• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Original, Revision Arc 1

Well, Saint Seiya 's profile is really outdated due to forgetting things and other so i've planed to revise only the original part, for the other i need more time or another guy can do it

Anyway, i'll revise only the Black Saint Arc (the first arc of Saint Seiya), The most is just a clarification to there abilities but it's still good

Seiya

Hyoga

Shiryu

Shun

Ikki

AP thing
Well, Chapter 1 Seiya made the Island level feat so i don't joke if i said every bronze saint are at least Island level, about Ikki he become Borderline Island level+ (not Country level) for Stomp All Five Bronze Saint who can Stomp Black Saint who are at the level of regular Bronze Saint who HardStomp Chapter 1 Seiya who is 28 Gigaton without cloth

Now for Silver Saint I didn't see why Shaina is Small Country level for Stomp an Island level and the High 6-A calc isn't checked by calc members so if someone can confirm this, it's cool

Its all i think

I agree with all, good work. I believe these additions should have been made in a long time but nobody paid much attention.

This is really good, but continuing with Mind hax, and Soul destruction/damage. There is actually other scans that say the power source known as "cosmos" is directly tied to will power, the mind, and the soul. So just by virture of Cosmos they should have resistance to those hax.

[Edit] i can get those scans if needed.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
On the topic of Saint Seiya, I'm curious about how this stuff was going to get resolved. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2007199https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2080986
I am waiting for Current Episode G Assassins to finish. Zeus is fighting Seiya, Shiryu, Shun, Hyoga, and Ikki. Hades was talking through Shun at some point and Said "I will leave everything to you." As Hades is trying to prevent the Collapse of something undescribed to us, and trying to prevent that "Something" from turning into a Void which is the literal term used. So, i aint pushing any further on the Multiversal+ stuff until Episode G Assassins elaborates more for us. As for immeasurable speed stuff. I just need to find time to respond. but i have a bit of a busy life for right now.

Anyways as for any saint seiya related threads... Matt said he was going to do a complete verse revision after he does the same with Tes.

The Causality said:
Ikki is the most haxed in the First arc and his moveset is pretty cool, i wait him in vs thread
Speed would need to be equalized. Bronze and Silver Saints aren't that impressive with their speed iirc.

I believe that we should section off the Saint Seiya pages more they get their new abilities. As they are currently, it looks cluttered and unorganized. Would it be possible to know the arcs or the state the Saints were in (6th Sense, 7th Sense, 8th Sense, etc.) so that we could better format these keys until Matthew's larger revision?

I thought, I firstly thought to reorganize little by little, in the first key, they have virtually no capacity listed so I think just separate the capacity of the first arc of the rest with a "| " for the moment and little by little attributes capacities for each key

Iirc Matt is pretty occupied by other verse

Just going to bump this with a little note: A new chapter of Saint Seiay Episode G Assasins came out. Zeus is collapsing the multiverse, and hades is preventing it from collapsing from what i read.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Just going to bump this with a little note: A new chapter of Saint Seiay Episode G Assasins came out. Zeus is collapsing the multiverse, and hades is preventing it from collapsing from what i read.
In b4 2-A everyone just like Digimon.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
In b4 2-A everyone just like Digimon.
Well i could be wrong.. my friend is translating it when he gets time. so it depends on context. But if its true i might make a post about it...

About the scaling between the original serie, it's better if we create a key for them because I'm still doubtful about scaling every feat in episode G (and other timeline) to the original series characters but it's not the point here

The Causality said:
About the scaling between the original serie, it's better if we create a key for them because I'm still doubtful about scaling every feat in episode G (and other timeline) to the original series characters but it's not the point here
I kinda have to agree, but iirc i thought G, and OG timelines were connected? doesn't G/A take place after Next Dimension the setting seems like it, and then you have that seen when Seiya first appeared.

The Causality said:
Shaka and Shijima create and destroy countless universes in their fight. The most impressive feat of the Gold Saints in the franchise. Even Hypnos and Tanathos are much more powerful than the Gold Saints and Hades and Zeus are infinitely more powerful, therefore, the great gods as multiversal level is not so strange in the franchise. In addition everything is a multiverse and the Saints are equally strong in the different universes.

Hades of the world of the future is from the classic timeline. Even Shura (with the memory of his future in that world) remembers the sacrifice of the Gold Saints in the scene of the Wailing Wall.

I mean, the power in G is obviously Much stronger than everyone in the original, even gold saint are arguably 2-B and the best feat in the original is 2-C and it's hades I just doubt the AP scaling from G to the original series, it seems inconsistent for the original, it's more preferable to create an Episode G key

You can scale certain things from classic to g/GA givan it's part of the manga universe. In many area's, the gold saints in GA in that time peried are upgraded and stronger so have to b carful what you scale.

I think it is remarkable that the current saints in G.A are notably stronger, it is not possible to scale them to other versions, they have different experiences. A good example of this is aiolos, aiolia, dohko and possibly shaka. Shura, Milo and Aldebaran think they are the same, since shura remembers of his death in hell in the extra chapters.

You can't scale them at all... They got buffed with in Assassins not before it. The only way they can scale is through Hades, or Athena.

The Causality said:
I mean, the power in G is obviously Much stronger than everyone in the original, even gold saint are arguably 2-B and the best feat in the original is 2-C and it's hades I just doubt the AP scaling from G to the original series, it seems inconsistent for the original, it's more preferable to create an Episode G key
No.

The Gold Saints in the G are much weaker, because these are young people with little experience. Shura even has problems to damage a Gold Cloth and the oricalco with its attacks. In ND a Dohko (rookie) has the power to destroy a Gold Cloth with ease (Dohko and Shion are weaker than the other Gold Saints with more experience).

The best feat of the Gold Saints is in the combat of Shaka and Shijima, the creation and destruction of countless universes. This feat indicates that the strongest are High 2-C or 2-B, the best feat of Episode G only confirms that they are 2-C.

In Assassin they are stronger by the power-ups, Shura have three or four power-ups in the manga, the blood of Athena, the cosmos of Izo, the memory of his future and the power of the underworld. But the protagonists are much weaker, Seiya can not fight with all his power for the curse of Hades and Hyoga has problems to reach a temperature colder than absolute zero (he combined his attack with Camus and Isaac to reach a colder temperature that absolute zero).

base wise they could have been weaker. But Shura as far as i recall is the only one with an obvious amp out of the og gold saints that wre from the past.

Durability wise Aiolia and shura did hang in there with aiolos using weaker attacks. Though he did have some intent to kill.

One of the Gladitors was compared to the Gods the one Shiryu had fought. Which i can only imagine Thanatos, and Hypnos, and he wasn't the strongest of them supposedly.

The Chak dude was supposed to be the strongest, but i think thats due to hax.

I made a new thread on the most recent chapters of episode G Assassins. Which can be found here.

'
'Chapter links and translations are here. Click me.

(

</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades appears to be stopping the multiverse from Collapsing, and Zeus is actively trying to destroy the multiverse. This could also be a "Chaos Zeus. Dark zeus, or possessed by someone Zeus." Also, it is better explained to us as Zeus is turning the multiverse into a void of nothingness possibly even erasing the multiverse.</p>

> These translations came from a good friend. <-------

This could also result in void manipulation, void manipulation resistance, existence earsing, and existence earsing resistance. I think at least...? Iirc i think they already have void manipulation.

Zeus's profile is here .

What is everyones thoughts on this?

Deathcounter = Deathtoll the cancer Gold Saint from ND.

As the fight with Zeus and the main bronze saints continue, and Hades is still fighting the collapse. Things could develop differently at the end of it all. chapter 105 is the most current Chapter to date. The fight is still ongoing.

Edit = I am not for sure why the spoiler bar added in weird coding... but idk how to fix that.. and i don't want to lose anything.. so hopefully people can bare with it..

<p dir="ltr"> </p>

''''Chapter links and translations are here. Click me.

<p dir="ltr"> </p>

(</p><p dir="ltr">Chapter 102 Death Counter: I wonder if this is the time when we pay for our sins ... Now it's too late to die.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: Where the humans come from ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: ... And where will we go?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: And how will we disappear?</p>

<p dir="ltr">P06 / 07</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: From now death for humans will disappear.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: And the world that will remain for us humans will be ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: ... of the Absolute Void.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P08 / 09</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: Damn it ... How long can it contain this?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: I do not trust anyone but you ... In order to produce this final moment ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: ... Hades, the Emperor of Hell.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: For how long ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: ... will I be able to bear it?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: At this point ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: The collapse will be the destination ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: I'll ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">P10 / 11</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: ... Trust everything to you.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: This is ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: ... Fate.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P12 / 13</p>

<p dir="ltr">-</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: I can see several deaths ... all at the same time.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: You're not Aiolia ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: ... that we know.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P14</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: When did you replace him?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: Or was it from the beginning always you?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: The Aiolia that came from the past summoned by the Shrine ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: ... Already dead?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: You are an Aiolia from a different world who mercilessly murdered an existence identical to yours ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: ... inside you are ... Zeus ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">https://mangacross.jp/comics/assassin/102</p>

<p dir="ltr">Chapter 105 - Chaos</p>

<p dir="ltr">P01</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Within my troubled consciousness ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... I'm looking for answers.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: I know who I am, but ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... Why is not this clear to me?</p>

<p dir="ltr">P02 / 03</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Where do I come from ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Where will I go ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: And what the hell ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... will I become ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: That's right ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Awaken ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... so you can ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">P04 / 05</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... Back ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... To my side.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: I would not mind destroying the universe.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P06 / 07</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Brother ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Aiolia ...?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: IMPERIAL DELIRANTE SATÁ !!!!</p>

<p dir="ltr">P08 / 09</p>

<p dir="ltr">Direct hit.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P10 / 11</p>

<p dir="ltr">Seiya: Drawings in the Golden Armor ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Seiya: ... They are changing to a deep crimson color ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Seiya: ... Like the blood flowing in your veins ...!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: That will make me wake my Ninth Sense ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... Is it a compensation ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: The power of Chaos.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P12 / 13</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: The power of Chaos will lead the world ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Absolute darkness!</p>

<p dir="ltr">P14 / 15</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: EMPTY LIGHTNING !!!</p>

<p dir="ltr">P16 / 17</p>

<p dir="ltr">Black Nuclear Disintegration.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P18 / 19</p>

<p dir="ltr">Chain disintegration.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Disappearance of Hell.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: I was able to get here ... Still, it's okay ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: I trust ... In the life force that the world possesses.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: Goodbye.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Huhuhuhuhu ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">P20</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Everything will come to an end ... Humans of the blue planet.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Our planet that was dyed red by destruction and whine ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... will devour you all.</p>

<p dir="ltr">https://mangacross.jp/comics/assassin/104</p>

<p dir="ltr">)

In Short, Hades is fighting off Zeus's power whom, Zeus, is trying to earse the multiverse.

I have a small complain. All God Saints should be scaled to 2-C, why? They were all able to hurt Hades, not just Seiya alone, but Shun, Ikki, Shiryu, and Hyoga as well. I said this once, so I'm saying it again as a reminder.

JohnCenaNation said:
I have a small complain. All God Saints should be scaled to 2-C, why? They were all able to hurt Hades, not just Seiya alone, but Shun, Ikki, Shiryu, and Hyoga as well.
Agree. Not only that but survived attacks from Hades. Also counting EP GA timeline they are much stronger.

JohnCenaNation said:
I have a small complain. All God Saints should be scaled to 2-C, why? They were all able to hurt Hades, not just Seiya alone, but Shun, Ikki, Shiryu, and Hyoga as well. I said this once, so I'm saying it again as a reminder.
Is Hades as an avatar in the body of Shun, much weaker than Hades with his true body and surplice as in the original timeline. The protagonists in the original timeline are much more powerful than their versions of the timeline of the Lost World.

So Avatar of Hades in shuns body >>>> Shiryu, ikki, and hyoga in their God cloths...? Because... He did defeat them.. but ikki's hax pulled through.. (for episode G Assassin's)

And Hades did comment that their Cosmos grew stronger than his own (in original manga.)

Crateris Aeson said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Is Hades as an avatar in the body of Shun, much weaker than Hades with his true body and surplice as in the original timeline. The protagonists in the original timeline are much more powerful than their versions of the timeline of the Lost World.
I was referring to this.

0028-123

Back