• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: Mid-Godly Regenerationn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
The user Crzer07 has recently improved upon the layout and structure of the Sailor Moon pages.

However, he/she has also inserted some extremely suspicious power and abilities for the Sailor Senshi, such as Mid-Godly Regenerationn, and has systematically refused to respond in any way to myself when questioned.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Crzer07

As such, I eventually had to ban him/her until he/she agrees to respond and explain him/herself.

However, this still leaves the problem with the current state of the profiles. Input, and help with appropriately revising the pages, would be greatly appreciated.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Sailor_Moo

It is an enormously high ability added with no explanation or justification.

Anyway, if there are no valid justifications for the ability, I would appreciate if somebody could remove it from all of the Sailor Moon profiles.

Sounds like Mid-Godly through Lambda Power?

Well, the problem is that ALL of the Sailor Senshi are currently listed as having Mid-Godly Regenerationn on their own, without any outside assistance.

Well, all the Sailor Senshi get Lambda Power, right?

If Sailor Moon resurrected them all / regenerated from nothing on her own with Lambda Power, the others should probably scale.

There is justification.

In the sailor Moon universe, who you are based on your starseed and sailor crystal (if you have one). Those represent the concept of an organism's or celestial body's existence. Sailor Galaxia through all the sailor crystals into the galaxy cauldron, erasing those people from the entire timeline. (chibi-usa who still existed even though her father was dead in the present, and King endymion who was still alive even though his past self was dead ceased to exist. Even her sailor crystal ceased to exist.)

Once a starseed is in the galaxy cauldron it's gone forever. (galaxia had personally destroyed the human starseeds of the sailor senshi of earth). The sailor crystals don't get destroyed. They are recycled for reincarnation. The reincarnation is an entirely new person. But that takes an indefinite amount of time. A very long one. (and sailor crystals can be taken by anyone and used for their power as shown by the sailor animates)

(there was an exception between the senshi of earth, who were reincarnated but kept their memories of their past life, but that was due to direct meddling of Queen Serenity)

Sailor Moon unleashing the Lambda force, not only regenerated all the sailor crystals but retruned them to their past forms, as well as the starseeds and the planets that were destroyed. The senshi of earth regained their human form and human starseeds which were gone forever. The future was reinstanted and Chibi-moon who ceased to exist entirely existed again and was sent back to the future.

Sailor cosmos said that it was through the lambda power, only Sailor Moon has it so i don't think the other guardians should have regen without sailor moon near, I also think that the Lambda tag in the other guardians pages is unnecessary and should be erased.

@Iamunanimousinthat Okay. I would appreciate if you insert some sort of explanation of the extremely high level power into the profile pages.

Edit: Never mind. I just read P.Gyuri's post. I will wait and see what people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back