• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

Yeah I know. Then everybody else lost their shit.

Yes Rodri, people on the ineternet will lose their shit no matter what you do.

Oh, well that okay, nobody does.

If you're living under a rock and you somehow haven't heard, Ash finally won the Pokemon League.

Yellowpig10 said:
oh cool. i think everyone stopped caring after ash greninja lost though
They certainly have not.

Even big news corporations are reporting on this.

The internet is kinda going bananas right now.

Crabwhale said:
If you're living under a rock and you somehow haven't heard, Ash finally won the Pokemon League.
It only took him 20 years

What can I say, Discord keeps me a speedy boi these days.

I wonder how Super Minecraft Kid would react to Sans being in Smash Ultimate even though he likes Undertale and hates Nintendo

Apparently VS can loan us a subforum when they make the shift...maybe.

Guys, this is not the time to "welp **** it, let's go home".

We still a good chance to preserve the site just as it is, only, you know, not here.

Honestly I couldn't care less at this point, its just an excuse to finally leave.

Not if Crabwhale is there, hes way more responsible than I am.

Yellowpig10 said:
If we end up moving somewhere else and you leave this place will go up in flames in the new location
You don't trust me at all, do you?

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Honestly I couldn't care less at this point, its just an excuse to finally leave.
You could try Discord
Let me think about that for a secon- No.

MLPlover2011 said:
Is it true that YouTube messages is shutting down at Sept 18th?
Nobody said anything about YouTube.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Come on girl, our Discord isn't bad at all.
Except when I connect, Crab can confirm.
Sorry, but no.

Back