• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Asked by Ant to talk here.

If one attack destroys an entire area... can non-nuclear air blast fireball yield calculator be slapped into instead?

Also, is there "no crater behind"? Like ordinary nuclear blasts also claims "leaves no crater behind" but it does.

Likely just meaning "Kyoto would be covered by one fireball" if you actually take the context.

Just measure the minimal circle areea required to cover one Kyoto, deduce its radius, and slap the non-nuclear air blast fireball yield and ask me to evaluate.
@TheRustyOne

Since these are the only ones with scans in the op, these are the only ones I'll evaluate (for now). I also took the liberty of putting these on imgur, for easier indexing.

Very straightforward, I agree. Link for imgur here.

Water Manipulation and Transmutation (Did you really think I forgot Peach Beach Splash exists? it's gonna slap hard here in a second, this game is crazy for some watergun shooter, the shinobi have water guns, that are infused with the Shinobi's spirit, transforming said guns into powerful weapons)
Should be limited water manipulation, and instead of transmutation, should be weapon control and damage boost (Adding a YT link for the guns showcased here.) Imgur album with the scans here.

Time Stop (Pretty sure Sayuri is the one, who stopped time in the real world for the Kagura Millennium Festival, given she made the dimension, it's obvious we can assume she's the puppet master)
Also very straightforward, but I'm unsure how combat applicable this is (it seems she used some kind of prep? Better context should be shown). If it isn't, would have to be noted as so in the profiles. Imgur album here.

Agreed, simple enough. Imgur album here.

Transmutation? Deconstruction? (For Asuka; I'll let you all decide from this)
This is deconstruction if legit, but I'm not so sure. Seems to me she cut the bullets extremely fast, rather than actually turning them to dust. I could see a possibly tho. Imgur

We can add a scan to Ikaruga's Afterimage Creation here.
If the manga is canon, should be okay. Imgur

Asked by Ant to talk here.

If one attack destroys an entire area... can non-nuclear air blast fireball yield calculator be slapped into instead?

Also, is there "no crater behind"? Like ordinary nuclear blasts also claims "leaves no crater behind" but it does.

Likely just meaning "Kyoto would be covered by one fireball" if you actually take the context.

Just measure the minimal circle areea required to cover one Kyoto, deduce its radius, and slap the non-nuclear air blast fireball yield and ask me to evaluate.
@TheRustyOne

Last edited:
I believe we need more than one staff member's evaluation.

@LephyrTheRevanchist

That is correct right?
Since the abilities are so straightforward, this can be applied with just me.

See here
Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy.

For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.

For the abilities yeah.

But the calc, which has been evaluated by me and Mitch, will upgrade the current 8-C characters to High 8-C. I thought that would require more.

Not a calc member so can't comment on the calcs.

As for the abilities, first transmutation is just weapon control, the 2nd one for Asuka seems like deconstuction.

Other abilities are fine, as for High 3-A, the dimension may be infinite, but idk if the darkness really covered all of it, i don't see any statements that it did, so seems iffy to me.

Not a calc member so can't comment on the calcs.

As for the abilities, first transmutation is just weapon control, the 2nd one for Asuka seems like deconstuction.

Other abilities are fine, as for High 3-A, the dimension may be infinite, but idk if the darkness really covered all of it, i don't see any statements that it did, so seems iffy to me.
@TheRustyOne

Since these are the only ones with scans in the op, these are the only ones I'll evaluate (for now). I also took the liberty of putting these on imgur, for easier indexing.

Very straightforward, I agree. Link for imgur here.

Should be limited water manipulation, and instead of transmutation, should be weapon control and damage boost (Adding a YT link for the guns showcased here.) Imgur album with the scans here.

Also very straightforward, but I'm unsure how combat applicable this is (it seems she used some kind of prep? Better context should be shown). If it isn't, would have to be noted as so in the profiles. Imgur album here.

Agreed, simple enough. Imgur album here.

This is deconstruction if legit, but I'm not so sure. Seems to me she cut the bullets extremely fast, rather than actually turning them to dust. I could see a possibly tho. Imgur

If the manga is canon, should be okay. Imgur
@TheRustyOne might you be up for adding these to the profiles?

Just for an update

We need to discuss which method of Kagura's feat is most viable due to how the original quote only says "an astounding amount of heat is released".

Using specific heat equations gets 6-C to High 6-B results (5.36 Gigaton of TNT to 171.53 Teratons of TNT )

Using nuclear fireball calculator gets 6-C results (8.54 Gigatons of TNT to 8.6 Gigatons of TNT)

Using radiation equations gets High 7-C to 5-A results (637.88 Kilotons of TNT to 4.208 Yottatons of TNT)

For Mirai's reaction speed here if we say it took 3 frames for her to react her perception would be 1.37142857142857E-03-1.47899159663866E-03 s or 1.61632653061225E-03-1.72473867595819E-03 s which means Supersonic reactions, if we say it took 2 frames for her to react her perception would be 9.85994397759104E-04-9.14285714285714E-04 s or 1.14982578397213E-03-1.07755102040816E-03 s which means Supersonic+ reactions

However since her bullet speed is able to meet the tank firing at half way, despite shooting after it fired, this means her bullet is equal to or faster than the tank's round. As such her bullets and whoever scales should just be somewhere from 1530 m/s to 1750 m/s, which is Supersonic+ to Hypersonic. This would scale to their reactions and combat speed, their running/travel speed would be something else. Right now I can say Subsonic (138 m/s) for Hibari running faster than a bullet train.

Also I consulted ChatGTP on Japanese castles, and it looks like according to the resource Japanese Castles: A Guide to the Castles of Japan the compressive strengths of the plaster would be 5-10 MPa, and quering further it said that the percentages of volume for the materials would be around 70% Wood, around 20% Plaster, and around 10% Rock/Stone. Putting those values into WolframAlpha got me 1.512 Kilotons of TNT (still Low 7-C) for the whole feat, which would make Ultimate Asuka and Crimson Homura individually 756.19306 Tons of TNT (8-A). Although I maybe characters like Daidouji and Rin would scale to the full feat considering that Dai herself said that the power of the Super Secret Ninja Scroll would entertain her a little

Last edited:
I cannot add anything. I would've if I could, but I can't spare the time.
Don't know how I managed it, but I did the ability additions the Lephyr agreed on for all of the profiles sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who cares about Senran Kagura here

Although what do we say about this?

@LephyrTheRevanchist if you're still there, maybe try having a look at these:

Resistances:

Power Nullification (Can fight Homura, who was, capable of, destroying, Orochi's curse, with her, attacks alone)

Poison Manipulation (Homura's Crimson Squad survived a poison, specifically meant to kill them)

Gravity Manipulation (Shinobi can be near black holes without much problem)

Death Manipulation (The usage of the Super-Secret Ninja Art Scroll would instantly kill the user, but Asuka wasn't affected)

Empathic Manipulation (Asuka's willpower should be massively stronger than Katsuragi's, who can forcefully change her emotions with her will)

Abilities:

Subjective Reality (Shinobi Transformation outfits aren't put on physically; rather, they're the manifestations of each shinobi's idealized appearance. These looks can reflect one's inner complexes or traumas)

Perception Manipulation (Shinobi can hide, their own presence)

Regeneration (Mid-High; Shinobi can regenerate from having their bodies be boiled in oil, which would make their skin fall up to the muscles and would evaporate all of their water and blood)

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with Ryōki, who's, a, ghost. Shinobi like Yagyū affirms that she fought ghosts before. Shinobi can interact with Yōma, which are incorporeal spirits. Shinobi can interact with Black Ice, which is, composed of, dark energy)

Matter Manipulation (Can make her swords become whips), either that or this is Transmutation, I'll let you decide this

I dislike using a thread that already is difficult to get fully accepted to piggy back new revisions

I'll take a look at that later (unless another mod sees it before me)

@LephyrTheRevanchist if you're still there, maybe try having a look at these:

Resistances:

Power Nullification (Can fight Homura, who was, capable of, destroying, Orochi's curse, with her, attacks alone)

Poison Manipulation (Homura's Crimson Squad survived a poison, specifically meant to kill them)

Gravity Manipulation (Shinobi can be near black holes without much problem)

Death Manipulation (The usage of the Super-Secret Ninja Art Scroll would instantly kill the user, but Asuka wasn't affected)

Empathic Manipulation (Asuka's willpower should be massively stronger than Katsuragi's, who can forcefully change her emotions with her will)

Abilities:

Subjective Reality (Shinobi Transformation outfits aren't put on physically; rather, they're the manifestations of each shinobi's idealized appearance. These looks can reflect one's inner complexes or traumas)

Perception Manipulation (Shinobi can hide, their own presence)

Regeneration (Mid-High; Shinobi can regenerate from having their bodies be boiled in oil, which would make their skin fall up to the muscles and would evaporate all of their water and blood)

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with Ryōki, who's, a, ghost. Shinobi like Yagyū affirms that she fought ghosts before. Shinobi can interact with Yōma, which are incorporeal spirits. Shinobi can interact with Black Ice, which is, composed of, dark energy)

Matter Manipulation (Can make her swords become whips), either that or this is Transmutation, I'll let you decide this
bump

Back