• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@LephyrTheRevanchist if you're still there, maybe try having a look at these:

Resistances:

Power Nullification (Can fight Homura, who was, capable of, destroying, Orochi's curse, with her, attacks alone)

Poison Manipulation (Homura's Crimson Squad survived a poison, specifically meant to kill them)

Gravity Manipulation (Shinobi can be near black holes without much problem)

Death Manipulation (The usage of the Super-Secret Ninja Art Scroll would instantly kill the user, but Asuka wasn't affected)

Empathic Manipulation (Asuka's willpower should be massively stronger than Katsuragi's, who can forcefully change her emotions with her will)

Abilities:

Subjective Reality (Shinobi Transformation outfits aren't put on physically; rather, they're the manifestations of each shinobi's idealized appearance. These looks can reflect one's inner complexes or traumas)

Perception Manipulation (Shinobi can hide, their own presence)

Regeneration (Mid-High; Shinobi can regenerate from having their bodies be boiled in oil, which would make their skin fall up to the muscles and would evaporate all of their water and blood)

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with Ryōki, who's, a, ghost. Shinobi like Yagyū affirms that she fought ghosts before. Shinobi can interact with Yōma, which are incorporeal spirits. Shinobi can interact with Black Ice, which is, composed of, dark energy)

Matter Manipulation (Can make her swords become whips), either that or this is Transmutation, I'll let you decide this
haven't forgotten I promise, just remind me in a couple of hours by replying to this

@LephyrTheRevanchist if you're still there, maybe try having a look at these:

Resistances:

Power Nullification (Can fight Homura, who was, capable of, destroying, Orochi's curse, with her, attacks alone)

Poison Manipulation (Homura's Crimson Squad survived a poison, specifically meant to kill them)

Death Manipulation (The usage of the Super-Secret Ninja Art Scroll would instantly kill the user, but Asuka wasn't affected)

Empathic Manipulation (Asuka's willpower should be massively stronger than Katsuragi's, who can forcefully change her emotions with her will)

Abilities:

Subjective Reality (Shinobi Transformation outfits aren't put on physically; rather, they're the manifestations of each shinobi's idealized appearance. These looks can reflect one's inner complexes or traumas)

Perception Manipulation (Shinobi can hide, their own presence)

Regeneration (Mid-High; Shinobi can regenerate from having their bodies be boiled in oil, which would make their skin fall up to the muscles and would evaporate all of their water and blood)

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with Ryōki, who's, a, ghost. Shinobi like Yagyū affirms that she fought ghosts before. Shinobi can interact with Yōma, which are incorporeal spirits. Shinobi can interact with Black Ice, which is, composed of, dark energy)

Matter Manipulation (Can make her swords become whips), either that or this is Transmutation, I'll let you decide this
bump

These need better contex to be shown, as I don't know what's happening there exactly. I assume in the nullification one, she was nulling some sort of mindhax? But the poison one, when was a poison brought up exactly?

You should show them actually resisting this in some manner.

Disagree, as the scans directly states you would only die if you aren't skilled enough. She's simply skilled enough.

Why are we assuming she has greater willpower? Also, that still wouldn't give resistance to Empath Hax, simply because he's not resisting his emotions being changed, he is forcing himself to go through those things. It's not even a supernatural ability without more context.

Limited/minor, and should get game scans instead of linking to another site.

This is more in line with stealth mastery.

She's not really regenerating there, tho, and only her skin got affected fully. I could see this being resistance to heat instead.

Simply non-physical interaction.

Weapon Control

@Hagane_no_Saiyajin

We do not currently accept putting numbers like that on profiles, do not attempt to add them back.

This can change if the discussion on it goes through, but right now they are not accepted

Also I've recently learned that the method to find Mirai's reaction speed here isn't usable. However it means little since her bullet speed is able to meet the tank firing at half way, despite shooting after it fired, this means her bullet is equal to or faster than the tank's round.

As such her bullets and whoever scales should just be somewhere from 1530 m/s to 1750 m/s, which is Supersonic+ to Hypersonic. This would scale to their reactions and combat speed, their running/travel speed would be something else. Right now I can say Subsonic (138 m/s) for Hibari running faster than a bullet train.

What should we do for here?

Last edited:
I still agree with what LephyrTheRevanchist said there.

They should be Subsonic in running/movement speed and Supersonic+ or Hypersonic in reactions and combat speed from scaling to Mirai.

We'll need staff agreement on that part.

Let me make sure I got this right.

Limited Subjective Reality: You need to get scans from the games first.

Stealth: They already have this.

Heat Resistance: From this feat. Only for Ryouna, you need to provide a reason for it to scale to anyone else.

Non-Physical Interaction: (Can interact with Ryōki, who's, a, ghost. Shinobi like Yagyū affirms that she fought ghosts before. Shinobi can interact with Yōma, which are incorporeal spirits. Shinobi can interact with Black Ice, which is, composed of, dark energy)

Weapon Control for Asuka:

This are the agree abilities from what I understand.

Could use that Subjective Reality scan.
I think there might be artbooks that explain such things like the "Senran Kagura: Burst -Official Perfect Bible + Illustrations-" and "Senran Kagura: Official Design Works" Not sure if anyone wants to try getting them, that's not mentioning they'd be in Japanese too.

If there isn't an official one, you should ask for one in the translation request thread.
Well, we do need the scans/raws first, I don't there there are any official translations out there as far as I know

Edit: this is the list of official guides:
  • Senran Kagura: Official Design Works -Trail of Girls-
  • Senran Kagura: Official Design Works -Crimson Girls-
  • Senran Kagura: Burst -Official Perfect Bible + Illustrations-
  • Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus -Shinobi Syllabus-
  • Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus -Official Perfect Bible + Illustrations-
  • Senran Kagura: Estival Versus -Shinobi Summary-
  • Senran Kagura: Estival Versus -Official Perfect Bible + Illustrations-
  • Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Art Book 2017 (Hibarock Party)
  • Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Official Visual Collection
  • Senran Kagura: Burst Re:Newal Official Visual Collection

Back