• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parts that Andy accepted can be added. The ones that he rejected can not.

Well, the staff try to evaluate what is and isn't acceptable to add.

Ok. Though really, I don't find evidence debunking 4th wall awareness.

Either we rename "The Anomaly's" profile to The Player or give Sans 4th wall awareness, no in between. Sans is the only one who calls "The Player" "The Anomaly"

Well, given that Andy said that 4th wall awareness was rejected in previous discussions due to being non-canon, it would be best to get Azathoth's input before adding the ability.

For now, you can probably add the other abilities.

Okay. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

He does? I havent really revised the low tiers much so idk about that. Does this apply to the monsters that fight you as well? Because papyrus just offers mercy.

Also sans is stated as being the easiest enemy who can only deal 1 damage so i disagree.

And characters can also have 0 defence from what i know. So maybe it is possible his original stats could be higher. But they still did refer to him as the easiest enemy so it is questionable.

f╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Ây╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âg╠Âu╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âv╠Âa╠Âl╠Âi╠Âd╠Â

If so then maybe at least building level is fine for now

In Genocide, Papyrus was weak because he was surrendering. You see that as well with Toriel. If you try and beat her with violence, she has an unbelievable amount of health, and you do bugger all damage. But if you get her to the point where she will spare you, and then attack her, you will OSK her.

The problem is every Monster has their stats lowered via murder intentions. We don't know Sans' stats in the process. Though we can close this thread since likely higher isn't being added anytime Soon.

Close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back