• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: Re-instating Immeasurable Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it stated/shown to be through "physical movement"?

We see the light physically leaving Sailor Moon and then reaching Death Phantom and Tuxedo Mask who are in the rift/corridor of spacetime door.

Ok but where is the physical movement of the power shown?
She should be using the same method that Usagi used to send herself power from the past to the future. Which is shown physically travels through time as shown above.

Energy can have immeasurable speed as well, nowhere in the defnition does it say it has to be purely physical
I never said energy can't be Immesurable in speed... I said it needs to physically travel the distance regardless of it's incorporeal or a physical object. You misinterpreted what I was saying.

We see the light physically leaving Sailor Moon and then reaching Death Phantom and Tuxedo Mask who are in the rift/corridor of spacetime door.

This I can agree with
She should be using the same method that Usagi used to send herself power from the past to the future. Which is shown physically travels through time as shown above.
"Should" doesn't mean she is.

Well it's the established method. She could very well be using a completely new method that's unseen and unknown, but I think it's more likely that she would use the established method. But anyways, its just a supporting detail.
Fair enough.

This one is the most explicit for sure, unless there's some other context missing.

Though in those scans it doesn't seem like they dodge the shockwaves? Or am I missing something?
In the scan they just tank the hit.

This line:
Characters are able to send attacks across time as well as intercept them.

Was more in reference to Sailor Moon's showing to be able to send attacks across time and attack enemies. But I can directly scale them to Black Lady as well.

They are able to counter and react to attacks from the black crystal/Nemesis, which is what gives Black Lady her power and where the shockwaves are produced from.

Demande is also able to blitz Black Lady after he gets a power-up from the black crystal as well.

Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon are able to stop Demande attack.

@Ultra_instinct_issei

there-you-go-doctor-octopus.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back