• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

What a shock. I thought you practically worshipped Chuck Norris.
Seol does. As far as I'm concerned he's just another "SuPeR mEgA iNfInItLy PoWeRfUl" character. The internet does this all the time

If an orphan drank rhino milk, would it give them normal bone density?

I'm gonna beat every Mega Man 2 boss Buster only/no E-Tanks and place them on a tiering list.

'Cept the last two, they are already SS

Rodri "Dante" said:
I'm gonna beat every Mega Man 2 boss Buster only/no E-Tanks and place them on a tiering list.
'Cept the last two, they are already SS
Why did the last two Mega Man 2 bosses join the Nazi party?

Mega-man-2-bosses-180277-1568169832
And here it is. I was going to place Boobeam Trap and Alien higher (SS) since they are impossible to beat with only the buster, but that would have been really unfair for the other bosses. I was surprised to find that Wily Machine Number 2 was the hardest boss, I thought it was going to be Boobeam Trap.

France is below Germany c'mon.

Also USSR is above US.

So you consider that the difference between every country is so noteworthy that they are all in different tiers? Damn.

Rodri "Dante" said:
So you consider that the difference between every country is so noteworthy that they are all in different tiers? Damn.
No I was just putting them in order.

Crabwhale said:
France is below Germany c'mon.
Also USSR is above US.
I wasn't basing it on military performance, otherwise France would be at the bottom. I was basing it on the factors that make a Superpower (Population, Economy, Geography, Resources, Military, Diplomacy, and National Identity). Germany utterly fails at geography and resources, where as France is a global empire with vast amounts of resources at its disposal, and a better military, and better allies.

PublicMinority87 said:
Seol404 said:
Rodri, I think you might be one of the only people alive that actually cares about Pulseman.

Proof? You've said before that there is no Pulseman ****.
No **** means it has the best fanbase
Seol is correct. Y'know, since Pulseman is such an obvious ripoff of Megaman...

Back