• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: Dark Kingdom Feat - Kunzite Freezes Tokyo

Hello. A couple months back, the Sailor Moon verse received a huge update from Imperator100. However there were controversy over the Large Planet Level feat from Sailor Mar's burning Jadeites dimension. I've gone back to the first arc in order to find a better feat that would serve ground for the Gaurdians. I came across Kunzite turning Tokyo into a something similar to the North Pole, which would be 7-B or City Level.

Sailor Moon - Kunzite Feat
Sailor Moon - Kunzite Feat pg 2
Sailor Moon - Kunzite Feat pg 3
From the cause of this, it had triggered an emergency broadcast stating that there was a change in the Earth's crust. Now it's also possible that Quuen Matalias presence in the North Pole may have to do what could be a continental shift, though the broadcast only went off when Kunzite staring turning the city into a frozen wasteland.

The total mass of the Earths crust is 2.37 10^22 kg or 2.3241760499999997e+23 joules when using a mass to energy calculator.

This would make him High 6-B or Large Country Level if this were true the case. This would also be scaled to Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus in which they contributed a combine attack to kill him.

This is my first calc, so please feel to make adjustments or point out miscalculations.

Back