• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Again with speed equal when both are nearly as fast.

This is the same case like with Kuzan but he can't bypass Sakazuki's intangibility with Hellfire. This is probably a stomp.

The one who has The Ruler? No, it'd be a stomp in his favor. Not too many characters can fight that thing.

One of the revolutionaries commanders. She can enhance the power of average people via Empathic Manipulation (I think). She has done nothing outside of showing her power so a profile is currently pointless.

I find the effect similar to Ban's powers that made the DK fell off his knees.

@The Calaca Demon King can simply turn off the Ruler and get the boost.

And yeah Meliodas can't really get past magma intangibility. So yeah he gets stomped.

Would True Magic Mel be better or can he really not beat the Intangibility? I kinda assumed Mid-High negating hellfire might be enough

Schnee One said:
Would True Magic Mel be better or can he really not beat the Intangibility? I kinda assumed Mid-High negating hellfire might be enough
honestly idk if Mel can beat the intangibility

Rei Rubro suggested 4CM Mael

edit: Does God null Logia?

So Akainu not only has his Elemental Intangibility negated, but because of that, he is vulnerable to Mael's Lightball of Love, causing him experience pleasure of probably Absolute Justice in the world in his dream as he fall asleep and die.

How is Akainu also supposed to resist Mael's Incense of Purity as he is shown something of his heart desire, have his bodily weight increase.

Akainu has pre-cognition to help him to better react to these situations so they won't happen easily but the odds are really stacks against him, especially when we can't say that his Observation Haki is as good as Katakuri

How is this not a stomp? " Regenerationn (Mid, Low-Godly over time)" as well as the other abilities Mael has it possibly leaves Sakazuki only with Haki if he cannot enter logia form.

This low-godly ins't applicable in combat Sariel and Tarmiel took an entire arc until regenerates their original bodies with possession

Back