• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to wank sailor moon into oblivion Well, not a great upgrade, it's about Death pahntom and Sailor Moon

Abstract Wiseman + Stuffs
I still don't understand why but it seem that being a "will" or other things like that are a lower abstract existence things but still abstract, Death phantom refer himself as a "Will" who can assimilate stuff, he need the planet nemesis to act, same for the skeleton that he possess , that explain why he use the black crystal to create avatar of himself and why attacks cannot affect himself, basically, he have an abstract form but cannot act without a "host body". About the other suff about him, it's pretty OP:

Finally, i would fix the profile since he is pretty bad in term of keys, he has at least 3 key normally, his Physical body, his Illusion form and Nemesis form, i've started a draft so i want to know if we can unlock the profile until i fix it. The entire chapter 23 if you want to see some "abstract stuff" for wiseman

Moon
Possibly Existence Erasure: Well, Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon erased Death phantom, who is just a mere will alongide his physical body, i was not sure about that but someone tell me that it's a form of EE.

I suggest to Remove some useless things in her Cosmic key, like: "Past Life Awareness", "Mind Control and mind attacks", "Restoration", "Can penetrate through space-time barriers" or other things like that, this make the profile very not clear and easy.

I've already created a draft about her cosmic key , because the format was really bad, basically i've just added the possible EE and an obvious resistance to Life and Energy absorption (if you want scan for this, i'am still ok), explained more things and removed the useless stuff (I've also removed the scan liked)

It's not an "upgrade" just some clarification for better SM profiles

Disagree with Wiseman's stuff.

Being a "will" is not abstract existence, and the scan says that things were sucked inside the black hole.

Moon's stuff looks fine

Okay, So i just want to know what is that, what calification to being a "will"?

About the stuff,the chapter is here , it's not related to a black hole but an "avatar" of DP, it's because of the enargy of the black crystal he emmit

Okay

It's isn't the real nemesis which come to earth, it was a "space time avatar" this avatar use the energy of the black crystal to do some stuffs like absorption, nullification and erasure, basically, the energy of the BC have many effects.

EDIT: after re-reading the chapter, it isn't looks like passive since when he come to earth, nothing happen so i guess i'll drop this

Bump

Well, In Conclusion, Wiseman become a sort of Non Corporeal guy, his EE and Death Hax aren't passive. Moon obtain EE and the Resistance to Life Force Absorption and about the profile, it's good I guess.

Moon's stuff seems fine, yeah.

Although the scans don't imply Wiseman is Abstract, they seem to be stating that his corpse drifted amidst Space, until it merged with Planet Nemesis alongside his Will / Consciousness, which then became his "main" form. At best I can see him being Non-Corporeal due to that.

Existence Erasure is a no, since things are described as being sucked into what looks like a Black Hole, not outright erased. Power Nullification seems fine though.

@Ultima Thanks you for the evaluation. he already have EE due to other reason, i just talk about the Passive effect of it, same for his Power Null

"potentially higher" should be fine, yeah, though I would like to hear what others have to say.

I'd agree if he had obtained it in canon, but iirc he didn't.

I think that our stance on keys for stuff like that is "if it was definitely going to happen they get the key".

For example, Zamasu's 2-C key is a "without Zen'ō's intervention he would have definitely reached 2-C" sort of situation.

This is a bit different if he lacked the Silver Crystal to begin with

I see, it isn't applicable since he didin't possessed the Silver Crystal to begin but wanted to possesses it to allow him to do this.

Okay, for now i need other people about the accepted OP stuff so let's wait.

I trust Kaltias' and Ultima's senses of judgement.

Yeah, I don't see how being sucked into a black hole counts as death manipulation or existence erasure, especially the former as nothing really suggested that Wiseman was inflicting death.

The rest of the stuff looks fine.

It's kinda hard to tell on the passsive Erasure and Death Manipulation part, especially since we don't have the exact rate in which the black crystal deteriorates all life on a planet, so i'll have to side with Kal and Ultima on this one.

I'm good with Moo tho ƒæì

Well, it's via the Black Crystal, it isn't his presence who emites passive erasure

Well' i'll do the change tomorrow, i'am tired now.

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Done with Sailor Moon and chibi moon

for Death Phantom, i don't have the time to fix his profile entierly so i would do it next time ( i guess you can close his profile too or just leave it unlocked since hi isn't controversial)

I have locked Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon.

The Causality said:
for Death Phantom, i don't have the time to fix his profile entierly so i would do it next time ( i guess you can close his profile too or just leave it unlocked since hi isn't controversial)
Have you applied the changes yet?

Kaltias said:
I'd agree if he had obtained it in canon, but iirc he didn't.
He did have it at one point. Although that may need confirmation.

The Causality said:
Now what's fishy about this feat is the calc with the assumption his planet has already reached the size of the solar system when it was destroyed, when it only said it was going to (eventually) swallow the solar system. A freaking 80 AU planet the size of Pluto's orbit, putting in the TeraFoe and making it the highest 4-B feat. Even then, does he scale?

Crzer07 said:
Now what's fishy about this feat is the calc with the assumption his planet has already reached the size of the solar system when it was destroyed, when it only said it was going to (eventually) swallow the solar system. A freaking 80 AU planet the size of Pluto's orbit, putting in the TeraFoe and making it the highest 4-B feat. Even then, does he scale?
Hmm Yes? Nemesis already reached an astronomic size at this point, in the middle of this arc, the planet is already larger than stars . It's not enventually, he will, he clearly say that he will do it alongside the Crystal, the earth and the SS. and the last Yes, he scale.

@Ant you can lock his profile for now, I will send you a message if i want to edit it when i've time.

Yes but not sure if the terafoe calc can be used as he may very not have reached 80 AU, not before being destroyed at least. Because the calc assumes it is 80 AU.

I don't agree, he already reached this size, the moment when he will absorb the SS, it's some times before getting a size larger than stars and he continuously grown, and he will envlop it immediatly when he already have the energy.

Go to my wall if you want buddy, the thread is already done with my revision it can be closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back