• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be possible to get Orochi's mass if we mutiply it's volume by the castle's density. That's going to be total hell scaling the volume though unless we rip the model from Deep Crimson

Last edited:
The plus is assigned like this.

2 + 11 = 13/2 = 6.5 (High 8-C+)

So 5.8 + 100 = 105.8/2 =52.9 Kilotons. (7-C+)

I might be able to actually rip the models out, I don't know how complicated it is for Deep Crimson or 3DS games in general. So don't actually hold me to that, though is Orochi actually made from Hebijo? I know parts of it's body is that castle, but it didn't become the entire castle and had a lot of fleshy parts.

Seriously don't expect anything, I've extracted models from a gamecube game not a 3DS game

3D modelling, ay? I feel like I could lend a hand here, I'd be a supporter for Senran but I'm more of a semi-expert, knowing most the things about the PlayStation era games and New Link, which New Link is obviously a thread for another time.

I'd say what our current predicament is is up my alley but I've never ripped a model from a 3DS game before--

Mid-Tier Cast become 8-C+ via this calc. 1.2 Tons of TNT (8-C+)

Top Tiers and whoever scales to them becomes 7-C via this calc. (2.45 KT, 27.70 KT, and 49.13 KT)

The 7-C calc has three ends, and I don't believe it was agreed on which one was acceptable.

Hagane, do we have proof that the foundation was destroyed along with the building?

Basically we're just waiting on that last part, once we decided on an end I think the changes can be made. Anything else can be discussed in another future thread.

I asked Therefir, Mr. Bambu, KLOL506, and Dark-Carioca which calculation result that they think should be used.

Your suggestions are probably fine in any case.

I'd say what our current predicament is is up my alley but I've never ripped a model from a 3DS game before
Alway a first time for everything don't we all say, I think it would be a good idea to rip the models of Orochi from both Burst and Deep Crimson as just a comparison
The plus is assigned like this.

2 + 11 = 13/2 = 6.5 (High 8-C+)

So 5.8 + 100 = 105.8/2 =52.9 Kilotons. (7-C+)
Let's say the high and low ends are 1 and 100000000000
This would put the plus at 50000000000.5 which is too high for a halfball
a better idea is 1*sqrt(100000000000/1)

Attack Potency: "Example: Average of Large Building level is: [2 Tons (low end) + 11 tons (high end)]/2 = 6.5 Tons (the arithmetic mean). All energy levels from 2 Tons to 6.5 Tons should be listed as Large Building level, whereas all energy levels from 6.5 Tons to 11 Tons should be listed as Large Building level+."

I don't get what you're trying to say.

Also Hagne, is there anything suggesting that the foundation of Hebijo was destroyed as well and not just the building? If there is nothing suggesting the foundation was destroyed than the 2.4 KT results (Low 7-C) will likely be the one we use.

Let's say the high and low ends are 1 and 100000000000
This would put the plus at 50000000000.5 which is too high for a halfball
a better idea is 1*sqrt(100000000000/1)
No. We always get our + ratings via the average mean of the lowest and highest ends of a tier.

What are you talking about?
Let's use the High End to Low End ratio of 881.86 billion for solar system for example.

Using the logic mentioned above the Average end would be 1.0040000000011385E57, this is about half of the low end

This is why average mean does not work

The plus sign is just something this wiki decided to do. Which I think is fine.

It doesn't need to exist, but it does to help organize somethings. This is also considered derailing the thread, so best not to talk about this here.

So I believe the top tiers will be upgraded to Low 7-C, since I haven't see anything to suggest the foundation was destroyed along with the building.

is there anything suggesting that the foundation of Hebijo was destroyed as well and not just the building?
It's more implied considering that Haruka's lab/prison was in the basement which is in the foundation part of the castle. If Hebijo's destruction included Haruka's lab, it makes sense for the foundation to be included too

It's more implied considering that Haruka's lab/prison was in the basement which is in the foundation part of the castle. If Hebijo's destruction included Haruka's lab, it makes sense for the foundation to be included too
If it's confirmed that her lab was destroyed as well, then I'm alright with the foundation being destroyed.

So we just wait on calc group members to share any thoughts, the accepted changes can be added, and we are done with this thread.

Let's use the High End to Low End ratio of 881.86 billion for solar system for example.

Using the logic mentioned above the Average end would be 1.0040000000011385E57, this is about half of the low end
Tiers in the interstellar range work like that. Not much you can do to fix that.

compressive strength is for pulverization right? I decided to do some poking around on the compressive strength of plaster or cement with Calcium Oxide in it and I'm so far not getting too many conclusive results. We don't know after all the exact mixture of plaster used in feudal Japan after all.

I'll let everyone look at the articles I've found so far though:

compressive strength is for pulverization right? I decided to do some poking around on the compressive strength of plaster or cement with Calcium Oxide in it and I'm so far not getting too many conclusive results. We don't know after all the exact mixture of plaster used in feudal Japan after all.

I'll let everyone look at the articles I've found so far though:

So, 10.3 - 70.21 MPa compressive strength.

Well, no exact mixture value, no usage of the compressive strength value. Can't use compressive strength without a volume to go by.

Alway a first time for everything don't we all say, I think it would be a good idea to rip the models of Orochi from both Burst and Deep Crimson as just a comparison
Here we go again with a character named Orochi, I already did a big upgrade thread for Koei Orochi awhile back xD

It'll take a bit, a friend explained that ripping Burst Orochi would be one big pain, so I'm going to switch the game to an easier format, am I allowed to compare Deep Crimson and Burst Re:Newal Orochi's sizes?

Let’s do it for all three games then, 3DS Burst, Burst Re:Newel, and Deep Crimson. THIS THREAD AIN’T CLOSING UNTIL THOSE GAMES ARE RIPPED TO PIECES!

Also, I’m just going to make a request in your DM if you don’t mind
Hold on there tons of fun xD, the reason I suggested Burst Re:Newal is because a friend told me ripping the models from the OG Burst would be a pain, so what better way to go about it than comparing the size of remaster Orochi and Deep Crimson/New Link Orochi-

Either or should be fine honestly, whatever is easiest should work.

We usually go for the remake versions anyway, since they are usually seen as the more updated canon, so Burst Re:Newal would be much appreciated.

If it isn't too much trouble.

You got it, I'll put Burst Re:Newal and Deep Crimson together. I'll even throw an Asuka in there for good measure, so you can measure the tiny and the huge lol

And nah, it's no problem, I'll help out with this, and heck, maybe I can be made a supporter for the Senran verse, although mostly for the PlayStation era-

Even though you've been suggested to not rip 3DS Burst Orochi, I just feel like it would be a good idea to do that as scaling the three Orochis would not be the much different from how in the castle calc I used 4 different reference images

Since remakes take priority, it'd be a waste of time and be unnecessarily complicated. I don't want to cause anyone any trouble either. Unless Burst Re:Newel was stated to be non canon or something. Since a modern remake shows what the creators think about the series now. And isn't going by limited hardware.

I really don't see the 3DS version being useful in anyway. Beyond it being reveled that Burst Re:Newel isn't canon or another timelime or something like that.

Like I said, I just want to avoid any issues with people. And avoid a bloated calc.

Unless Burst Re:Newel was stated to be non canon or something
I would not say that it isn’t canon, it’s meant to more fit with the Playstation timeline of games considering how DLC includes characters from Shinovi Versus too.

I know that remakes take priority, but this isn’t like comparing NES Metroid to Zero Mission or Return of Samus to Samus Returns; it’s more like comparing DS Bowser’s Inside Story to 3DS Bowser’s Inside Story

But before I do so rip the models, I will also assist in possible new abilities to give our protagonist, Asuka, with what good knowledge I have of this verse, you guys can debunk and decide if they're good or not. This might make you guys vouch for me being a supporter of the verse, this is an upgrade thread, so I'm gonna go ALL IN-

Here's a PlayStation era thing I remember, just know, you're gonna see a lot of Burst Re:Newal and Peach Beach Splash stuff, who knew a freakin' watergun game was gonna get us a stronger ESP. Might wanna add a NSFW warning to the shinobi's pages when finished though, since some of these scans have some of your typical SK ecchi in it.

An explanation for EVERY shinobi's Extrasensory Perception, just so people can read their profiles and understand what's going on, heck, there's a lot of links that're going to be used here.

Non-Corporeal (After dying; Shinobi become souls like, Ryōki, did), all shinobi should be capable of Non-Corporeal stuff from this.

Extrasensory Perception (Any Shinobi is capable of sensing when a Shinobi Barrier activates and can tell who did it. Shinobi can, detect if others, are evil or not. Shinobi can, sense the presence, of other enemies, and where, they are, even capable of detecting others between, infinite, distances. Can detect the presence of others even after they hid their presence)

Shapeshifting and limited Power Mimicry (Shinobi like Kiriya can change form to act as other people, copying the powers and characteristics of said people)

Subjective Reality (Shinobi Transformation outfits aren't put on physically; rather, they're the manifestations of each shinobi's idealized appearance. These looks can reflect one's inner complexes or traumas)

Perception Manipulation (Shinobi can hide, their own presence)

Space-Time Manipulation (Shinobi like Katsuragi, and Yozakura, can affect dimensions with their attacks)

Supernatural Willpower (All Elite Shinobi have, an immense willpower, capable of even repelling negative effects over them. Daidōji affirms that the willpower of her comrades is unbreakable, and they wouldn't be able to be defeated due to said willpower. Ikaruga describes Asuka as someone with an immense willpower, so much so that she can take countless dangerous missions and never give up. Asuka recognizes her willpower is what kept her alive for so long. Asuka's willpower surpasses Yumi's, even surprising her, for being capable, of standing up, even stronger after being defeated. Asuka's willpower alone, lets her support the pressure from, the Super-Secret Ninja Art Scroll, which constantly hurts her body and soul and could destroy it if the user's willpower isn't strong enough)

Enhanced Senses (Shinobi can fight with their eyes completely blinded. Yagyū is capable, of fighting, flawlessly, even while, being completely, blinded and deaf. Yumi is capable of sensing the breathing of all nearby beings)

Pseudo-Flight (Shinobi can maintain themselves in the air for an extended period of time, potentially even being capable of doing infinite movements in the air without touching the floor. Even lesser Shinobi can briefly fly)

Regeneration (Mid-High; Shinobi can regenerate from having their bodies be boiled in oil, which would make their skin fall up to the muscles and would evaporate all of their water and blood)

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with Ryōki, who's, a, ghost. Shinobi like Yagyū affirms that she fought ghosts before. Shinobi can interact with Yōma, which are incorporeal spirits. Shinobi can interact with Black Ice, which is, composed of, dark energy)

ULTIMATE ASUKA POWERS

Matter Manipulation (Can make her swords become whips), either that or this is Transmutation, I'll let you decide this

RESISTANCES

Power Nullification (Can fight Homura, who was, capable of, destroying, Orochi's curse, with her, attacks alone)

Poison Manipulation (Homura's Crimson Squad survived a poison, specifically meant to kill them)

Mind Manipulation (Even lesser Shinobi have certain defenses against hypnosis)

Fire Manipulation and Hellfire Manipulation (Shinobi can fight, while completely in flames, including Miyabi's hellfire)

Heat Manipulation (Shinobi can survive being boiled alive, or being covered in flames. Shinobi can survive with really little clothing in freezing areas, or even be completely, inside snow without any clothes)

Gravity Manipulation (Shinobi can be near black holes without much problem)

Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation (Asuka can resist, the effects of the Super-Secret Ninja Art Scroll, that induces over her body and soul)

Death Manipulation (The usage of the Super-Secret Ninja Art Scroll would instantly kill the user, but Asuka wasn't affected)

Empathic Manipulation (Asuka's willpower should be massively stronger than Katsuragi's, who can forcefully change her emotions with her will)

Curse Manipulation (Asuka's willpower is stronger than Miyabi's, who could break out of the Yōma curse, which is said to be unbreakable)

Ice Manipulation (All Shinobi can break out of being completely frozen solid)

Madness Manipulation and Corruption (Elite Shinobi, can resist, the passive, effects, of, the, Super-Secret, Ninja Art, Scroll, which completely, turned all lesser, Shinobi, completely, insane, in the end)

A lot of these resistances should be overviewed, I assumed Corruption for the last one, given Mirai felt her blood buzzing, the empathic manipulation probably is invalid since it's just Katsuragi changing her emotions based on willpower alone but hey, I'll state all that I have. Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation was me going on a lip and assuming from the context.

I hope I did a good job with all these, many of the shinobi can expect more powers and resistances!! :3

Non-Corporeal: Doesn't sound like an ability, just that Sayuri and some shinobi can invite already dead shinobi into the special world they were in. Ghost/Souls exist, so yeah they'd be Non-Corporeal, but it isn't some special ability. Just that they die and become ghost.

Extrasensory Perception: Excellent all around.

Shapeshifting and limited Power Mimicry: Should be exclusive to Kiriya, and whoever else is shown to do this.

Subjective Reality: Will need an in game scan for something like this, not just a wiki page.

Perception Manipulation: That isn't perception manipulation, that's just Stealth. It'd be perception manipulation if they could make others believe they're "invisible", despite not really being invisible. Something like the Stone Mask from Majora's Mask.

Space-Time Manipulation: I have no idea where those are from, assuming they're canon that'd be limited Spatial Manipulation. Though it's also possible this is just flowery language and isn't actually happening. If there are more scans of this, I'd love to see them. However there is no mention of time manipulation at all.

Supernatural Willpower: That all seems excellent.

Enhanced Senses: That seems fine to me as well

Pseudo-Flight: This is fine. Though it should be limited flight, as they seem to push off in the air and can do that continuously. But cannot fly freely like Superman.

Regeneration: That isn't regeneration. First off I highly doubt her skin actually became crunchy, sounds like she is imagining it. Also Mid-High would be regeneration from vapor or dust, burnt/crunchy skin wouldn't be Mid-High. Burnt skin would be Low-Mid or High-Low. Be regardless I have no recollection of Shinobi regenerating injures. You need to provide more scans for that to be accepted.

Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction: There is no Soul Manipulation here, just possible Non-Physical Interaction. However I do not believe this is the case, Yagyu's thing seems to be plain boasting. I need more context for this scene. And I believe them interacting with Ryoki is due to the special world they're in, not their own special power. Black Ice, I'm not certain on that.

Matter Manipulation/Transmutation: Neither, just seems like energy manipulation which made her weapons longer. Also I don't see whips, just that her weapons leave a green energy trail.

Resistances

Power Nullification: Need more context than this, since I have no idea what this is talking about. Nothing about Homura nullifying power

Poison Manipulation: I don't see anything that mentions poison. If you can bring a scan/moment of the poison they took then this would be alright. I believe you, since it seems like Yomi believed she'll die despite not having fatal injures. But I do need to see them at least mention the poison.

Mind Manipulation: This is fine. Clearly implies that normal hypnosis doesn't work on them.

Fire/Heat/Cold Resistance: This is fine. However there is no such thing as Hellfire Manipulation. Also the cold thing is fine, however them falling in snow while naked isn't the best reason. Since even normal humans can survive that for a period of time. But them breaking out of ice would also be cold resistance, so that'd be fine still.

Gravity Manipulation: That doesn't mention a black hole at all, just that Miyabi can manipulate gravity? Which I guess should be an ability she needs if that is canon stuff.

Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation: No to deconstruction since it doesn't mention that it deconstructs anything, just that it'll vaguely break the body. Breaking the soul seems vague as well, but it's also mentioned that a ordinary person would instantly die. So I guess soul resistance would be alright.

Death Manipulation: No, because the above mentions that it breaks the body and soul. Which is what I imagine causes them to die, not death manipulation.

Empathic Manipulation: That isn't resistance to Empathic Manipulation, she'd have to be attack by something that forces her emotions to change and not be effect or have less of an effect on her than normal people. If such a thing exist, it'd be great to see it. But forcibly changing your mood doesn't fit the bill.

Curse Manipulation: This resistance is fine for Miyabi, but I need a scan that shows Asuka's will is superior to Miyabi's.

Madness Manipulation and Corruption: This seems alright to me, pretty standard actually.

Also, does anyone know what exactly kind of truck this is?

giphy.gif

According to here the truck is either a Class 3, Class 4, or Class 6. To bad there's not too much detail on the size of the trucks, that would also be helpful to compare to the gif truck

Only answer is an Isuzu Forward medium class truck. The front body and grille match the Isuzu Forward the closest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back