• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

So formal. I like it. I say, while analysing the thing i am made of.

Meanwhile, Blake finds about 3 dozen swords. While most of them are just sturdy, strong swords, a few of them have some neat powers.

For one, there is a Adamantium sword enhanced by Power Cosmic, making it incredibely durable (Aka my level of 3-B). There is a sword that can cut through atoms. Another that is covered by fire, other is covered by ice. Another one extends.

One is made out of rubber, for no real particular reason.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
So formal. I like it. I say, while analysing the thing i am made of.

Meanwhile, Blake finds about 3 dozen swords. While most of them are just sturdy, strong swords, a few of them have some neat powers.

For one, there is a Adamantium sword enhanced by Power Cosmic, making it incredibely durable (Aka my level of 3-B). There is a sword that can cut through atoms. Another that is covered by fire, other is covered by ice. Another one extends.

One is made out of rubber, for no real particular reason.
"Oh? How did you make these kind of thing?"

I ask, while strengthening myself with my newfound power, and remove my weakness with both Override and Sublimation Magic

"I would be happy to take it." I say to The Stranger with a bow. Then I move it to the other swords, and store each with spatial magic, aside from the NES parts sword, which I begin practicing with.

"Oh, yes, I was, but....wait a minute, I can just duplicate it." He said, before then slapping himself and laughing. "You can have it, just hold on." He then built a gun and shot the sword, making a perfect duplicate of it for himself.

[ That's what they all say. Literally. Looks at Overlord giving AE and Hl3 giving High 1-B]

[The fact that you compared me to those two makes me sad]

[What's AE in this context, and when did HI3 give High 1B? I don't think I was here for the second and am not sure on the first.]

• Seeing others go in the door I walk in but Nacht whispered: "You'll only make me stronger you know?". Of course I know that. But I won't move on if i fear him so I walked with conviction through the door*

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"I just kind of... make them i guess."

Jeez, it's starting to get kind of crowded here.
"Ah, So it's ability-related. I could also make thing too, and it's honestly just as vague."

I said, as I create a 3-B pocket Reality for experiment

[COLOR=4cd81f]Is that Tiamat?! Wait, I-[/COLOR]

Okay, time out before everyone starts speaking at once, let's talk.

I sit down in a meditating position and close my eyes. I open them to see my Inner World again. There are some new people, a white and blue dragon with several black spikes, a black and blue dragon with some white spikes, and a red eyed boy with a sword. I smile and get up.

"Welcome, it feels good to be one with all of you again."

Syn looks around, disgruntled.

"I was going to spread my corruption across the universe, but it looks like someone else did it first. Not on my watch."

Veldora grins, his aura flickering.

"Kuhahaha! We will avenge the fallen and bring them back! The Darkness isn't going to win again."

Sieg frowns.

"It even got to me in the Other Side of the World. It probably reached the Throne too. Astolfo...Jeanne...I'll make sure to take it down."

The others nod, welcoming of the newcomers. Suddenly, a bright light erupts among us!

I turn around, surprised.

"This is the light of evolution!"

Lavogaritamon is enveloped in the glow. His skin peels off and we can see the 1s and 0s that make up his frame before it morphs into a different shape and a new skin forms over the body. Volcanicdramon emerges and spreads his wings. A wide smile grows on his draconic face

"I'm bursting with power!"

I smile back.

"I'm glad to hear it buddy."

Issei interrupts.

"Hey guys, I don't mean to interrupt but Tiamat's looking at us with a blush on her face. I know this isn't the same Tiamat we know but her energy and appearance is kind of similar."

He pauses and turns to Ddraig with an annoyed look on his face.

"And I wouldn't know what she looks like as a dragon if a certain someone didn't take her treasure and go die with it so it would get stolen by bandits."

Toshiro looks at him.

"I thought you were into that sort of thing."

Issei looks exasperated.

"I like women, not death threats from them. There's a difference. You try being celibate in a world where everyone is beautiful. Actually, how come you never hit on your lieutenant? Rangiku."

Toshiro shivers.

"Ugh, no thanks. She's way too immature."

Natsu turns to Volcanicdramon.

"Hey, wanna test out that new power of yours?"

Volcanicdramon nods.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see what I can do now!"

The two of them ignite into flames and ram into each other.

Ddraig rumbles as he gets up.

"Issei, we should train some more. If Volcanicdramon could get stronger then it's possible we could as well. If not, well, it helps to pass to the time."

Issei does not look excited about this new development.

"Aww, but I don't want to!"

Toshiro unsheathes his sword.

"It would be good practice for me too. I would not want to become lax."

Syn Shenron and Veldora step up to them.

"I wish to test the power of my other incarnations."

"I would like to join as well."

Green light flashes around Issei as he goes into Balance Breaker.

"Alright, fine."

Sieg sits down.

"I think I'll just watch this time."

I look around, making sure everyone is accounted for.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are all getting along. Have fun getting to know the new guys."

I leave the Inner World and get up from my meditation, feeling good now that my soul has become more aligned with itself.

[woaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaatttttttttt??????]

And boom, suddenly I know everything and see everything. I see the birth of all existence, and I see its end. I know how to perform every magecraft and all five True Magics. The lines of life are visible. Every technique, every application of magic, from mystic eyes to tsubame gaeshi. I understand how to give myself the authority of the gods. My existence stretches back and forth across the timeline. The creation, alteration and destuction of concepts becomes simple to me. Reality's laws become my playthings, to be enforced or rescinded with the tiniest effort of will.

I create a knife, stab myself my concept of limits and grow to the tier cap.

Then I realise the ultimate inescapable futility of everything and the reality loses all meaning.

Windows is shutting down

I'm bored.

The outcome of all actions lies open to me. There is nothing I can do to shake this boredom for all options are visible.

How unfortunate.

Ahhhh...

"Well, then." He then decides to do something. He grabbed a few tools and grabbed the decapitated heads in his bag, deciding to do something...special.

Seems someone is going through a mental breakdown. Not my problem.

I start to individualy work on certain technological pieces, looking for a way to pass time. Seeing the extend of my power, all i can do is rise it to my limit. That's the only way of defeating the SD.

I wonder what will happen after we defeat It. Will we just be let free to go? Return to our original worlds? Assist in whatever comes next? Unlock even more of ourselves? Is that even possible?

What will happen to me?... what if i end up like Griffin?

No, this isn't time to be thinking about this nonsence. Even with this overwhealming knowledge, i have no way of see the results of the most important things. Speculating is useless. Besides... i'm not important, i don't need to care about my fate over the fate of literally everyone else.

It doesn't matter. It just doesn't.

I need to stop thinking about this.

"Okay, finished!" He then showed off a bunch of robots. Their heads? The literal decapitated heads of his victims. "Hehehehehehehe...WHO WANTS SUM MUSIC!?"

Griffin's body vanishes and his soul/mind floats in mid-air, its eyes simultaneously seeming everything and nothing.

"Oh, this?"

It's an orb, releasing some weird green/yellow glow.

"I'll call this a Steroids Pokeball. You use it by pressing it, and it releases some sort of net. Once caught, the person will be teleported inside of it, where they will be permanently stuck in a quantum loop between strings. Pretty cool right?"

Azencard shows how the thing works by using it on a apple.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I wonder what will happen after we defeat It. Will we just be let free to go? Return to our original worlds? Assist in whatever comes next? Unlock even more of ourselves? Is that even possible?

What will happen to me?... what if i end up like Griffin?

[I love how the ultimate fear of these super strong people is boredom. Like, "What if I end up like Griffin. Bored." and it's played so seriously lol. Reminds of me Saitama and King interactions.]

[Your character have a more fundamental different in mentallity than me then. Climbing to get stronger is neverending]

Oh look, it's Tiamat... I know her. Poor thing, abandoned by her children. It's true all children grow up and leave their mothers eventually, but when Tiamat's did so, they were... violent.

Concentrate, concentrate with my new upgraded power of density.

Focus everything around me...energy, thought, power, data, information,...abstraction, concept.

Concept, of a strength to fight against all. Endless, growing strength.

Instill the concept of "seeking strength" into me, concentrate, and evolve.

...Well, saying all those thing, but in actual fact I have no idea what I was doing.

I just make a concept magic that "make me always grow stronger", and intergrate it within myself. If I have to said what it does...Probably concentrate strength into a special pocket reality, and keep accumulating it?

Anyway, I should increase my mental power too, by doing something similar...And upgrade Dark Matter so that I could replicate any matter in the world...and finally being able to modding God Hands so that I could applied it to my soul and having infinite life...And...

"Hey The, what weapon do you wanted now?"

I have simply been looking at the others while doing some stuff with my abilities internally.

It seems everyone got used to their new abilities quickly. And Azencard even has started producing large amounts of powerful items. Wow, he must have been really smart in a past life.

I notice that my own intelligence has increased, but that my Ghost is still smarter. Most of all I seem to have become far more experienced.

I continue looking at Azencard and the others messing with the piles of tech.

Out of boredom I start trying to create the Moon Cel ... oh look, I end up being successful. And I'll do that and this with it, which will cause this to happen and that to happen. Guess there's no point to making it now.

Back