• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

You should probably create a thread about the issue in our calc group forum first.
I tried to do that for freezing calcs, but no one replied, this is the only reply I got btw

Hijacking this to complain about freezing calcs

For freezing a city even if everything is covered in ice wouldn’t it make more sense to use the freezing temperature of water? why assume the entire atmosphere in the city would also be frozen

Can someone tell me how to edit Profiles? Everytime I press the edit button, it won't let me change anything on it. I need to change several profiles effected by my most recent CRT.

Can someone tell me how to edit Profiles? Everytime I press the edit button, it won't let me change anything on it. I need to change several profiles effected by my most recent CRT.
Would you happen to be logged out?
No, I'm logged in right now on VSB.
Is the wiki in maintenance mode perhaps?

This might also be the reason for the problem, but it seems uncertain:

The wiki and this forum are entirely separate. You probably need to confirm the email address that is listed for your wiki account by responding to an email message that you request to be sent to you.

The wiki and this forum are entirely separate. You probably need to confirm the email address that is listed for your wiki account by responding to an email message that you request to be sent to you.
Nevermind, I fixed it before I got this Notification. Not sure why it didn't work the first seven times but whatever.

Okay. No problem. As I linked to earlier, our wiki may simply have been upgraded to MediaWiki 1.37, and had some new settings as a result.

This user is bumping multiple old Sonic threads.

1st) Can those Vs threads be closed please? (Multiple CRTs and similar Vs threads have made the older ones redundant).

2nd) Can a mod give a brief explanation to the user on what is necro'ing and why it's (for the most part) frowned upon?

Overall it seems to be a new user who doesn't fully grasp how things work around here and just needs to be pointed in the right direction, hence why I'm here and not on the RVR.

Somebody else had already closed the threads linked above, but I gave the member a brief instruction message.

Can torque be used for lifting strength?
@DontTalkDT

What do you think?
Toque has the unit Newtonmeter while Lifting Strength is measured in Newton, so the units have different dimensions (i.e. different SI base units).
Hence there is no way to directly compare one with the other.

One can probably frequently figure out a force value for torque feats and those can of course be used under the same considerations as any other force feats. Don't think that needs separate mentioning on the LS page, though.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

Why is Ajimu matchbanned anyways? Her page says "vague stats and P&A", but don't alot of supreme beings in verses have that as well, yet aren't matchbanned?

Why is Ajimu matchbanned anyways? Her page says "vague stats and P&A", but don't alot of supreme beings in verses have that as well, yet aren't matchbanned?
We have no idea about her exact true tier. It could be 4-C or it could be 1-A, and she supposedly has every power ever imagined, but given that she is part of a metafiction manga that constantly breaks the rules, it doesn't matter. Any battle involving her would be based on pure guesswork.

We have no idea about her exact true tier. It could be 4-C or it could be 1-A, and she supposedly has every power ever imagined, but given that she is part of a metafiction manga that constantly breaks the rules, it doesn't matter. Any battle involving her would be based on pure guesswork.
I mean we've got a tier for her no? That being 3-A

I mean we've got a tier for her no? That being 3-A
Even that being speculative and just a likely.
However, it's also not like she is just a character with vague reality warping powers. She has countless unknown powers but, perhaps worse, also 600 powers from which all we know is a 2 to 7 words description. Any debate would just be about whether a vaguely described skill, like "Power over life and death skill", is concrete enough to allow her to oneshot.
She is not unique in vagueness, but just very extreme in the volume it applies to her. I can't see how any satisfying debates with her would ever happen.

I agree with DontTalk, but think that Najimi is one of the most (deliberately) vague and contradictory characters that I have ever encountered.

I am not sure. It is not a very significant necro.

Back