• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber Alter vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, wait. I've found something in his fight against Azi Dahaka. With this, Vali has a feat of reflecting a 6-C attack. He couldn't reflect Azi Dahaka's next attacks because there were lots of them and his wyverns weren't out so he used Half Dimension. I knew this thing could reflect stronger attacks.

Saying that, silence fell between the two of them. A┼¥i Dah─üka erased the projection, and aura seeped out from his entire body. His scorching hot aura caused all of the surrounding snow to melt. After a few seconds — both sides disappeared from their positions. They re-appeared in the sky. Vali released several waves of his aura at A┼¥i Dah─üka. His opponent put up a strong defensive magic circle and blocked all of the attacks directly. He then released several light magic attacks as a counterattack. Vali had inherited half of his blood from a Devil, so ordinary light magic was much less effective against him, but his opponent was an extraordinary existence, which made things a completely different matter. The light magic that A┼¥i Dah─üka released was a product of highly compressed magic, so if Vali took a direct hit, he would definitely be injured. Vali evaded them at high speed in the air, but the light magic seemed to have a will of its own as it continually chased him from behind. Vali planned to use the Hakuryuukou's ability, and halve their power. But, in order to obstruct Vali, A┼¥i Dah─üka continuously released light magic, making it impossible for him to determine the target.

[Reflect!!]

This time, Vali used the ability to reflect to send the light magic that was directed to himself backwards.

What do you guys think?

Pretty sure it was a casual attack. Vali couldn't keep spamming reflect so Issei can't either while Saber can spam Morgan to block her own reflected Morgan blast and then kill Issei with another one so it doesn't change much.

How was it casual? Azi Dahaka said right before that that they should have a bloody death match and Evil Dragons are the most brutal and aggressive of all Dragons, which is why only Evil Gods were able to control them. It was still stated to be on the level of the Gods and to surpass Rizevim (High 7-A to 6-C). He couldn't spam Reflect because he can't use it on multiple attacks without his wyverns (which Issei has) which is why he used Half Dimension to halve them.

While not exactly a casual spell it was still not his full power or completely serious spells. It was approaching God level so it was lower end High 7-A even loki's magic would be stronger. He decides to use his full power and forbidden techniques and Vali can't reflect it and has to go EJD and do the compression thing to avoid dying.

Issei has yet to reflect anything on that level in CCQ. While he could maybe spam it until he wins, he would never do that since he mainly fights in CQC and finishes with some energy attack. Vali is the best Divine Dividing user in history and Issei just has a portion of its power, so I don't know why Vali's ability to use would scale to Issei.

Az-Dahaka couldn't be weaker than gods in magic, he is better than Rizevim in magic, and Rizevim common use magic, not demonic energy, and he was High 7-A. Azi-Dahaka is best mage in whole DxD verse now. He could release a magic of 5-digit number.

Issei can't beat Baraqiel in this form how would he beat gods?

You must be kidding. Barakiel even a little weaker than current CxC, he said himself that he has zero chances to defeat current Issei in terms of power.

Okay, I won't argue much again since Saber already has enough votes. I should have brought these things up much earlier on, but I forgot and the thread is already long enough.

@Ramesses

It wasn't his full power, yeah but it was still High 7-A at the least and >>>> Vali's output. Remember that Vali already lost to Cao Cao and Tobio in his Balance Breaker, and Strada casually trolled the entire Gremory Group including Cardinal Crimson Issei, all of whom Azi Dahaka would make complete jokes of. We don't know how strong Loki was as a God yet, but even back when Azi Dahaka and Apophis were in human form and released casual attacks, Azazel said they were >>>> Rizevim [he's said it twice at the least and they were in human form]. Also, it's not that Vali couldn't reflect them because of their power, it's because they were too much so he had to use Half Dimension and Compression Divider. When he brought his wyverns out, he reflected the attacks.

Yeah, but Issei has access to the basic Divine Dividing stuff, not the advanced things like Compression Divider. Yes, that's what he normally does but he wouldn't really fight in close quarters here because Excalibur would rank as one of the strongest Holy Swords in DxD, clearly has more power than his defense [we've been shown that characters in DxD can sense the power of a certain person or attack], not to talk of it radiating an immense amount of light. He had no problem using Reflect against Euclid and trolling him with his wyverns.

@Vergil

Baraqiel's stuff is kind of weird. He's below Cardinal Crimson Issei normally, but when he went into rage mode, he was stated to have strength above Loki's. Issei still beat him however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back