• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We all know that Saiyan Hybrids (half Saiyan and half human) have much better potential than regular Saiyans and get stronger much faster through training. This thought occurred to me and I asked myself "What other Saiyan Hybrids would be just as or even more OP?" So this is what this thread is for, listing Saiyan Hybrids where the Saiyans from Dragon Ball have kids with other races from their or other universes.

There is just one rule and that the other race cannot be gods or a race of immortal beings. Kinda pointless to list them if its obvious. Anyway, list away and be creative!!

Ig Saiyan-Viltrumite Hybrid would be pretty OP in the Dragon Ball Universe.
  • Both races having Accelerated Development presumably means a hybrid would have a more rapid growth rate than any Saiyan or Viltrumite.
  • Viltrumites have regenerative abilities that’d allow then to heal from injuries that would be lethal to Saiyans (this, this, and this for example) without the use of Senzu beans, granting a Hybrid better survivability and allowing them to abuse Zenkai boosts easier.
  • Viltrumites can hold their breath for two weeks and their brains can survive without oxygen for extended periods of time, so a Saiyan Hybrid wouldn’t have to worry about getting Frieza’d.
  • Viltrumites obviously live a lot longer than Saiyans, and unlike Saiyans, are also immune to earthly disease.

Last edited:
Saiyan and demon clan(seven deadly sins) hybrid. Hear me out op regeneration and type 2 immortality is great for a saiyan(and resistance to diseases). And a greater longevity helps out a lot 1000 to 6000(Chandler and cusack age) years. The DK lived for 1.5 billion years so with a life span like that the hybrid would be op. Demons get stronger with negative emotions too.

I know this is stretching the definition of hybrid a bit but

saiyan/evolved (prototype) hybrid would take the abilities of any saiyan and push them to endless extremes as anyone who posseses black light has the ability to evolve on the fly and control their biology down to the molecular level meaning that with sufficient knowledge and expirence an evolved saiyan would be able to on command trigger a zenkai boost to grow in power endlessly pretty much and you combine that with low-high combat applicable regen and mid-high regen overtime and that makes for one ****** up hybrid to put down

Imagine a Saiyan/Swampfire hybrid. I would say Goop but since he is pretty much impervious to physical attacks it would be kinda redundant. With Swampfire's regeneration + Saiyan's zenkai that Saiyan can get stronger indefinitely.

Saiyan/Ghost (Danny Phantom) Hybrid would be a double edged sword. They'd be powerful especially since they are prideful and emotional at times which would massively amplify their power, however, they'd lose out on achieving a zenkai and I guess they'd never feel any danger in battle due to immortality/regeneration.

Saiyan and Greek god (Gow) hybrid.

Self Sustainable all types for space travel, resistance to extreme radiation and extreme heat so they can go as near to stars as they want without any effect, Immortality type 1, the ability to turn into energy which can allow them basically TP as much as they want. Empowerment through prayers which they get more of by traveling planets and claiming to be gods, Telekinesis and busted ES for aimbot.

Hypothetically if one can manage it then a Xenomorph that comes from a Saiyan could be stupidly OP since Xenomorphs weaponize their host species' DNA as much as possible, meaning all the Saiyan traits will be jacked up to the extreme. This gets even worse if they can manage to get a Hybrid Saiyan like Gohan or a Legendary Saiyan like Broly.

A Guardian from W.I.T.C.H. / Saiyan hybrid could be strong.but not to a great degree.

Take Will Vandom's power set for example. Longevity, Magical abilities that could help for fighting and so on, but since Saiyans don't like fighting as a team (at least Goku and Vegeta, though it's mainly Vegeta), they wouldn't benefit from the massive power boost as friendship and bonds are required. Unless we assume they have all the Guardians powers in one, like Nerissa.

Back