• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber Alter vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed Equalized.

Saber Alter: 8 (Ramesses the Sun King, Reppuzan, Gargoyle One, WilliamShadow, TheJ-ManRequiem, LukeSky001, Knightofannihalation666, Burning Full Fingers)

Issei Hyoudou: 2 (Hizack123, GoodDaySir)

This is Cardinal Crimson Full Drive Issei. Who will win?

Why Juggernaut Drive Issei though? His time is limited and it consumes his life-force. And there's no Oppai Dragon song to calm him down. He either dies in the middle of the fight or dies if he manages to win the fight.

Just make it Cardinal Crimson Promotion, I think.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Why Juggernaut Drive Issei though? His time is limited and it consumes his life-force. And there's no Oppai Dragon song to calm him down. He either dies in the middle of the fight or dies if he manages to win the fight.
Just make it Cardinal Crimson Promotion, I think.
If you say so.

Dunno for now, but Saber could kill herself if she goes for Excaliblast, and from what I've heard, she has no problem using it early.

I didn't watch what happened next to her, but was Saber purified afterwards and returned back to normal? Because the last i saw was Saber Alter defeating her old self (The uncorrupted Saber).

I found it yesterday on the TYPE-MOON wiki when i wanted to see a completion for the series: It's in the Fate/unlimited codes series. That's what's written in the wiki.

Muhammedmco said:
I found it yesterday on the TYPE-MOON wiki when i wanted to see a completion for the series: It's in the Fate/unlimited codes series. That's what's written in the wiki.
That's a spin off fighting game.

Technically No? She can be summoned again, she dies in that though because Shirou kills her and Saber Alter is a unique existence, so technically yes, Alter is done for. (Unless we wanna count things like the Chaldea summoning system).

This is completely confusing. You say that Shirou can summon her and technically she is his servant. If she's dead and sealed in Avalon, then who's Shirou's Servant?

Yes kind of, she made a pact with the world. She would get a bunch of chances to get the Grail in return she would become a counter guardian after she got her wish.

Back to the thread Saber can spam Excalibur Morgan. I don't think Issei would use reflect from what I remember he doesn't really use it much and usually tries to block or dodge. I see Saber get the win with Instincts and Excalibur Morgan one shotting.

EDIT: Guys stop derailing pls discuss it on someones wall or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back