• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were several problems with Hagane's Senran Kagura edits. Is somebody here willing to handle them?

Honestly might be best to revert any edits back to their original stats, until this whole ice discussion and calculation thing is sorted out.

Would that be alright for me to do?

Don't know why he did TBA in the first place, that causes a mess and he could've just left those keys on the profile untouched. Since the calc issues haven't been solved yet, and only the ice calc was given the okay.

Currently the ice calc is accepted, but right now we're discussing if that should even scale to anyone. Similar to how Todoroki's ice doesn't scale to anyone, not even the person he hit the attack with. Since freezing energy isn't really AP without a shared/universal energy source.

I'll just try and clean up the profiles the best I can. I do not mind how long it'd take, though honestly it won't take too much time.

@TheRustyOne well, if we are discounting any Ryona feats then Senran Kagura is basically 9-A

I had calced Naraku's Six Paths of Samsara attack at 9-A, two explosions in the Guren no Hebi manga are supposedly at 9-A, and these gifs/clips of feats range from 9-B to 9-A

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Because hitting people with that ice wouldn't cause any type of damage.

This isn't speculation, it's facts. The ice literally cannot scale to anyone, the energy being calc is the energy used to create the ice. It has nothing to do with AP, and cannot scale to AP whatsoever without a shared/universal energy source. Which shows the characters being able to use the energy used to create ice, fire, or storm into their physical abilities.

Todoroki can't hit anyone with Tier 7 power with his giant ice wall.

I'm just wondering how it's any different from Ryona's feat considering it requires scrolls to perform.

Also in gameplay, the girls are also able to commit massive property damage via destroying things like a row of lockers

Also, does anyone know what exactly kind of truck this is?

giphy.gif

I'm just wondering how it's any different from Ryona's feat considering it requires scrolls to perform.
Because freezing feats don't scale to physical abilities.

While Hibari's feat is something she physically does. I don't understand how this is confusing. Freezing is not AP, so it doesn't auto scale to physical strength.

Aren't the scrolls and energy gauge just gameplay mechanics, they don't mean anything. Since I'm pretty sure the girls don't actually need to build up energy to transform or use their powers. They use scrolls in other ways, but not as an energy bar or something.

Currently the ice calc is accepted, but right now we're discussing if that should even scale to anyone. Similar to how Todoroki's ice doesn't scale to anyone, not even the person he hit the attack with. Since freezing energy isn't really AP without a shared/universal energy source.

I'll just try and clean up the profiles the best I can. I do not mind how long it'd take, though honestly it won't take too much time.
Okay. Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Because hitting people with that ice wouldn't cause any type of damage.

This isn't speculation, it's facts. The ice literally cannot scale to anyone, the energy being calc is the energy used to create the ice. It has nothing to do with AP, and cannot scale to AP whatsoever without a shared/universal energy source. Which shows the characters being able to use the energy used to create ice, fire, or storm into their physical abilities.

Todoroki can't hit anyone with Tier 7 power with his giant ice wall.
Because freezing feats don't scale to physical abilities.

While Hibari's feat is something she physically does. I don't understand how this is confusing. Freezing is not AP, so it doesn't auto scale to physical strength.

Aren't the scrolls and energy gauge just gameplay mechanics, they don't mean anything. Since I'm pretty sure the girls don't actually need to build up energy to transform or use their powers. They use scrolls in other ways, but not as an energy bar or something.
TheRustyOne makes sense to me above.

Yes, if something is found or explained than the feat above would be alright.

However for now I'm putting them back down to their previous ratings until such a thing is confirmed or unconfirmed. I'll change the profiles accordingly.

Edit: Also Class K+ doesn't exist.

No, since the 8-C+ changes weren't agreed on yet either.

Right now I'm just reverting them back to their High 8-C versions, until we come to an agreement. Then I'll change the profiles again, I don't find it troublesome so I'm alright with the work. I'll change them again once we reach a conclusion on this thread.

Okay. Please remember to check Hagane's editing history that I linked to earlier, so you do not overlook any pages that need to be corrected.

Btw: Would you be willing to have your staff position restored, Rusty? We would appreciate the help.

I appreciate the offer, but I still do not believe I'm qualified to handle calc evaluations. Maybe later on, but right now I still need to understand how other types of calculations work so I can truly assist the wiki. Along with other things I'm currently unsure of.

I had more to say regarding this, but I'll shorten it to say I'm not personally okay with being staff again.

If I feel like I'm ready to become a calc group member again, I'll reach out.

Note: I believe I've gotten through all or most of the pages, currently looking through them right now.

No problems.

Now to summaries. Currently the High 8-C calc will be dropped for this 8-C+ calc that was made, due to ice/freezing feats not being scalable to physicals as of yet.

And the second calc of destroying Hebijo seems to be 7-C? That'd be an upgrade for Top Tiers, but we'll need to get more input on Hagane and KLOL if this is okay. If the calculation is deemed alright to use, they can be upgraded accordingly, as the rating itself doesn't seem like a problem to me.

Unless there is an issue I missed

That'd be an upgrade for Top Tiers
I think it would be a good idea for the Top Tiers to be High 7-C considering just how close the AP is to that lower end and I think we originally applied a similar justification to Kakashi as to justify him being 7-C. Can't quite remember it though

If your values are close to High 7-C, than I don't see an issue. The value is 4.11179774517952E+14 joules or 98 Kilotons correct?

However did you properly split the results in half, to account for the fact that two people clashing together perform this feat? I noticed KLOL was asking.

However did you properly split the results in half, to account for the fact that two people clashing together perform this feat?
I'm not saying the top tiers scale to each character performing the feat, I'm saying that scale to entire feat itself due to being stronger than both characters

I was just asking for the calc in general, not for the ratings you were asking. Is 98 KT the rating of the feat, or the split result? Since Homura and Asuka scale to half of the result of the Hebijo destruction, since they both performed the feat. Which would put them at 49 Kilotons or just 7-C.

Who was stated or has scaling of being stronger than both of them together? Is that what you're suggesting?

Who was stated or has scaling of being stronger than both of them together? Is that what you're asking?
Yes?

Also, I did some poking around looking at the original game in its original language and instead of saying "Ninja Art Energy" it said "Ninja Art Gauge UP", THE TRANSLATORS MESSED UP!!

Who are the character you're suggesting to scale above both of them?

Your blog should have AP values for Asuka and Homura written down (Which is half of the energy used to destroy Hebijo), to avoid any future confusion.

At the beginning of Deep Crimson, Asuka in base fights Orochi who can do charges at her. But I just wonder though if the mass of Hebijo castle is appropriate to use

Obvious, the top tiers of Daidouji, Rin/Suzune, Hanzo, and Sayuri
I want to know the reason for why they'd scale above both of them together.

Statements or feats would be helpful.

I do not believe Orochi was fused with all of Hebijo, though I could be misremembering something.

I want to know the reason for why they'd scale above both of them together.

Statements or feats would be helpful.

I do not believe Orochi was fused with all of Hebijo, though I could be misremembering something.
BTW, what about the Castle busting feat?

BTW, what about the Castle busting feat?
What about it? Ignoring the calculation, the feat itself does scales to Ultimate Asuka and Crimson Homura, since they physically performed it.

Is the calc alright, and does it need to be split if half as two people performed the feat? Or is there an issue with the calc?

Well, how did we originally justify Kakashi being stronger than Jirobo?
What does Naruto have to do with this?

I don't know Naruto all that well and regardless that has nothing to do with the scaling here.

What currently needs to be evaluated and decided here?

I had split the AP values of the feat as told above

Also, I though the baseline for 7-C+ was 24.08318915758459 kilotons as that is what 5.8*sqrt(100/5.8) equals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back