• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

Francesca silently continued moving. She seemed slightly less bothered by the heat than most, as if she was doing something with her Stand.

[gotta love how both Tor and everybody else forgot how Crab had said the sun had just set right before we started traveling :V]

[Time has passed, it's now day, Tor is dumdum and didn't put it on the message]

"How are vampires in a place with the sun as brutal as this?"
"They weren't exacly willingly here, so they must have been brought from elsewhere."

Samael replies, his stand holding a large rock above his head to provide him with shadow to somewhat lessen the heat.

Jeremy is extremely bothered by the sun, almost reaching the point of fainting (and definitely reaching the point of brief collapsing) multiple times.
"Does... uh.... anyone have water on them? Or some way to cool me down?" he says, the first words he has spoken in a few hours following the story and the group's rather hazardous response to it.
"If you haven't noticed my stand isn't exactly well fitted to act as a shade"

"................................................................................................................................okay
I think I see one"

Going into the abandoned village, the sun continues to rise into the sky as the dirt path goes on. Not a single person is in the town. Vultures fly high in the sky, circling the place. One of them flies down towards Samael, landing on top of the rock and poking at him.

There are several cacti, a few with fruit and some dried up, but cacti all the same.

Ali approaches a catcus, almost sprinting. He cuts off a small part using a knife, in a somewhat bowl shape... then, he puts his hands on on-spiky parts of it, and releases hamon to try and expel water through the part he cut.

Jailbreak shakes the stone with much force to make the bird go away.

"Heck off bird ! I ain't dead yet !"
Sam shouts at the creature.

Last edited:
Francesca has Staying Power open up a few cacti and selectively apply its freezing to the liquid therein, then carefully extract some water.

"So, where to now? Was this the place that person meant?"

"This rundown crap sure doesn't look like a town to me, she probably ment that Kimberley place a mile ahead."

Sam replies to her while continuing to try shake off the big bird.

The water flies out, almost immediately steaming upon contact with the air outside of the cactus.

@Overlord775

The bird is spooked, flying away but not before vomiting something rotten smelling onto Sam due to the disturbance. It soars away into the clouds.

Julian captures what water he can with his stand.

"Just need to keep moving... Anyone who needs to escape from the heat can rest in my Roadhouse Garden while someone else carries them. We can take turns walking once we're recuperated."

Sam feels immensely sickened from the ordeal. He succeeds in getting most of it off, however large stains continue to remain throughout his clothes.

@Edwellken

Julian begins to feel something wriggling inside his pocket.

Normally Samuel would have killed the bird for doing this, but the sheer heat means he ain't feeling like making his stand drop the rock and lose the screening from direct sunlight.

"Fuc*ing great, now i got to deal with bird puke too !"

He mutters to himself very irritated, boiling in hatred for the damn vulture ... and the heat.

Francesca recalled the marble as being where the lady was placed, so Staying Power moved in front of her when she saw Julian take it out and saw it moving.

He gazes inside the marble to watch the cowgirl empty the clip of her gun into the walls of the marble. Instead of stopping when the bullets run out however, she empties the gun, and releases her ponytails from their binding. She then drags the clip through her hair, eating away a good chunk of it, before firing firing once more, the hair taking the shape of perfectly solid bullets once fired.

The marble breaks in Julian's face, and the lady comes careening out, plummeting face first into the dirt.

"Ow."

"Keep calm everybody." Julian said, rubbing his wrist where the marble broke. Destiny appears, on guard.

"She's still in the same situation as before, if not worse. Attacking us would be stupid."

"I surrender, Jesus Christ!" she exclaims. "Do you think I want to end up in there again?"

Jordyn looks on at the randomly reappearing lady, clearly surprised by it occurring, before hearing her talk.

"I don't know, last time it seemed like you'd cooperate, you still shot that button."

Cooperating with Jordyn's threat, Destiny raises its arm as if it's about to strike.

"Why not give us one good reason not to lock you back up?"

@Paul_Frank

"Understandably, I wasn't going to just let myself be taken hostage. That spells death in my line of work kiddo."

@Edwellken

"Well I don't exactly have much to assure you. But think how effective it would be to run right now. I'm not exactly in an optimum environment to escape," she said, pointing to the desert stretching all around.

"You are gonna rat out our location if we let you go."

Samael simply states, his stand still just holding the rock above his head for shadow.

"That's not what I meant. You mentioned a certain 'incompetent jackass' before when we were escaping. Who is he? Where is he? What do you know about his abilities?"

"If it's between hostage and death, I'd imagine the former would be preferable. If you try something again, I don't think I can convince the others to keep you alive."

@Overlord775

"You assume I have any intention of going back to them. I don't think you understand what you have all done. If I go back after a complete containment failure like this I will be executed on sight."

@Edwellken

"Right. The Stand neutralizer. He's called Jimmy Wilson."

"Unfortunately lady, I classify near the bottom of the food chain for scouting and acquisition, being a hired gun. I'm not allowed to know what the boss of the department does. You're lucky I've figured out this much from tidbits of information that trickle down through blabbermouths."

The turkey vulture from before circles above, eventually flying close to the ground and landing, skipping over to the cowgirl. When she attempts to ward it off by throwing her gun at it, it responds by vomiting again, this time at her, taking off soon after.

"...Yeah, I guess I deserved that all things considered."

Seeing her being puked on too makes Sam feel pity for her, just a tad bit.

"What do you even plan to do now ? You'll be hunted about just as much as us by those cultists."

"Heh, don't worry about me kid, I'll be alright. And as for you, little lady, I'm really not told anything regarding the kind of experiments these sick ***** do. It may look like a cult but it's run more like a state. The asshole kind."

Back