• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else vote?

I mean, sure, but Saitama's growth is exponential lol. By the time he reaches a SSJ transformation it's pretty much over for Goku I would say.
Not really because even if Saitama surpasses SSJ in power like completely, and if at that moment Goku does go SSJ it's not over because Goku will have a 50x speed amp and can have the freedom to do anything like go into higher forms from there for example.

Saitama's growth also increases his speed I would believe.
Not really because even if Saitama surpasses SSJ in power like completely, and if at that moment Goku does go SSJ it's not over because Goku will have a 50x speed amp and can have the freedom to do anything like go into higher forms from there for example.

Goku FRA, there’s a good chance he drops the games once Saitama starts growing in power. And as for Saitama’s exponential growth, can’t an argument be made that way for Goku too? SSJ is a 50x increase, SSJ2 goes 2x that, etc

Saitama grows indefinitely in speed as well.
By the time he covers a 50x amp with AD, he can jump to like hundreds and thousands of times his AP and speed in moments.

Saitama's growth also increases his speed I would believe.
Yeah but not to the same degree as his speed pretty sure it isn't accepted at the moment, funny enough, as with his chart growth Saitama would be MFTL+ with the chart growth factoring into his speed section.

Goku FRA, there’s a good chance he drops the games once Saitama starts growing in power. And as for Saitama’s exponential growth, can’t an argument be made that way for Goku too? SSJ is a 50x increase, SSJ2 goes 2x that, etc
I thought we didn't accept the super exciting guide for SSJ2 and 3's multipliers since those were considered too small to be stomp worthy gaps? Pretty sure we actually consider SSJ2 to be like a 20× amp because of the way Gohan was weaker than Perfect Cell in Grade 4 but was still stronger than even Grade 3 Perfect Cell in Super Saiyan 2.

Last edited:
Bruh someone make Saitamas speed MFTL+ High End ("Shockwaves" are light, as they were called light structures in 155): 240468121.11908/0.0000000000433633324 = 18497547800c / MFTL.

Then we can multiply that shi and get Dragon Ball level speeds or smth

Saitama bloodlusted, Goku in character, OP is set up perfectly for this Saitama W ngl

0 chance Goku kills him immediately, Bloodlust means Saitama AD will kick in then he literally just hits him with the causality reversal punch and flattens him in base form

0 chance Goku kills him immediately, Bloodlust means Saitama AD will kick in then he literally just hits him with the causality reversal punch and flattens him in base form

Wouldn’t Goku be fighting to win here, for example in the Budokai’s he’s going all out from the start which isn’t too different from the boxing ring this is in. If he sees Saitama as a threat then he’ll for sure power up as needed and try to finish him.

Bruh someone make Saitamas speed MFTL+ High End ("Shockwaves" are light, as they were called light structures in 155): 240468121.11908/0.0000000000433633324 = 18497547800c / MFTL.

Then we can multiply that shi and get Dragon Ball level speeds or smth
So then if we multiplied this speed by 58 we would get 1,070,682,942,400c

He could fight on bar with them in his base, why would he need to transform, besides he have a bigger threat which he have to fight later on, which is Buu.
SSJ3 causes his stamina to drop an immense amount in like a minute or two, that’s why he hesitate to use it and only use it as his last option.
He oneshot the Ginyu Force, Yami (the monster on Babidi ship),King Piccolo, vaporized half of Perfect Cell’s body when he realizes they have bad intentions.
So you're admitting that Goku could have easily taken care of Gohan in his MSSJ Form (Which consumes no stamina), but decided to fight him in Base despite being at a disadvantage?
Against Kid Buu he didn't know SSJ3 drained that much energy I'm pretty sure
I don't think those examples really work, Goku was stronger than the Ginyu Force in Base, he only used SSJ against Yakon because the room was dark, against King Piccolo he didn't have any transformations, and like Goku had a long fight against Cell before pulling the Instant Kamehameha

Goku can't grow as fast as Saitama. At least this version of Goku.

Right, but he wouldn’t let Saitama grow enough to surpass him in character. He only does so in specific circumstances: for Frieza he was trying to humble a tyrant and make him change, for Cell he was confident in Gohan’s power being released and letting him win. He didn’t want to let Buu absorb Gohan even though that would make him stronger. Saitama is just a normal guy so Goku should have no problems with knocking him out even if he could be excited by the prospect of his AD.

Speed does increase but we don't know if it is like "If Saitama grows 10000 times stronger, he is 10000 times faster as well".
I am preparing the CRT as we speak.

Is that a vote?

I set the OP up in that way to make it fair. I originally had them both bloodlusted but I realized then Goku would just go SSJ3 and one-shot blitz.

Voting goku fra

Also goku doesn't let his opponent outgrow him in goku vs broly goku straight went in blue possibly was trying to go mui to finish broly when he sensed broly was growing way quickly.

Voting goku fra

Also goku doesn't let his opponent outgrow him in goku vs broly goku straight went in blue possibly was trying to go mui to finish broly when he sensed broly was growing way quickly.
This is not super goku this is toei buu goku so that reasoning doesn't hold up.

So you're admitting that Goku could have easily taken care of Gohan in his MSSJ Form (Which consumes no stamina), but decided to fight him in Base despite being at a disadvantage?
Against Kid Buu he didn't know SSJ3 drained that much energy I'm pretty sure
I don't think those examples really work, Goku was stronger than the Ginyu Force in Base, he only used SSJ against Yakon because the room was dark, against King Piccolo he didn't have any transformations, and like Goku had a long fight against Cell before pulling the Instant Kamehameha
And what is the counterargument to this?

Wouldn’t Goku be fighting to win here, for example in the Budokai’s he’s going all out from the start which isn’t too different from the boxing ring this is in. If he sees Saitama as a threat then he’ll for sure power up as needed and try to finish him.
Well OG Broly also could grow in power and Goku didn’t mess with him at all. Also there’s the examples I listed above of Goku going all out

I don’t see why Goku would mess around when he could sense Saitama’s power rising drastically

And what is the counterargument to this?
1.who said mssj doesn't consume any stamina it consumes less stamina compare to any other ssj grade base still consumes less stamina than mssj.

2.he was trying to test his standing against buu I never said he would transform immediately I am saying he would transform once he notices saitama's growth and will know that this could kill him or be a problem to him and would then transform to end the fight

I'd put this match on pause until staff actually bothers to let us apply the changes to Saitama and Garou's profiles

The changes are accepted, they just didn't let us edit them

1.who said mssj doesn't consume any stamina it consumes less stamina compare to any other ssj grade base still consumes less stamina than mssj.
I89lDUY.png
mMSL70t.png

IoYMSdv.png

The first one is goku telling gohan how regular ssj is better than ssj grade 3 not mssj is better than base

the next panel only tell us that it has somewhat similar stamina drain to there base

And tell me one thing if it wasn't for saving stamina why wouldnt goku just transform into ssj2 and one shot gohan since he was in a hurry to locate the others in Bush's he wasn't prolonging the fight just for fun.

I am going to sleep right know I might respond to your message later

SSJ could already deal with it Ig
GT Goku does this a bunch like when he was getting stomped by the Sigma Force for an entire episode, only to effortlessly one-shot them once he got bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back