• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've mentioned before on worrying that Hibari's calc is unusable due to being a Deep Crimson feat, however I look at the calc and isn't it from Estival Versus?

I use Estival Versus as the way to get her body proportions. At the time, in 2019 I didn't have any other way to measure her. I only had Estival Versus and it was a good way to get a picture of Hibari. And I could compare her height to her giant self.

The feat is from Deep Crimson, the calc links to the feat in the Introduction section.

Last edited:
Look like one of the raws, according to the translation thread, is missing the first half of a quote:

Mind looking for this raw from the same chapter?

Got a sandbox for Imu, Miyabi, and Yozakura. To get a basic idea on how their scaling is going to work. Ignore Miyabi's missing summary, I made a mistake and I'm too tired to fix it right now. I'll fix it tomorrow, since I did want to rewrite her summary to be smaller.

The Gessen girls are so much stronger than the Hanzo girls at the start of the story. They can easily push them to the brink, while holding back and not intending to defeat them yet. And it's noted that none of the girls were actually injured. They become stronger after the week of training, and unlocking their Ultimate Ninja Art with their training with Homura's Crimson Squad.

So At least 8-C should be all right, since they should be stronger than their Burst counterparts. But are still weaker than the Gessen girls. This scales to Miyabi's team as they are able to fight the Gessen girls.

However I'm sure you noticed something about Miyabi's section, I removed her Blood Riot rating as using Blood Riot is the reason she transforms into her Abyssal Form. They're the same thing, Blood Riot transforms her into Abyssal Form. However I don't know if I should call the power Blood Riot, Abyssal Mode, or Abyssal Miyabi.

Now I'm curious about the rating, I know I ask if she should scale to True Kagura. But I don't think she should, as Miyabi beforehand showed that she had her sense of self when she spoke to Kagura. And after the fight Kagura didn't act or even seem like she was injured, and only didn't kill her because Miyabi gained control of herself.

Since she no longer saw her as a Yoma, she had no reason to kill her. Implication being she would've killed Miyabi had she failed to gain control. I think a far higher rating is appropriate here. As Blood Riot/Abyssal Miyabi has no other scaling. Note: Same would be true for Ice Queen Yumi, as she has no scaling.

Wonder what rating Katsuragi is getting, you definitely aren't 3x weaker than Asuka if you can beat the snot out of the entire Hebijo team in Estival Versus!!

Last edited:
Just wonder, how well can Yozakura fight without her mechanical gaunlets? I have an OC who is able to manipulate and disable mechanical devices by manipulating the electricity used for those devices

Looking at the stamina I can understand why they have Superhuman stamina, but the stamina feats in Senran Kagura are not too dissimilar to the stamina feats in Hunter X Hunter. I'll quote what Gon's pages says:
Immensely High. Gon ran over 80 kilometers during the first stage of the Hunter Exam, including a section going up a stretch of stairs. He trained his accuracy with a fishing rod for hours until his hands were blistered; according to Geretta, he did 7000 casts. He can also dodge Gido's spinning tops for over an hour while in a state of Zetsu. Fought Binolt for ten days straight. After training from Biscuit, Gon can run tens of kilometers multiple times without even being winded and trained to a state where he can use Ten 24/7. He can maintain Ken for three hours straight relatively easily, though this becomes harder in combat. He can move and fight even at peak exhaustion on willpower.

You are aware that Stamina has become more streamlined, due to how much it varies? Actual descriptions of stamina feats take more precedent.

In the basic guidelines for Stamina, the only thing above Superhuman is limitless. And now we want to avoid words such as High or Very High or ect. This is still a recent change so obviously not every profile has been changed. That is why I changed them to Superhuman. Because High Stamina doesn't mean anything by itself.

Since Stamina is a vague concept, and covers many things.

I don't know what that means.

What are you trying to say? All of the students scale to each other.

I don't care for spoilers?, I've actually already played EV a long time ago. I just don't remember any details besides from the main plot.

Not proud to admit it, but it was the first and only PS4 game I've ever got the Platinum.

But yeah, why is Katsuragi 3X weaker than Asuka?

Also just finished Hebijo Story, and yeah Miyabi would scale to Root of Calamity Imu. I still think the several times multiplier should be used, which is at least 3X. Meaning Miyabi, Homura, Asuka, and Yumi would all be 3X stronger than the rest of the girls in Shinovi/Estival Versus. (Or Timeline 2 if you prefer)
Although, I did refute this claim earlier with Ryona beating Yumi, so more cannon fire I say

Yeah, that is kind of why I stop talking about the Root of Calamity Multiplier. Also it jumped up to Tens or Dozens of times, remember? Basically the Root of Calamity isn't a multiplier of any kind, just an unknown increase. As the characters all scale to each other, and the leaders being much stronger than the rest isn't supported in canon.

Miyabi, who fought Root of Calamity Imu was rated as At least 8-C on my sandbox remember? If she was three times stronger she'd be High 8-C.

As the characters all scale to each other, and the leaders being much stronger than the rest isn't supported in canon.
Especially when the rest can beat the leaders!

Just wonder, how well can Yozakura fight without her mechanical gaunlets? I have an OC who is able to manipulate and disable mechanical devices by manipulating the electricity used for those devices

That is basically what I said, yes.

How am I suppose to know that? I feel like you'd know that better than me.

I haven't played the Shinobi Girl's Heart stuff. And the Shinovi Versus main story never really had Yozakura fight without her Gauntlets.

I mean, in terms of skill she should be the same minus the stuff she needs her gauntlets for. Weaker but faster, since those things probably have some weight to them? I can't really speculate anything more than that.

I don't think Todoroki should have that, since it isn't actually AP and has already been established he can't one shot Low 7-B characters with his attacks. Like yes it generates that much energy to create it, but the actual ice itself doesn't have Low 7-B durability or hitting power of Low 7-B or 7-C.

His ice and fire only have true ratings until he using his Flashfire/Flashfreeze moves, as those attacks add massive amounts of propulsions. Which scales to actual feats and ratings.

Long story short. Launching an ice spike, doesn't equal the same energy that was used to create it. They can be thrown at fast enough speed, but the energy used to create that ice isn't going into an attack at all. Honestly if nothing, Todoroki's thing should just be environmental damage.

8-B Environment Destruction with her Ninja Art isn't a problem, I personally have an issue with it, but such ratings are allowed on this site. Yumi doesn't scale to it, not unless she has statements that support it or feats of her own. This type of stuff doesn't auto scale to others.

Yumi doesn't scale to it, not unless she has statements that support it or feats of her own.
Yumi can create her own ice structures with her attacks, considering how similar Ryona’s and Yumi’s ice abilities are, there’s nothing that says she can’t replicate the attack

Also to ask though, is ice creation really environmental destruction?

That isn't justification.

Can she attack with the energy used to generate that ice. Not throwing the ice at people. But the energy used to create that ice also harms people. Having it slammed into people when it's created suddenly doesn't count either. There is absolutely no way for ice creation to be considered actual AP without a shared energy source.

Environment Destruction is non-combat applicable Attack Potency. Which is what her ice creation is, the 8-B level of energy have no way of directly harming anyone.

I seriously freaking hate Todoroki's rating, I'm not even joking. Just don't want to talk about here as that'd be derailing.

In Estival Versus, when Daidōji arrives to the Festival. She faces off against all five Hanzo girls, and there are two missions where you play as the Hanzo girls and Daidōji respectively. Considering how we treat this, this means that Daidōji losing to the five Hanzo girls is possible. Just as possible as her beating all of them.

The same is true with Rin, who also arrives to the same dimension and fights the Crimson Squad. Rin even states beforehand that she's going to fight with all of her strength. She can beat all five of them, and all five of them can beat her. However even when she wins, she still states the girls are all strong.

Note: This is incredibly difficult fight for them, and it's a 5v1. Considering it's also possible for Rin and Daidōji to win, the fight is extremely close. Individually they likely stand no chance against them, unlike in Deep Crimson where Homura and Asuka fight them evenly.

However they still can win, so I'm suggesting an At most Low 7-C rating for the Shinovi/Estival Versus versions of the girls. Which would scale to the New Hebijo and Gessen girls. Does this seem alright, or am I missing something?

Attack Potency: At most Small Town level (Was able to barely defeat Daidōji/Rin alongside her other teammates)

Their exact number, since they're downscaling would be baseline Low 7-C or 1 kiloton I think. Daidōji and Rin still being a good deal stronger than them, but not enough that they can tank and one shot.

Last edited:
I personally think that 2.45636993754215E+03/5 = 491.2739875084301 Tons (8-A) is also an option as it's consistent with the original statement of Dai > equaling the five girls combined, so it's fair to say that by the time of Estival Versus, at least, they would literally be one fifth of Dai's strength

Also, for Sayuri's profile, will Jasmine get a "Low 7-C to High 7-A" or will there be a separate key for Prime Jasmine?

Not sure fully certain on Jasmine. I'm thinking...

Sayuri: At least Small Town level+ (Stronger than Hanzo), Large Mountain level+ with Ultimate Shinobi Transformation (Can temporarily transform back into her younger self)

Another Key being just Jasmine, her Prime self: At least '''Large Mountain level+''' (Has achieved the rank of Kagura, making her stronger than a Hinin rank shinobi, who's power was stated to be on par with Dōgen had he absorbed Kagura's power from the Reincarnation Sphere)

Daidōji/Rin: Problem with that is, they aren't stated to be 5X weaker than her now. They aren't fused together, so when Daidōji/Rin hit them they aren't more durable than normal. It takes all five them working together to defeat her, but they are individually hurt and take hits from her.

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Was able to barely defeat Daidōji/Rin alongside her other teammates)

However I'm fine with downscaling them to baseline 8-A+, which is 550 Tons. Since this is usually how we do downscaling around here. They're clearly inferior and stands basically no chance against them individually. So 8-A+ seems better than baseline Low 7-C I guess.

Isn't he retired and she isn't retired?

Or am I misremembering here? However comparable to Hanzo would probably be better, since Asuka's statement of her being stronger than him was for Jasmine/Prime.

Well, I was talking about old Sayuri just so we are clear, and I think this was part of her profile:

As far as Asuka knows, Sayuri is essentially retired now and rarely leaves the house.

Of course she may be an acting priestess in Estival Versus, but her gameplay definitely shows that she is showing her age for the strength that she has. Meanwhile we see Hanzo DO A LOT!! In Deep Crimson he was able to chase down Dogen, he was able to infiltrate Gessen Academy and act as a teacher (according to TV Tropes), we see him managing the Sushi-ya, etc.

I tell you, there is no way to see this and say with a straightface that Sayuri is stronger than him.

I know that Naraku is a priestess too, but this is like comparing a plum to prune, Naraku definitely has more combat capability compared to Sayuri after all with Class M LS

Does Sayuri actually fight? I know we can play as her, but does she actually fight in story as her old self? I don't remember.

However her and Hanzo should be comparable to each other. Considering they're basically the same age, and she was even stronger than him as Jasmine.

I think the two being comparable should be fine.

Water gun fights do not count, as they aren't actually fighting.

If old Sayuri doesn't really fight, might go with the old Unknown rating to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back