• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: Re-instating Immeasurable Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to bring this back up again. Immeasurable Speed was up, then it was taken down. then it was up, then it was taken down. And now with the standards clearly defined. We can put it back up again and this time for good.

1. The Silver Crystal is stated to transcend time and space. This transcendence is done by the Silver Crystal being able to send energy and light across time. (also stated again to transcend time and space)

NOTE: Sailor Moon cannot use her powers in the future. To get around this, her crystal activates in the past and sends power to the future. So essentially, whenever she is using her crystal outside of the present, she is sending power physically through time.

2. Sailor Moon is able to ask Neo Queen Serenity to send her power from the future.

3. Black Lady is able to send shockwaves backwards through time.

4. Black Lady is able to physically fly to the Corridor of Spacetime, where Wiseman's domain is located, from planet Nemesis. The Corridor of Spacetime is only accessible via time travel.

Characters are able to send attacks across time as well as intercept them.

This would upgrade the cast from infinite combat speed to immeasurable combat speed.

I think it's time to bring this back up again. Immeasurable Speed was up, then it was taken down. then it was up, then it was taken down. And now with the standards clearly defined. We can put it back up again and this time for good.

1. The Silver Crystal is stated to transcend time and space. This transcendence is done by the Silver Crystal being able to send energy and light across time. (also stated again to transcend time and space)
Transcend time and space means nothing for immeasurable speed especially when it means time travel/teleportation
NOTE: Sailor Moon cannot use her powers in the future. To get around this, her crystal activates in the past and sends power to the future. So essentially, whenever she is using her crystal outside of the present, she is sending power physically through time.
Proof of this?
2. Sailor Moon is able to ask Neo Queen Serenity to send her power from the future.
Not immeasurable speed in the slightest
The context of this?
This does not say much but from what I am see the casts time travelled and then the waves followed them
4. Black Lady is able to physically fly to the Corridor of Spacetime, where Wiseman's domain is located, from planet Nemesis. The Corridor of Spacetime is only accessible via time travel.
It is time travel like you said
Scans or proof of this
This would upgrade the cast from infinite combat speed to immeasurable combat speed.
I disagree nothing here is remotely close and they lack proper contexts

Transcend time and space means nothing for immeasurable speed especially when it means time travel/teleportation
I defined what transcendence means in context of the media, it was the light traveling physically through time and space.

Proof of this?
I showed this is in point one.

Not immeasurable speed in the slightest
Neo Queen Serenity is sending power backwards through time. She would be using the same method that Sailor Moon was using in the second arc.

It is time travel like you said
Not to be snarky, but this isnt a useful statement. I am debating the method of time travel which is via physical movement.

The context of this?
This does not say much but from what I am see the casts time travelled and then the waves followed them
The cast is in the present. Black Lady launched an attack in the future and it reached the cast in the past.

I defined what transcendence means in context of the media, it was the light traveling physically through time and space.
Your scan did not say that or imply that
I showed this is in point one.
No you did not
Neo Queen Serenity is sending power backwards through time. She would be using the same method that Sailor Moon was using in the second arc.
Yes you have failed to prove all these are done physically
Not to be snarky, but this isnt a useful statement. I am debating the method of time travel which is via physical movement.
Which you failed to provide proof of
The cast is in the present. Black Lady launched an attack in the future and it reached the cast in the past.
Can you send the complete scans

Your scan did not say that or imply that
Death Phantom stated “to cross over time and space…”

But for more added context: wiseman is in his rift.

Yes you have failed to prove all these are done physically
??? She is literally shown flying and then in the next scan one of the princes ask if they are falling through the planet and she says they are not inside the planet. Falling is a physical action.

I can post later.

Death Phantom stated “to cross over time and space…”

But for more added context: wiseman is in his rift.

This add no contexts, the light is bright enough to reach us in the rift.
That's all the scan says
??? She is literally shown flying and then in the next scan one of the princes ask if they are falling through the planet and she says they are not inside the planet. Falling is a physical action.
I am getting tired of this, send the said scans with the complete contexts,
Shown flying in what context exactly? And what was said?
I can post later.
Okay

light across time
Tbh i'm still against this scan because it is a figurative talking about Sailor Moon's light rather than literal
2. Sailor Moon is able to ask Neo Queen Serenity to send her power from the future
Eh....this is kinda power bestowal feat, not speed feat
Black Lady is able to send shockwaves backwards through time.
Eh...i'm still against this feat because this is a range feat, but if this feat get accepted as Immeasurable speed, then tbf only this shockwave get the speed rating

Otherwise i'm neutral on other feats

This add no contexts, the light is bright enough to reach us in the rift.
That's all the scan says
Wiseman is inside his domain which is in the rift, which is outside the universe and only accessible via time travel.

Here are scans explaining this:

Sailor Moon's light is able to reach the rift on its own. (Tuxedo Mask, who is also pictured in the bottom of the page is in the rift as well and sees the light)
I am getting tired of this, send the said scans with the complete contexts,
Shown flying in what context exactly? And what was said?

Planet Nemesis is a planet at the edge of the solar system.

Black Lady, Prince Demande, and Prince Saphir are first seen on planet Nemesis.

Black Lady then grabs the two princes, and flies them down to Wiseman's Domain which is located in the rift, outside the universe and only accessible through time travel.

https://imgur.com/tmCzzMl
https://imgur.com/AnRCQbl

Prince Saphir asks if they are falling through the planet and Black Lady corrects him and tells him that they are going to Wiseman's domain.

The cast return to the present. They are suddenly warned by Sailor Pluto that something is wrong when they are hit with shockwaves from Black Lady's attack. The shockwaves travelled backwards through time to reach them and draw them out.

Here is black lady doing the attack again:

Tbh i'm still against this scan because it is a figurative talking about Sailor Moon's light rather than literal
It's not figurative when we know that sailor moon's power has to cross through time for her to use it in the picture.

Eh....this is kinda power bestowal feat, not speed feat
Yes, it's power bestowl, but it's power traveling backwards in time from the future.

I agree. It seems consistent

Oh so we gonna do this thing where Sailor Moon CRTs languish indefinitely?

Not on my watch. Say something yall. Don’t just look.

Characters need the time key to travel there or use a time machine.
Where does it say they need to use a time machine? When he gives her the key he says that it will allow her to reach Sailor Pluto from any point in space and time, and that she can say a prayer to use it to time travel. It never indicates that the domain can only be accessed through time travel.

Where does it say they need to use a time machine? When he gives her the key he says that it will allow her to reach Sailor Pluto from any point in space and time, and that she can say a prayer to use it to time travel. It never indicates that the domain can only be accessed through time travel.

The Dark Moon clan uses a time machine to travel. The main cast uses the key.

The story says that they need the time key to reach pluto’s domain. Characters are not shown to be be able to reach it without pluto’s key.

Also, the story says the corridor exists between times, so to be able to travel there, you need to be able to travel between times. Hence accessible only though time travel.

Buddy you can't just describe it to me, I need to see the scans. None of the ones you've provided actually say time travel is necessary. They also describe the key as being able to bring you to any space and time.

Buddy you can't just describe it to me, I need to see the scans. None of the ones you've provided actually say time travel is necessary. They also describe the key as being able to bring you to any space and time.
I have already posted the scans.

“The land that exists in the rift between times”

Also, your quote is wrong

It says the key will bring you to pluto from any point in space or time.

It says the key will bring you to pluto from any point in space or time.
And it's directly called a "space-time key." It's capable of time travel, but also teleportation. If those scans are all the evidence you have, then theres simply no reason to believe that this realm can only be accessed with time travel or to interpret this feat as her "flying so fast she accomplished time travel since that is the only way to reach this realm."

And it's directly called a "space-time key." It's capable of time travel, but also teleportation. If those scans are all the evidence you have, then theres simply no reason to believe that this realm can only be accessed with time travel or to interpret this feat as her "flying so fast she accomplished time travel since that is the only way to reach this realm."
Nobody in the series has used it to teleport through space, they use it to time travel exclusively. The characters can teleport through space, alternate spacetimes/dimensions, extra-dimensional space without the key, but need the key to time travel.

And even if that is was the case, it’s irrelevant because:

King Endymion gives Moon the key and says it will bring her to pluto from any point in soace or time, and then gives her instructions on how to use it, stating to say a prayer to travel through time, meaning that you need to travel through time to reach pluto.

He did not say travel through space and time or travel through space or time.

Anyway, forget this, i'm neutral on this, just against some specific scans i mentioned in my post since i don't think they grant Immeasurable speed, other scans i'm neutral

Where is it stated/shown to be through "physical movement"?
Ok but where is the physical movement of the power shown?

These two seem logical. Though the second is a bit weird, nevertheless it should work.
C'mon on now.
You do know people are busy right and are working on various other important stuff? Message them on there walls if it's bothering you that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back