• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Mami Tomoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that he wouldn't attack the gem?

Sans really doesn't enter CQC. Like at all. And Mami is significantly better than him in CQC as well.

He does need to dodge, and she can play the environmental damage game.

So, more or less like against Homura in Rebellion? Only difference is the blue mode

She is bloodlusted, so she could do pretty much anything. Make a clone, bind the area with her ribbons, fire with the guns.

Also she has attack reflection, and Sans's attacks should be weak enough to reflect them

Can she relfect attacks that come up from the ground?

How would she react to Sans blue mode making her soul gem fall to the ground?

Her ribbions won't touch Sans who can teleport out of the way since they're in a empty land scape Sans can go as far as he wants and it's pretty hard for her to make traps because of it.

That I don't know, cuz I haven't played Portable myself.

I mean the gem may not be fused with the head, but it should remain attached to her (also isn't blue mode gravity manipulation? It should affect her whole body anyway, no?)

Thing is that Sans has the range disadvantage, so if he teleport too much out of the way, he can't fight back.

Let me change this up. Sans can dodge her attacks I agree not as long as he could for Frisk but he can do if for quiet some time.

Sans can use blue mode on her gem and slamming against the ground making it shatter instantly. Why do I think he can do that? Because he is able to hurt a multiversial being like Genocide Frisk right before completion with the force of blue mode.

Proof right here. https://youtu.be/2QlYKKiT4Js?t=411

That's not KR nor is he ignoring durability, he is throwing their soul so hard that it actually hurts them. Even if this Frisk had only Town level durability Mami's durability is only City-Block level.

How can many resist blue mode from shattering her gem against the ground?

Uh yeah, it is trough durability negation. Otherwise he would be tier 7 in AP

Kaltias said:
Uh yeah, it is trough durability negation. Otherwise he would be tier 7 in AP
Here is a quote from his profile

He was capable of using this ability to bypass the resistance of a multiversial being (Frisk/Chara) and damage them by sheer force of throwing their soul against the walls, however this accelerated how quickly he tired out during the fight

I think it was considered an outlier, due to the fact that he shouldn't be that high physically.

Kaltias said:
Why we don't consider it as AP though?
I don't know?

But that's what it says on his profile. Frisk can't move or resist when Sans uses Blue Mode. Frisk WILL go to where Sans points they can't fight the force and even get hurt when they hit a wall or the ground.

If Sans was ignoring durability he should be doing more then just one damage. KR doesn't even show up during that part.

SomebodyData said:
I think it was considered an outlier, due to the fact that he shouldn't be that high physically.
He isn't that high physically that him throwing you with his magic around like a ping pong ball. What does that have to do with his physical strength?

Also Sans can harm Frisk without durability negation, he does one damage but over a long period of time that's how he ignores your durability. Frisk is rated as 2-B for doing 1 damage to Omega Flowey who had 2-B defense shouldn't Sans be the same?

I'm actually curious now should I make a thread about this or just leave it for you to decided.

That doesn't do anything at all, he can teleport himself and her out of the smoke. Considering he can teleport keys which don't have souls he can teleport Mami's souless body as well.

I'm pretty sure his Telekinesis should be part of his ATK.

But yeah, make a thread.

Also just reminding people that Mami's soul gem can also trap him with ribbons (power drain) or explode on him (Massive damage) if he teleports it away from Mami.

@Poinciana Kaltias already said that if that was that case, then he should've teleported Frisk's knife away from their battle. And Sans can't teleport if he gets caught in Mami's ribbons as seen when Homura was binded and couldn't do anything while she herself has teleportation.

@Scarlet

No, he can definitely teleport her body, he did it to Frisk too. But he can't be so accurate that he will teleport her gem and her gem only

Idk. It wasn't a problem when he teleported his keys, so the problem is probably that he can't be precise enough in the middle of the fight

Scarletmoon56 said:
@Poinciana Kaltias already said that if that was that case, then he should've teleported Frisk's knife away from their battle. And Sans can't teleport if he gets caught in Mami's ribbons as seen when Homura was binded and couldn't do anything while she herself has teleportation.
Why is he standing there letting himself get caught by the ribbions, I've see the attack she has to tie them up first. Sans will teleport before they can touch him.

@Kal I don't remember him doing that to Frisk in their fight but looking back is it the part @5:55where it begins flashing to black and then the fight again?

@Poinciana In this case, he either gets caught and teleports into a rain of magical bullets or Mami fires her Tiro Finale and gets caught in the explosion that spaned a portion of Homura's City sized barrier.

Mami has only City-Block level durability she can't fire a blast big enough to engulf her or she'll kill herself. Sans only has to teleport behind her to avoid her big AOE attacks because she'll aim the far away from her.

She had no idea Sans could teleport she might believe she killed him and let her guard down.

They aren't hitting each other at first. Sans will not be caught by her ribbions and Mami can't fire attack to big or she'll kill herself with Sans.

Can Sans teleport Mami's own attack back at her? We've never seen him fight someone who throws something some maybe or is that to much of a stretch?

Probably too much of a stretch.

Also there is no way Mami can resist Blue Mode if Frisk couldn't do it. So either the gem falls to the ground or she eats dirt.

That can be a perfect chance for Sans to end it. Can Mami stop Sans from using blue mode?

You don't need to resist the blue mode itself though. Frisk shows this. Granted, it's problematic and gives Sans a good opportunity, but it isn't an insta win

Kaltias said:
You don't need to resist the blue mode itself though. Frisk shows this. Granted, it's problematic and gives Sans a good opportunity, but it isn't an insta wi
Your missing the big problem that Mami's Soul Gem will be affected not her body. Blue Mode will force a normal person down to the ground maybe to a crawl but Mami isn't normal her soul is on the right side of her head.

The sudden force coming down on her right side will make her fall and drop her guard, Frisk was already use to Blue Mode at that time in fact even if you don't expect it Sans will kill you with sudden blue mode.

Have you seen how many people die to that first attack, even if they don't they are seriously injured.

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle

Mami has no idea what Sans's attacks will do to her she might think he's weak do to his small magic power she senses and might try to tank a hit from him.

I think Sans takes this with High Difficulty.

It's a vs debate mate, you don't need to be sorry if you have something else to do lol.

Although i'd argue that bloodlusted characters take the hits if it's worth it, not for the sake of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back