• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the same guy that snuck up on Minato the first time without him noticing until the doctors that helped birth Naruto had been killed and Naruto had been yoinked?
Not fair, he's hearing a crying baby and didn't notice until the baby was grabbed from his hands.

Here’s an idea for this Obito thing: make another thread later about it, instead of starting another big discussion in this nearly completed thread.

Bruh you literally wrote that before Damage brought up his issues with it, so I reiterate: y’all are still debating about that

I'm in favor of reverting back the change to Obito in the sandbox, and we discuss it in a new thread after the profiles have been updated.
Honestly, I'm also in favor of this solution.
This Minato/Obito mess can be sorted out in its own dedicated thread where people can fully focus on it after resetting themselves after all of these long debates.
But let it be known that I won't be the one making that thread. I have other revisions to prepare for, and I'm quite frankly done with this discussion lol.

Honestly, I'm also in favor of this solution.
This Minato/Obito mess can be sorted out in its own dedicated thread where people can fully focus on it after resetting themselves after all of these long debates.
But let it be known that I won't be the one making that thread. I have other revisions to prepare for, and I'm quite frankly done with this discussion lol.
(Don't really know why Obito can't be made At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+ then have another thread to downgrade him to unknown but ig VSBW does tend to lowball if given two choices)

I mean I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back