• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The speed should stay the same until the calcs are done for them but I agree with the rest.

aiden was thinking about a speed implication, but they shud remain the same until he makes a blog about it

but yeah, i agree with small island level+ goku, piccolo and annin

large island level tien, krillin, and "At least large island kami"

At least island level tao pai pai and yamcha

large mountain lvl chiaotzu and yajirobe

Yeah, the speed should be calc'ed first and then revised. But everything else seems legit.

High 6-C end of Part 1 Krillin. Oh yeah!

so should we wait for more feedback, or should the thread be closed until the speed blog is made, and then re-opened once the speed blog is made?

You should preferably link to the relevant blog post in the beginning of the thread.

Anyway, the changes were accepted by the calculation group. The only things we needed to work out was which characters that were going to scale accordingly.

If you ask me, then this would work like this:

Piccolo JR, Goku and Annin would be "Small country level+"

Tien and Krillin will be "Large Island level"

Kami would be "At least Large Island level"

Yamcha and Tao would be "Island level"

and Chiaotzu would be "Smal Island level"

I suppose that the changes seem to be acceptable then.

Yajirobe will be upgraded

"Casually fought off a serious Krillin while training on Kami's lookout"

Bump:

I think speeds might be revised by the mountain feat as the rocket seemingly reached it in a few seconds. That feat might bump Dragon Ball Part 1 to 7-A for Kid Goku and King Piccolo, as I got it being 98 megatons of TNT.

So, overall, they should be 7-A and Young-Adult Goku/Ma Jr. would be low 6-B

FanofRPGs said:
Bump:
I think speeds might be revised by the mountain feat as the rocket seemingly reached it in a few seconds. That feat might bump Dragon Ball Part 1 to 7-A for Kid Goku and King Piccolo, as I got it being 98 megatons of TNT.
Inconsistent, King Piccolo strongest attack generated 7-B+ energy and Toriyama stated that his power is comparable to nuclear nukes, anything higher should be not considered like Roshi moon level feat.

And the statement of a small nuke comes from the Daiznehsuus, which state Goku's Superkameha against Ma Jr. was moon level.

Plus the calculation which puts KP at 98 mt was using the explosion while it was still expanding, at the height of the explosion, it was towering over small mountains.

So, has the calculation for high 6-C Young-Adult Goku and Piccolo Jr be accepted? May the needed pages be edited?

Back