• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

The clown looks at the pile of weaponry and then forgets it, before looking at his Power Glove. "Oh, boy. We're gonna kick so many asses with this."

Thanks.

I fuse with a few of the more complex-looking things, specifically the computers. Upon fusing with the first, I get a thousand-mile stare for a moment, before continuing onto a few more.

Anyone trying to communicate with me telepathically hears the Soviet National Anthem playing at around 4,247.6 decibels.

@Over

In the pile you pick up some... interesting things. Atomic vaccum cleaners, super advanced calculators, photon rays, guns that make anything turn inside out, absolute zero grenades, supernova teletransporter, alternative dimension hopping belts, plank point pizzas, 1 trillion degree red hot knifes, literally just a Ak 47...

@Blah

"You want some swords?" I ask Blane, who is clearly interested.

I consume the rest of the pile in one big gulp

Implementing_stuff.exe boots up.

Meanwhile i make a clone and sent it to hug Boris.

Junkoposter said:
Uber walks over and picks up something random from the pile technorific doom. "Hmmm~?"
You pick up a deck of tarot cards. The instruction reads as "Anyone who has The Fool will gain a portion of the Power Cosmic. Any other card will, on contact, make the power of the user explode, freeze and combust into flames, while their soul gets sent down to hell."

You also find a flexible adamantium swin suit.

The clones realizes to have broken the fourth wall and hugged the wrong character, so he leaves Boris and hugs The Stranger

I regret that immensely. My head hurts now.

Still waiting for the voice to respond, I fuse all of my Personas, which is basically all of them in general, into Satanael. Realizing that Firm Stance is shit, I remove the inability to dodge attacks from it.

Uber drops the swimsuit into a gap, she then manipulates the boundary between failure and success to success so she'll pick The Fool. She picks her card.

I'll live.

I discover my AR Menu, seeing my items and statistics displayed. Turns out I have a lot of shit.

I also attempt to see if this place shows up on the map, from both the Menu and Ruler of Wisdom, or really abides by one at all.

"Okay, then." He then goes up to the pile, searching for a sword made of NES things or at least decorated like an NES.

The clown (or nerd) was amazed at this. His mouth was wide open and his eyes bulged out. "HELL YES." He then grabbed it.

PsychoWarper said:
Jackson awoke feeling his body change as he looks around "Huh... what, oh where leaving... mkay" Jackson says as he lifts himself up and leaves through the door.
You get Morgoth and Yakou Madara (Reduced to 3-B, Reality warping is reduced to 3-A until further notice, range is ignored entirely, and anything else that was 1-A or higher dimensional is 4-D until further notice)

[And with that I'm at a birthday dinner so I'll be gone for a bit.]

"Thank you." I say to Azencard with a bow, then begin examining the different swords he has and their effects. I'm not drooling you're drooling!

Back