• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I suppose to understand what modulus of elasticity or rupture even means?
The modulus of elasticity is the stiffness of the wood, and the modulus of rupture compressive strength of wood. What makes this hard to understand? You know what compressive strength is after all.

Never heard of compressive strength before. Look I just know what the wiki tells me, I don't really look into all that deep.

Why I quit being a calc group member in the first place, felt like I didn't deserve it.

I have no idea where we get our values from, nor have I bothered to look it up.

Please elaborate regarding what you need them to evaluate exactly.

Please elaborate regarding what you need them to evaluate exactly.
I was just trying to calculate the AP needed to destroy the blade of a bokken, when I came upon this article that made me question if the value for pulverization is correct. The values are in psi, but it makes mention of a modulus of elasticity.

It defines it as a measure of the stiffness of the wood. From what I can infer, the compression values for pulverization we use are the modulus of rupture, but I'm just wonder if that's really correct or not and we should actually be using the combined values of the modulus of elasticity and rupture for pulverization

I was just trying to calculate the AP needed to destroy the blade of a bokken, when I came upon this article that made me question if the value for pulverization is correct. The values are in psi, but it makes mention of a modulus of elasticity.

It defines it as a measure of the stiffness of the wood. From what I can infer, the compression values for pulverization we use are the modulus of rupture, but I'm just wonder if that's really correct or not and we should actually be using the combined values of the modulus of elasticity and rupture for pulverization
Okay.

@M3X @Executor_N0 @Armorchompy

Are any of you able and willing to help him out?

Will Kurokage get a profile too? If so I think redering this image is a good idea

lRBwo8S.jpg

I don't mind a profile for him.

Question, since Miyab's Blood Riot/Abyssal form killed Yoma possessed Ryoki, can we scale her to Low 7-C as well?

Since Ryoki beating all 5 Hanzo girls with difficult, that means she is comparable to Daidoji, who also won or lost against them.

Note: Ryoki mentioned before Ryobi and Ryona come that she is tired and can barely stand. She isn't at 100% when they fight her, since she just fought all 5 Hanzo girls.

Last edited:
Don't she so as far as I know, seems more that we need to make more profiles, figure out if the Hypersonic calc is valid or not, and get the Orochi calc(s) in order

Those things can be done in a different CRT in the future, likely when the Orochi calc is actually done.

As this thread has gone on long enough, and shouldn't be derailed more from its original purpose. Multiples keys and the calcs being used now have been added.

Profiles can be made whenever, though asking for opinions on another thread isn't a bad idea.

So I assume I haven't missed anyone?

Last edited:
Considering that the Class K feat was done casually, could saying 'at least Class K' be okay? Or is it too low for that?

Into Samurai Jack or know anyone on the wiki who does, I might make match-up between the two verses?

I've seen Samurai Jack when I was a young, and I saw Season 5 to completion but I have like zero knowledge of its vs battle history. Though if his profile is accurate there should be no reason to watch through everything.

Too low for At least Class K, even though she was very casual. It'd be best to leave At least for those stronger than her and the others.

I'm already thinking of matches myself.

Considering we don't even know what is in the scroll and how it actually works. I don't really have any thoughts.

The sky is the limit with that. Fiction can also do whatever it wants, can have someone get the power and become millions of times stronger if they want.

Considering we don't even know what is in the scroll and how it actually works.
My headcanon tells me that it contains forbidden techniques that are normally too dangerous for shinobi to handle such as Blood Riot. You can't simply learn techniques like that from regular scrolls after all

Last edited:

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin

Would any of you be willing to help him out please?

I don't see how anything on that table would be more accurate for pulverization values than what we currently use. As far as I can tell the table just deals in the math regarding snapping wood, as in bending a plank or somesuch until it breaks. Our values ought to be fine unless something else arises.

Okay. That should be fine then. Thank you for helping out.

Yee, I did-

And ah yes, more ✨𝓀𝑒𝓎𝓈✨

Regardless, are ya'll gonna add the shinobi barrier scans and scans for other certain abilities somewhere in the future as well? You'd probably have to upload them on the site since who even knows when I'ma clean my Google Photos, but then again that'd take quite a bit of time-

I think I also had the Sayuri being implied to stop time in the real world while the festival was happening image somewhere too iirc

Oh yeah, and when will Murasame be getting a profile?

Regardless, are ya'll gonna add the shinobi barrier scans and scans for other certain abilities somewhere in the future as well? You'd probably have to upload them on the site since who even knows when I'ma clean my Google Photos, but then again that'd take quite a bit of time-
Might be done in another CRT (this one is getting rather long already)

Although you're being ironic about liking Murasame right? I personally find him to be my 2nd least favorite Senran Kagura, he's just a totally unlikable douche! I really do wonder why Ikaruga would feel sadness over him, he's just not worth it! And when playing as him in Deep Crimson, he makes Hibari look good, and this is game that already gives Hibari worse gameplay than in 3DS Burst! At least in Kagura X Kagura, I gave him his just desserts with Chahan crushing his wrist and Katsuragi beating the snot out of him and giving him ********. Good luck trying be to shinobi now!!

Might be done in another CRT (this one is getting rather long already)

Although you're being ironic about liking Murasame right? I personally find him to be my 2nd least favorite Senran Kagura, he's just a totally unlikable douche! I really do wonder why Ikaruga would feel sadness over him, he's just not worth it! And when playing as him in Deep Crimson, he makes Hibari look good, and this is game that already gives Hibari worse gameplay than in 3DS Burst! At least in Kagura X Kagura, I gave him his just desserts with Chahan crushing his wrist and Katsuragi beating the snot out of him and giving him ********. Good luck trying be to shinobi now!!
I'm being serious, I like my characters cocky and overconfident, another reason why Gotenks is one of my favorites in Dragon Ball, even if he gets treated like fodder. Sometimes I like my villains when they're being douches, as for Murasame? I'd go into detail about why I feel bad for him and also why I like him as a character, but I don't wanna derail this thread again, lmao-

Also wait, Kagura X Kagura? Wh- Actually I'm not even gonna ask--

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back