'm kinda stuck on this one.

Gravity Manipulation; You're right.

Death Manipulation; Yeah, I'm gonna agree since destroying the soul could kill a guy.

Empathic Manipulation; Understandable.

Acceptable abilities so far
Extrasensory Perception; all shinobi have this on their pages iirc, we can just add this explanation to their pages so people know how strong their ESP is.

Shapeshifting and limited Power Mimicry; Applies only to Kiriya, hopefully we'll get a Kiriya page someday, he has a good assortment of feats.

Supernatural Willpower

Enhanced Senses

Acceptable resistances so far
Mind Manipulation

Fire/Heat/Cold Resistance

Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation; Deconstruction was debunked, so it's just a Soul resistance.

Curse Manipulation: Specifically for Miyabi.

Madness Manipulation and Corruption

More Abilities and scans?!
While surfing I might've found a few more abilities at that.

Spatial Manipulation, I think, you guys would have to determine through these scans (Shinobi can create a Shinobi Barrier, when they fight, a dimension separated from reality that's surrounded by, impenetrable forcefields. Heck, even lesser Shinobi can warp space around them)

Water Manipulation and Transmutation (Did you really think I forgot Peach Beach Splash exists? it's gonna slap hard here in a second, this game is crazy for some watergun shooter, the shinobi have water guns, that are infused with the Shinobi's spirit, transforming said guns into powerful weapons)

Time Stop (Pretty sure Sayuri is the one, who stopped time in the real world for the Kagura Millennium Festival, given she made the dimension, it's obvious we can assume she's the puppet master)

Fourth Wall Awareness (For Asuka; Knows she is the main protagonist, and even directly talks to the player, Homura questioning who she's talking to afterwards)

Transmutation? Deconstruction? (For Asuka; I'll let you all decide from this)

We can add a scan to Ikaruga's Afterimage Creation here.

POSSIBLE HIGH 3-A ENVIRONMENTAL COVERAGE FEAT?! THAT DARN WATERGUN GAME STRIKES AGAIN-
You guys can decide what you wanna do with this, as stated beforehand in the ESP scans, the beach in Peach Beach Splash expands to infinity.

Although this primarily seems like it goes towards Ryouki, since she's the one who piloted the Heaven's Casket, should probably be its own thing as either a weapon in the Senran verse or a key on Ryouki's page.

Alrighty, so, In PBS, the girls could defeat the Heaven's Casket, who covered the entire beach with dark clouds, Homura sensing its power and Miyabi replying in question to verify that they're sensing something stronger than a Yōma, and again, said beach is said to be infinite in size.

Last edited:
Well, I did a quick spreadsheet calc using rotational KE and GPE for the truck and looks like this is a casual 9-B+ feat for Yags

POSSIBLE HIGH 3-A ENVIRONMENTAL COVERAGE FEAT?! THAT DARN WATERGUN GAME STRIKES AGAIN-
laughing-smile.gif

Heaven's Casket is stronger than a Yōma? At least it'd probably be something for Ryōki.

And by the way, they defeated this thing with WATERGUUUUUUNS no less, I CANNOT take this game seriously, SMH-

Okay. Do you need my help with anything here, and will this discussion take a lot of time further?

Technically this is all derailment from the thread's original purpose.

The only thing from the OG purpose of this thread we're waiting on is what end of this calc should be used. However it seems like a calc group member has yet to response. To be honest though, I haven't gotten anything to show if Hebijo's foundation was destroyed, and what the foundation even looks like.

I've only seen the building, in fact I don't think Hebijo is on any stone foundation. From what I see here. The stone foundation like thing used in the calc doesn't even exist, or at least if that is part of the foundation it doesn't match what the calc is using. Just looks like the building is beside a cliff.

I think it would be for the best if the first end of the calc is used, the Low 7-C results. Since I'm not really see evidence of a stone foundation like in the picture used in the calc, and I haven't gotten confirmation that anything besides the building itself was destroyed.

In which case the original purpose of this thread can be fulfilled if that is agreed upon.

Technically this is all derailment from the thread's original purpose.

The only thing from the OG purpose of this thread we're waiting on is what end of this calc should be used. However it seems like a calc group member has yet to response. To be honest though, I haven't gotten anything to show if Hebijo's foundation was destroyed, and what the foundation even looks like.

I've only seen the building, in fact I don't think Hebijo is on any stone foundation. From what I see here. The stone foundation like thing used in the calc doesn't even exist, or at least if that is part of the foundation it doesn't match what the calc is using. Just looks like the building is beside a cliff.

I think it would be for the best if the first end of the calc is used, the Low 7-C results. Since I'm not really see evidence of a stone foundation like in the picture used in the calc, and I haven't gotten confirmation that anything besides the building itself was destroyed.

In which case the original purpose of this thread can be fulfilled if that is agreed upon.
@Therefir @Mr._Bambu @KLOL506 @Dark-Carioca

Which end result do you think should be used here? I would appreciate if you can help us reach a conclusion to this thread.

Also here is the sandbox for the characters, the basic changes I obviously wouldn't put the entire verse in a sandbox.

And a sandbox for the changes to the verse page as well.

These look alright, any changes needed?

One thing at a time, no one is in a rush here.

Don't want anyone to feel pressured.

The LS page has values in Newtons, there is no need for converting to kg or metric tons
Once again, no LS allowed for AP feats unless it involves pushing or throwing someone into the air.

Newtons as a whole are useless here, just axe the newton value.

EDIT: Sorry, thought this was about the castle calc. Carry on.

Last edited:
How do you explain Haruka's lab then?
Who to say it was destroyed? You haven't provided anything to suggest that anything underground was destroyed. Also you don't need a stone foundation to have a basement, Guess my house is on top of a stone foundation like that huh?

Also the measurements you have are incorrect. If there was some ground destroyed, it wasn't what you're measuring here. Have no idea how much ground would even be destroyed. In fact it's possible the destruction of the building caused anything like a basement to have the ceiling crash down onto to them.

Regardless, only the building destruction should be used as the KLOL and Carioca seem to agree. Since you haven't provided any evidence that the ground beneath the building was destroyed as well.

Note: We're almost done here. Just need to finish my sandbox.

Beyond it being reveled that Burst Re:Newel is ... another timelime...
That, but I'll digress

As for the foundation of Hebijo, even though we don't see it, there is a simple reason why it would have been built underneath, earthquakes. We don't know how old the castle keep is, but the foundation and keep proper would have been built with this purpose in mind, otherwise the entire structure would easily collapse. Having a large foundation to the keep allows you to build bigger keeps on top, and with Hebijo being over 132.9705551721490 m tall, having that foundation is essential

And also, even though I'm not using the game, in the Shoujotachi no Shinei manga, if I remember correctly, we see the castle keep with the foundation

Alright, I'll help out with the other timeline thing, putting each game in canonical order.

Timeline 1: 3DS era (Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls, Senran Kagura: Burst, Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson)

Timeline 2: PlayStation era (Senran Kagura: Burst Re:Newal, Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash)

Peach Ball, Bon Appetit, and Reflexions are non canon iirc-

@Gohan?_You're_still_alive? I personally think of Senran Kagura: Estival Versus and Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash as spin-offs along with Peach Ball, Bon Appetit, and Reflexions since Estival Versus only exists because of scummy business transactions that forced the "canon" route from the Crimson Squad route to the Gessen Route.

Edit: And I personally feel like there shouldn't be one canon route for Shinovi Versus, instead all of the routes should be considered canon. This is similar with how the VN of Fate/Stay Night handled it's story, all of the routes are canon and it's the player's choice on which to follow. Now I know that this makes the creation of a sequel hard to do and justify, but Ataraxia exists and it justifies itself by being the sequel to all routes through timey wimey shenanigans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back