• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku has ways of responding if Saitama gets too fast for him. He has higher skill and ki sensing as well as instant transmission to catch him off guard once before he adapts
Parallel Timeline Saitama has higher martial arts mastery than Garou who I think was decided was more skilled than DBZ Goku

Really, I know of Saitama’s copying but Goku as a kid was able to pick up a technique that took 50 years to master first try rather casually. That plus his experience should at least let him catch up enough to beat down on Saitama with SSJ forms

Goku sees a bald guy and does not sense his ki
”Oh look a baldie” He must be a very nice guy!
Few minutes later
Goku dies

Don’t forget Saitama has no ki.

Really, I know of Saitama’s copying but Goku as a kid was able to pick up a technique that took 50 years to master first try rather casually. That plus his experience should at least let him catch up enough to beat down on Saitama with SSJ forms
Garou has done stuff like this and performed techniques that only two master martial artist working in tandem can execute alongside combining 11 different martial art styles onto his fist, and Saitama copied him effortlessly.
Don’t forget Saitama has no ki.
Ki exists in OPM

if that’s the case, perhaps Goku can have an edge. It depends if he’s gonna play dumb like his fight with Frieza or give in his killing tendency.

He wasn’t even playing dumb with Frieza. I made a post about this earlier but he genuinely believed he could make Frieza change by showing even his strongest wasn’t enough. That fight is what made him drop a bit of that attitude and just go for the kill with world ending threats.

He wasn’t even playing dumb with Frieza. I made a post about this earlier but he genuinely believed he could make Frieza change by showing even his strongest wasn’t enough. That fight is what made him drop a bit of that attitude and just go for the kill with world ending threats.
That’s him being stupid asf and pretending to be a dumbass got the worst of him. He pretended to be dumb and was actually dumb at the same time.

Yeah that was character assassination. Also him dropping his guard being made a big deal in Resurrection F. There’s videos on this, main point being they had to regress the fully realized character in Z for there to be conflict.

Last edited:
Garou has done stuff like this and performed techniques that only two master martial artist working in tandem can execute alongside combining 11 different martial art styles onto his fist, and Saitama copied him effortlessly.

Ki exists in OPM
Dragon Ball's Ki is very specific, being a combination of Courage, Right Mindness and Energy, so i don't think we can equalize it with every Chi out there, i could be wrong tho

I don't get why saitama is bloodlusted but not Goku he's just gonna use he's fastest move and try to win.

Dragon Ball's Ki is very specific, being a combination of Courage, Right Mindness and Energy, so i don't think we can equalize it with every Chi out there, i could be wrong tho
Isn't it the other way around where Goku still could sense it, since it's less complex?

Characters that are complete cowards and insane have ki some have high ones at that.

If Goku can sense Saitama as a threat then I suppose he’ll transform and evaporate him immediately. Guess I’m still going for Goku.

No he means this.
5745c648-6c10-47ce-924f-c204892a0a95

Not like his ki sensing would change at all between shows. Instant transmission works by locking onto a ki signature and he was able to reach King Kai’s planet with it

But he was specifically training his Ki sensing in that arc wasn't he? Implying that it's better than it was before? Or am I mistaken?

Although thay doesn't really matter since all life has Ki in DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back