• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I don't know.

That'll depend on your calc, whatever rating you get. If the translations I'm going to get hold true, then Shinovi/Estival Versus or Timeline 2 if you prefer, will be a third key.

Burst | Shinovi/Estival Versus | Deep Crimson

Also I'm getting the raw Japanese text as saying several ten times in Shinovi Versus text. And the Burst Renewel Text says Dozens of times.

Note: I'm using a machine translation, so this could be horrible wrong.

Here are the raw for both Shinovi Versus, and Burst Renewel about the Root of Calamity.

I've ask for assistance in the official translation request thread, so we'll see what is accurate here. Watch there be no multiplier mentioned.

I decided to try translating one of the raws myself using jisho, this is what it says:
禍魂の力
"Power of Calamitic Spirit"
忌夢、紫の家系の特殊体質から生まれる秘伝忍法。精神力の爆発により、身体能力を数十倍強化する。
"Imu and Murasaki's family lineage is born with special physical hiden ninpo. Through an explosion of emotional strength a person can get dozens of times stronger with it"

What do you mean?

And I was unaware Blood Riot had a multiplier. What multiplier is it?

I didn’t say anything about a multiplier, I was comparing to two as amps that make the users much stronger than normally along with having them go berserk, Rin only said that Imu with the Root of Calamity is as strong as a Yoma which is just vague as hell since it could mean Low 7-C (via powerscaling) to High 7-A (a Yoma one-shotted a Kagura in a flashback)

I didn’t say anything about a multiplier, I was comparing to two as amps that make the users much stronger than normally along with having them go berserk, and Rin said that Imu with the Root of Calamity it as strong as a Yoma which is just vague as hell since it could mean Low 7-C (via powerscaling) to High 7-A (a Yoma one-shotted a Kagura in a flashback)
But why are you comparing them? I don't understand your above comment then, what are you talking about?

Yoma aren't and shouldn't just auto scale to Low 7-C. Being just as strong as a Yoma means nothing in terms of scaling.

However that dozens of times stronger is good for scaling. Murasaki and Imu become dozens of times stronger with the Root of Calamity.

I didn't realize they fought every single Yoma in existence, and all of them gave them trouble as well. We don't scale mobs in muso games to the characters.

They're trash fodder. Have no reason to scale when the girls take out several dozens of them in a single fight.

Burst Orochi is a powerful giant Yoma, even incomplete I highly doubt he's weaker than a small spider Yoma. And Burst Orochi isn't Low 7-C.

I'd assume it'd be obvious, but then again emotions don't translate well in text form.

But yes, not every single Yoma scales to Low 7-C. Especially when we already have a Yoma that doesn't scale to Low 7-C. Not unless you can provide evidence of the weakest Yoma in existence scaling to Low 7-C. And it doesn't break the scaling chain since Burst Orochi isn't Low 7-C.

Last edited:
Do you think the Shinobi Girl's and Hearts stories should be counted as canon too? They don't play a big role in the larger story, but they do have fights that can help with scaling the characters. Plus they can be pure comedy gold!! (There are wholesome ones though like Murasaki's hearts story)

Last edited:
Do you think the Shinobi Girl's and Hearts stories should be counted as canon too? They don't play a big role in the larger story, but they do have fights that can help with scaling the characters. Plus they can be pure comedy gold!! (There are wholesome ones though like Murasaki's hearts story)
I don't see why they shouldn't be seen as possible. Canon to the story is up to you, but similar to the alternate routes I see them as what if scenarios.

Even if they didn't happen, they should be more than capable of happening. So yeah, scaling moments that happen there should be fine to use.

I don't know what that means. Calc stuff should be brought up to calc group members.

I may have an opinion if I see something, but generally bring up stuff like that to a calc group member. Since I don't know if that means anything or not.

For Yomi, since she is lifting it with one hand we can double the weight to find her Lifting Strength. I've seen other calcs do that and get accepted.

Though Yagyu's Class K feat is better, I guess a casual Class 50 feat is fine.

For the Naraku calcs, are you sure they can't be used? The LS feats I calced were from Estival Versus after all
I said they couldn't be used?

They should be fine, since Naraku in EV is the same Naraku from Deep Crimson. She timeline jumped along with Kagura right? Or am I mistaken?

Or are you talking about another Naraku calc?

So, this means Naraku is still Low 7-C in both timelines?
Yes, unless we have reason to believe she is weaker. It is the same Naraku right?

Which is why I'm very curious to go over any scaling. Been awhile since I played Estival Versus and I don't remember if Naraku and Kagura had any actual story in their release. And I have zero idea about anything in Peach Beach Splash.

Also I have no issue with the calc, looks fine and I thought we're already using it.

Not certain. With Shinovi Root of Calamity mutliplier, their could be a third key about. Or maybe something different.

Also going to make a sandbox for Imu, Miyabi, and Yumi to get a proper look on how the Timeline 2 only characters will look.

Also been looking around for renders as well. Since some characters could use a more hd picture. May or may not get a render for Ultimate Asuka as well. But I'll try my best.

Last edited:
Well, did you know that Ryona fought and beat Yumi in her Shinobi Girl's story? That's why I was asking earlier on their canonicity

I have not played it yet. Though it's unfortunate, I basically expected for that to happen. So yeah, no third key for the timeline 2 versions of characters.

Unless a new calc pops up for them.

I added this to the sandbox, although could it be possible to get the raw of it?

p.s. Do you think Dai is basically an adult Homura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back