• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Ultimately decided to go with Sasha. I already have a ton of Cole matches open.

Both at 7-B.

Speed Equalized.

Takes place in Sasha's boss arena, with several hovering platforms floating a few feet above the tar. Strange starts on one of these platforms.

Sasha Infamous
vs.
Doctor Strange (MCU) CK PP
"You have to understand... if it comes to saving you or the kid or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the fate of the universe depends on it."

So this is an interesting match up

IW Strange is really weird in that he usually uses his long range magic weapons before resorting to portals, mirror dimension and time stone (I blame PIS).

Sasha's in character move is to vomit her tar on her opponent to gain an new slave. Problem is, she needs to her within a few meters to do this.

Strange will try to play keep away, but Sasha will respond with her shockwaves and energy bullets.

Thing is, Strange can easily counter these with shields and BFR'ing them before they can land. She'll try to use the pools to either get behind him to throw tar, but with Strange's flight and duplication, I doubt this will work.

The only way I can see Sasha winning is if Strange gets up close with his magic weapons and then gets vomited on, but the chance of that happening is slim.

Strange 9/10

Wouldn't Sasha be able to break the shields quicker than most thanks to her AP advantage though? Not doubting your reasoning, just suprised that wasn't brought up.

Crap forgot about that

Then again, Sasha's energy shockwaves only move in straight paths, meaning their easy to avoid, and the energy bullets need time to build up and fire, so Strange can attack them with his whips before they get a chance to fire

My biggest issue is if Strange will try to block the attacks using shields, which results in Death

Probably 7/10 now

I can see Strange getting too confident with his shields and Sasha throws a barrage that ploys through it and one shots it, or while he's defending she teleports behind him to vomit, but Strange can still teleport or BFR the attacks or Sasha herself.

Well, he's not really equal, per say. Thanos cracked one of his shields with a casual kick.

Well.........Not really.

Thanos Stomps 17 Megatons characters, and Strange can fight him physically using his abilities but he's not really as strong

Thanos one shotted his shield, and even then Thanos isn't infamous levels of AP

In all fairness to Strange, Sasha looks and acts like a particularly psychotic demon. I doubt he'd be to inclined to underestimate someone so noticeably unhinged.

Which Sasha can just dodge with teleportation. It's not like his portals are all that big after all.

Yeah while Sasha is outclassed in Hax and overall abilities and Strange is weary enough not to step in the tar, her AP is so huge that attempting to block one of her attacks will gurantee death

Back