• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP:

I calced here differing versions of Kagura's feat and got results varying from 6-C to High 6-B for melting/vaporization and High 7-C to 5-A for radiation

Although I had gotten a 6-C to 6-C+ values for assuming fireball radius:

Calcing a couple of different attacks gave me 9-B+ to 8-A results

Speed:

I was able to get Supersonic+ speed from here too

Ended up with results that ranged from Transonic to Hypersonic

Got Hypersonic results from here, and I know there will be people who argue it doesn't work but that would mean not not accepting the Mirai calc since it doesn't use the actually time frame of the tank gun for it.

Abilities:

Note: Some of these might have been already added or rejected, so roast me in the comments if you have to

Abilities that need closer looks
Subjective Reality; iirc it's somewhere in Burst Re:Newal, I'd have to take time out of my busy schedule to look for it.

Perception Manipulation; Yeah, could just be a high level of stealth, or invisibility maybe? They're capable of hiding their presence from others.

Space-Time Manipulation; Could likely be Spatial Manipulation, but I plan on posting a Spatial Manipulation scan below here in a second.

Pseudo-Flight; Yeah, I was deciding either Pseudo-Flight and Limited, seems that'd be the way to go.

Regeneration; Fair, Ryouna's the only one that did this, could probably be her mind, but she /did/ transform into a Tempura dish in her Heart mission, likely just shapeshifting or something, I'd send an image but it's pretty ecchi-

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction: You're right, iirc the Mikagura Sisters invited her dead soul and Sayuri made said special world while time was stopped in the real world.

Matter Manipulation/Transmutation; Probably Energy Manipulation looking back at it, yeah.

Resistances that need closer looks
Power Nullification; Homura was able to break her friends out of Orochi's spell with the sheer force of her attacks alone, could've likely just been spell nullification.

Poison Manipulation; Hmmn, I'm kinda stuck on this one.

Gravity Manipulation; You're right.

Death Manipulation; Yeah, I'm gonna agree since destroying the soul could kill a guy.

Empathic Manipulation; Understandable.

More Abilities and scans?!
While surfing I might've found a few more abilities at that.

Spatial Manipulation, I think, you guys would have to determine through these scans (Shinobi can create a Shinobi Barrier, when they fight, a dimension separated from reality that's surrounded by, impenetrable forcefields. Heck, even lesser Shinobi can warp space around them)

Water Manipulation and Transmutation (Did you really think I forgot Peach Beach Splash exists? it's gonna slap hard here in a second, this game is crazy for some watergun shooter, the shinobi have water guns, that are infused with the Shinobi's spirit, transforming said guns into powerful weapons)

Time Stop (Pretty sure Sayuri is the one, who stopped time in the real world for the Kagura Millennium Festival, given she made the dimension, it's obvious we can assume she's the puppet master)

Fourth Wall Awareness (For Asuka; Knows she is the main protagonist, and even directly talks to the player, Homura questioning who she's talking to afterwards)

Transmutation? Deconstruction? (For Asuka; I'll let you all decide from this)

We can add a scan to Ikaruga's Afterimage Creation here.

POSSIBLE HIGH 3-A ENVIRONMENTAL COVERAGE FEAT?! THAT DARN WATERGUN GAME STRIKES AGAIN-
You guys can decide what you wanna do with this, as stated beforehand in the ESP scans, the beach in Peach Beach Splash expands to infinity.

Although this primarily seems like it goes towards Ryouki, since she's the one who piloted the Heaven's Casket, should probably be its own thing as either a weapon in the Senran verse or a key on Ryouki's page.

Alrighty, so, In PBS, the girls could defeat the Heaven's Casket, who covered the entire beach with dark clouds, Homura sensing its power and Miyabi replying in question to verify that they're sensing something stronger than a Yōma, and again, said beach is said to be infinite in size.

Last edited:
3-A seems like a no-no to me. We have a statement that the white beach stretches on forever, even though we can see where the beach reaches the ocean, so it can only mean the length of the beach if we take it literally. This is the problem though. We don't see that it stretches infinitely, because if it does we could never see all of it. That's fine on its own, if we're going to take the statement literally, and I'm assuming the beach is in some other dimension or something since plonking an infinite beach on earth is implausible.

The real issue is in the darkness part. If the beach stretches infinitely, then most of that infinite is unseen. And we only see that darkness cover the part of the beach we can see. Unless there's a statement that it darkened the entire beach, that scene only shows that the machine can cast a field of darkness over the area we see being affected. If there's an infinite we can't see, how can we be sure the darkness reaches all the way across it?

TL;DR: The statement of the beach stretching forever isn't as clear as many statements that tell us something is infinite in size, and makes less sense than most of them, and even if we take it literally the darkness only covers the part of the beach we see, meaning we can't be sure it covers the alleged infinite expanse we can't see.

Regarding the other stuff, I can imagine people might consider tier 6 Senran Kagura an outlier, although I personally don't see a problem with it. Orochi's feat blog doesn't seem to be adding anything new, since the cast are already 8-A. I know Kagura only scales to a few people.

Last edited:
Yeah, after readed it again, that 3-A statement is too much of stretch, Orochi feat seems doesn't add anything new so i think it's kinda redundant
The tier 6 feat might be possible but need more point to be approved

Yeah, after readed it again, that 3-A statement is too much of stretch, Orochi feat seems doesn't add anything new so i think it's kinda redundant
The tier 6 feat might be possible but need more point to be approved
Case and point, this CRT is in definite need of calc members here!

When I first did the Kagura calc, I was thinking "Why wasn't glass included? There are structures with glass in Kyoto after all", but I wondered if by heat Hanzo could've meant turning Kyoto into plasma too since you do need to heat molecule up to a high degree to have that happen.

I'll admit though, the 6-B results feel rather wacky on first glance, I'm really holding hope out for that evaluation

Case and point, this CRT is in definite need of calc members here!

When I first did the Kagura calc, I was thinking "Why wasn't glass included? There are structures with glass in Kyoto after all", but I wondered if by heat Hanzo could've meant turning Kyoto into plasma too since you do need to heat molecule up to a high degree to have that happen.

I'll admit though, the 6-B results feel rather wacky on first glance, I'm really holding hope out for that evaluation
Plasma seems like an assumption unless there's evidence. The other results are likely better.

Last edited:
Calcs need evaluation. It'd upgrade the 8-C characters to High 8-C, that's a good upgrade if accepted. You can't just use plasma for no reason. Using fire doesn't mean if they fires an energy blast it has to be plasma. You need 100% proof, please do not bring up your speculation or possibility period. I'd rather not hear it.

Unless you have scans or statement that 100% says plasma without a doubt. And explains the type of plasma as well.

The 6-C Kagura calc, needs an actual evaluation, but melting glass seems good to me. Kind of wish it was higher into 6-C for no particular reason.

Also you don't need to make so many results. Try to lower how many ends or results you have, don't have over a dozens of them. Lots of calc group member who sees something like that is more likely to ignore it for being bloated. That's exhausting to look at, and they have to go through it all. Usually putting it off for later.

I don't understand what you're asking for abilities. However I appreciate having more scans for the abilities. I may start preparing references for the profiles one day.

You need 100% proof, please do not bring up your speculation or possibility period. I'd rather not hear it.
What do we exactly say Orochi's blast is, I thought is was plasma because it's rather similar to Godzilla's blast which is considered to be ionizing radiation

Although as I said above I might as well be wrong about plasma

So basically I see a lot of calc requests. (I believe some of the bigger feats are already explained by the above to be not universe level so calc blogs are required to pin down to the feats)

Most needs a calc blog, if I were free irl I will pick up 1 or 2.

All of the calcs are in the OP.

Okay I thought I've made it clear but we cannot use Plasma like that. 1E10 J/m^3 is only for Plasma in which High Energy Density applies.

"If a plasma is stated to operate under the rules of high energy density physics, it can be assumed to have an energy density of at least 1010 J/m3."

Anything involving plasma with any of these calcs are wrong, since they aren't stated to be plasma and they have no statements of operating under the rules of high energy density physics. So no 8-A or 6-B rating via plasma.

High 8-C+ value was accepted.

Kaguya's feat still needs evaluation, but I think the glass melting end should be fine. Mitch didn't respond and his explosion suggestion is not usable for this type of feat. However I'm curious about vaporization as well, since I think wiping out Kyoto with sheer heat being vaporization isn't that hard to believe.

We need some calc group members here.

@DemonGodMitchAubin

After playing about with this calculator, I found the value of Kagura's feat (assuming the Air blast radius to be the radius of Kyoto, ~16.2 km) to be 220-221 Megatons (7-A)

I also did a version assuming ionizing radiation radius and got 5.8-5.9 Gigatons (6-C)

And a version assuming minimum fireball radius: 8.54-8.6 Gigatons (6-C)

Last edited:
Forgot about this, didn't think it would still be ongoing.

What exactly needs to be done here?

Note: I disagree with using any explosion method for Kaguya's feat, since her power was going to wipe out Kyoto off the map via sheer heat.

What exactly needs to be done here?
Well, I created Orochi's page, now we need to edit profiles from 8-C to High 8-C+

Note: I disagree with using any explosion method for Kaguya's feat, since her power was going to wipe out Kyoto off the map via sheer heat.
Don't know what to tell you, saying "wipe out Kyoto off the map via sheer heat" is rather vague and can also mean she can produce a nuclear-like explosion

I got the calculator from here btw: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Calculations#Heat,_Radiation_and_Nuclear-like_Explosions

Not in the slightest. If it just said it'd wiped Kyoto of the map I'd agree with explosion.

But the sheer heat statement tells me that it would be done via... high heat. No mention of explosions or some kind of shockwave in the slightest.

Melting is a far better assumption. The High 8-C+ stuff hasn't been accepted by any staff member yet, so it can't be added.

I don't see why sheer heat should be ignored though in favor of the 7-A value? Clearly heat is meant to be a big part of this.

You do know that is what I'm talking about right?

I don't see why sheer heat should be ignored though in favor of the 7-A value? Clearly heat is meant to be a big part of this.
You did see that I also got 6-C values from the calculator too, right? Also, we can add the High 7-A+ value to those values

Also, let me quote the link, "When dealing with a feat that is heat related only, we can still manage to find Destructive capacity"

You did see that I also got 6-C values from the calculator too, right? Also, we can add the High 7-A+ value to those values
I'm not discussing the 6-C, apologies but I was only talking about the 7-A. Since I don't know how the 6-C thing works, I've never used that calculator before.

I just know how the air blast works, and is what our formula is based on.

I'm uncertain of adding the results of High 7-A+ to the other values. I'm not even sure if that is allowed, pretty sure the results would be MUCH higher than High 7-A+ if it melted during the explosion timeframe. Which is something I don't think we can calculate? I'm going off on a tangent there.

And you need to put it inside of a blog so it can be evaluated.

TLDR: 8-C characters become High 8-C while High 7-A characters become 6-C? (Assuming the 6-C stuff is accepted)

Is that it?

This calc had the GBE of the Sun added to it, don't see why we can't do the same for the High 7-A value
That's a completely different type of calculation. And I said I'm uncertain, though I know explosion calcs can't add the explosion size/radius energy to any destruction.

If I calculate an explosion that has a 40 m radius and get 5 Tons. And that explosion destroyed a structure that got us 7 Tons, I can't add the 5 Tons to the 7 Tons.

Like I said I'm uncertain, since I don't know if that applies here.

Originally I was going to attempt at calcing the energy needed to melt Kyoto, but I came at a roadblock of sorts, try and pick which building should be used in this image here:

of course there's a volume that I could use here, but that would be cheating since it's from a different verse

Back