• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she hurt them?

If she takes hits from them we can scale her durability to them (8-A) at least.

She also said this quote to Homura, enjoy:
Sayuri: Oh thank you for the thought, sweetie...but call me senile again, and I'll shove this wrinkly old foot right up your bahonkas!
Definitely says that she can overpower Homura

Just looked up the special mission. Yeah she is able to fight all of the girls at once, and can defeat them. They can defeat her as well, but 1 vs 23 is a greater gap than 5v1. Also her defeat animation doesn't really show her as struggling.

Note: In gameplay she transforms into Jasmine, but there is no mention of that in the actual story. Since once you beat her she is still old Sayuri. And no dialogue suggesting she transformed into Jasmine and turned back to normal.

At the least this means she's much stronger than Rin and Daidōji.

Sayuri: Small Town level+ (Capable of fighting against Asuka, Homura, Yumi, Miyabi, and all of their teammates at once. Making her much stronger than Daidōji and Rin)

That sound good?

Last edited:
Yes

And this is what I've thought for Hanzo for his current and prime self

Hanzo: at least Small Town level+ (Was able to easily overpower Homura, should be stronger than his wife as he is shown to be more active than her) | at least Small Town level+, possibly far higher (Was revered as a legendary Shinobi, however whether he had achieved the rank of Kagura or not is unknown)

My idea for Hanzo is basically the same. However since we haven't seen him in his prime, I'm not really certain with giving him a key and rating like Sayuri/Jasmine.

Also my own personal take would still be High 7-A.

But I think it'd be best to not have a prime key, not without more information.

Last edited:
Maybe? Hard to say how much she struggled against that Naraku, and I can see Haruka defeating Homura.

Also with Kagura's calc, since the feat doesn't actually happened we can't really use higher ends. There already was a vaporized end in the comments, but melting point was agreed to be a safer end. Unless we see another time/world where Kagura is resealed, and it shows something else.

Since Prime Hanzo is at least High 7-A, it would be alright with me. I don't mind adding it later on.

I think that is the normal for these type of feats, since the heat needed to melt across that kind of area would indeed wipe it off the map.

Might be best to ask a calc group member for any details.

Edit: How does this render of Ultimate Asuka look?

Let's say for a moment that Dai stated "would need power that rivals the Super Secret Ninja Scrolls", could that mean the combined power of the schools' scrolls or an average power of the scrolls?

Daidōji statement is a clear reference to what happens in the end. Unless in the raw she specifically said two of them combined or something.

For Hanzō, I was going to add the poison resistance.

Jasmine is a temporary form, just transforming takes days off her lifespan. "When Sayuri executes her Shinobi Transformation, she temporarily becomes Jasmine, her younger self. Without the ravages of age to hold her back, Jasmine is laser-focused on her mission and can tear through almost any opponent with ease. But youth can't last forever, and every time Sayuri forces it to last a bit longer, she pays a price. When it comes to blows, Jasmine swings a mean pipe, and can also summon the power of extradimensional elephants."

Also extradimensional elephants... Higher-Dimensional Manipulation for Sayuri/Jasmine? Actually have no idea what summoning an extradimensional creature means.

I don't know if Crimson Homura has a time limit, or both could be stamina limits. They drain stamina and will last for as long as they can hold it. The less than thirty second time limit is purely gameplay mechanics. And Asuka and Homura seem to just jump into those forms whenever.

I think stamina limit is more appropriate, basically if they get tired out and can't fight anymore they're turn back. Jasmine transformation takes a lot out of Sayuri, but she held it for a long time. Heck she is shown to sleep while she is Jasmine.

Before I get into other things, there is one more character.

What does Ayame scale to? Would Likely 8-C+ for being an Elite Candidate work? Or does she have proper scaling?

Can't find any, seems like she's just a dlc character in Estival Versus with no story or missions available.

When does she take attacks?

Gameplay doesn't count for obvious reasons. Has she actually fought anyone?

Elite Candidate, not just a shinobi student. Since you fight a lot of fodder shinobi students, and dozens at a time. Likely Building level+ (As an elite candidate for Hanzō Academy, she shouldn't be that much weaker than Hibari)

Now, I'm starting to make a list of the changes that'll be happen here. Not done yet, but I will be soon.

However I need to know, should I wait for your Orochi calc? Since when I do post the changes, will need to get start getting the attention of staff before we can actually make them.

Or do you have even more changes coming up?

No problem, I got all the time in the world.

Well actually I have 80 years give or take.

Let's say a character defeated a 10 years younger Sayuri (probably making her more able to use the Jasmine transformation) in a brutal battle, what tier would you put them at?

If someone can defeat her Jasmine form, they'd usually just scale to her in general. While she gets weaker over time, the process isn't quick or instant. If they survive her hits and can harm her as well, they'd scale to her. Yumi could beat her because she was a mess by the time they fought.

Even when she got to Homura's group she was showing bad signs. Though she still had enough strength to defeat all of them.

In a 1v1 situation, and she hasn't used her ability recently. They'd scale to Jasmine, without question.

In a 1v1 situation, and she hasn't used her ability recently. They'd scale to Jasmine, without question.
Let's also say that character is considered a rival by Dai and is the reason why Dai refuses to to graduate, she wishes to defeat them in battle to prove to herself that she's strong enough as a shinobi. Even though they have fought frequently, they have consistently been able to defeat Dai, but there is to consider that Dai currently is able to make the character put in some effort into defeating her and that the character is in their 40s currently, having defeated Sayuri 10 years ago, and is starting to show grey hairs, so whether they are still in their prime is dubious

If they aren't stated to be weaker, I can see a likely/possibly rating by using this site structure. Especially since 40 isn't really an age where you lose a LOT of your strength, unless there are other reasons involved like them no longer training anymore or some kind of injury.

But if they aren't fully stated to be weaker, and the nature is still questionable. There is still the possibility of being comparable, just not enough for a 100% answer.

Sounds like the flip of a coin to me.

Is there anything that suggests that Kiriya is applicable to be a Kagura?

All that is said is that he retired to be a teacher because missions risked death

Could this mean he fought yoma?

At least Low 7-C, possibly higher. Using this wiki metrics, just to be safe. Rather be wrong about downplaying, instead being wrong about overrating.

Kiriya is implied to have retired from killing his parents. His job was to hunt down renegade shinobi, he did this so much that his conscience faded and he felt empty inside. He ended up killing a couple, implied to be his parents, and afterward he would retire.

This is speculation, as the Story of a Certain Shinobi in Burst Re:Newal is presumed to be Kiriya but it hasn't been confirmed to my knowledge. Since this could match up with things he said, him constantly killing renegades could grow into dissatisfaction against how shinobi lives are treated. I imagine most renegades were shinobi who failed.

But regardless, we don't really know where he ranked beforehand. It wouldn't be surprised if he was very high ranked, I don't believe he was a Kagura, since I feel like that would've been mentioned or implied by this point, but maybe he had the potential to reach it but quit before he could. He could've been Hinin for all we know.

Regarding the changes, we can't just make them now. We'll need staff members to come and approve the changes. I'm making a list that'll bring up all of the changes we're doing. In way that non informed people can actually judge these changes. I'm not actually done yet either, since I want this to be clear and easy to understand.

For my novel adaptation, how would you rate Ikaruga's intelligence based on this blurb?

Ikaruga practices and trains in the arts of Hououzan-ryuu, some of these arts include Koudou, Chadou, Kadou, Choukin, Kenjutsu, Battojutsu, Naginata-jutsu, Kyuujutsu, Ninjutsu, Bujutsu, Shodou, Honou no Kokyuujutsu, Muay Thai, Hakkyuken, Taekwondo, and Boujutsu, with three of them involving herbology and medicine studies. Hououzan-ryuu also focuses on teaching students a collective of different topics such as calculus, anatomy, physics, chemistry, language, and history. As representative, she is considered the top of her class, She was already studying college level textbooks by the time she turned 18, she can recite the entire Lotus Sutra in Nihonese, Hobbouwa, Futsuuwa, Cantonese, Thai, Khmer, and several Sanskrit dialects, she is able to detect even the smalled amount of poisons by smelling/wafting them. She was able to complete a test that covered the topics of Latin, Physics, Calculus, Korean, Cantonese, Ninpu, Kenjutsu, Anatomy, Nen usage, and Medicine. Is a master conjurer, had achieved the rank of jounin at 12, once served under the government Black Ops at 14 and was recognized for her skills of espionage, sabotage, and assassination, at 15 she won the national championships for Shougi and Shanchi, and was a semi-finalist for the Gungi national championship. Several other shinobi and Nen users such as Kiriya, Hanzo, Chifusa, Rin, Haruka, Kazuhiko, Chahan, and Kite have acknowledged her as a true prodigy of the Hououzan clan with mind has her most deadly asset.

Last edited:
That is derailing the purpose of this thread.

I'm god awful at trying to figure out intelligence and how we rate it. In case you didn't noticed I basically didn't touch any of their intelligence ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back