• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku yeets with AP once he transforms.

Voting for Saitama.

His growth is already far higher than Goku's so he would constantly continue to grow higher and higher. I can definitely see Saitama ragdolling and blitzing Goku over and over again before he can even transform like he did to Garou.

Even if Goku does get a chance to transform into later forms, the speed growth that Saitama would have gotten by that point would already be enough for Saitama to at the very least keep up with Goku, if not outright be faster due to his growth being superior to the likes of Garou, who could grow over 520x in speed in 1.3 milliseconds.

If the fight reaches a point where Goku puts Saitama down, he would simply get back up due to willpower several times stronger than before, allowing him to have the upper hand against Goku.

Also, Saitama LS stomps here.

Honestly, I just don't see any way Goku could win here without either ignoring Saitama's insane levels of growth.

I forgot that Saitama's big AD only kicks on during emotional upsurges

Goku starts out weaker, and Saitama's AD already puts him at a disadvantage, meaning no emotional upsurge, and the Saiyan is pressured to transform

Then he clips Saitama with AP and blitzes him

Voting Goku

I forgot that Saitama's big AD only kicks on during emotional upsurges

Goku starts out weaker, and Saitama's AD already puts him at a disadvantage, meaning no emotional upsurge, and the Saiyan is pressured to transform

Then he yeets Saitama with AP

Voting Goku
He literally has an emotional upsurge while bloodlusted, which he is...

Then why tf did you make him bloodlusted dawg

He wipes as soon as the fight starts
Bloodlusted isn't the only way he'd he a surge of power via AD.

Either by getting beat up and getting back up, fighting someone relative in strength to him, FIGHTING IN GENERAL, etc.

Oh I don't know maybe the scene when it happens LOL

It says this on the profile

It’s more like wrestling I think
That ain’t doing much due to ki, energy levels, aura and typical martial arts. And wrestling wouldn’t make a difference nonetheless due to weighing pretty much the same.

If they grappled then Saitama would win but Goku could break his hold by releasing his ki

Not like that would happen tho cuz Saitama is bloodlusted meaning his exponential growth kicks in as soon as the fight starts

I honestly don't even know what you're trying to say here.

Read the Lifting Strength page and hopefully you'll better understand what it is.
Both weigh the same; both of their lifting strengths are enough to soar each other beyond the cosmic horizon. It’s not going to matter much, at all.

If they grappled then Saitama would win but Goku could break his hold by releasing his ki

Not like that would happen tho cuz Saitama is bloodlusted meaning his exponential growth kicks in as soon as the fight starts
Yeah, this is what I mean. Goku breaks free with ki. It really depends if Saitama can tetratedly grow his power before Goku can instantly transform and evaporate Saitama with his aura.

Changing the SBA here to it starting as a sparring match or somethin would probably remove the "Goku transforms and one-shots" thing

Well, since you’re including in dynamics couldn’t Goku break free with his ki?
I doubt he could due to Saitama's continuous exponential growth, but even if he does, Saitama would just continue to blitz and ragdoll him with his superior speed and LS

Hmmm… 50x is more than enough to one-shot before it’s too late. Is Goku bloodlusted as well?

Goku has ways of responding if Saitama gets too fast for him. He has higher skill and ki sensing as well as instant transmission to catch him off guard once before he adapts

Then Goku isn’t going to take the fight seriously and underestimate his opponent. Unless Saitama is going to ask for Goku to give in his all, Goku is just going to horse around before recognising Saitama as a threat, then it’ll be too late and Saitama will just adapt.

Then Goku isn’t going to take the fight seriously and underestimate his opponent. Unless Saitama is going to ask for Goku to give in his all, Goku is just going to horse around before recognising Saitama as a threat, then it’ll be too late and Saitama will just adapt.
Goku doesn’t underestimate opponents. He lets people power up when he thinks he can get away with it or he’s proving a point. With his ki sensing as well as experience, he will immediately be able to recognize Saitama as a threat the likes of Broly and use all the strength he needs to win the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back