• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

"Oh, no! I ain't acting out as some broken off shard! **** no!" He shouted, very mad. Basically, his eyes started to glow a bit.

"So, are you saying we are small fragments of the Old First, while the Supreme Darkness and The Emissary are the major parts? And together, we are able to pose a threat to them?" I say, finishing making some massive calculations.

The clown got even angrier at that remark, but started to breathe in and out. "Okay, okay, I'll chill out."

"So basically Master Hand and Crazy Hand from Super Smash Brothers but much less meta and more powerful?"

I poke The Stranger's nose four seconds in the past because why not.

The clown feels this and is VERY pissed off. His rage was burning through as he started to change form a bit.

"So that's what that does. Well, that may have been a mistake."

I use illusions to make myself invisible to Stranger.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"wait so you telling me that the emissary and darkness thingy are two sides of the same coin...aka fighting themselves...?"
"Indeed."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"So, are you saying we are small fragments of the Old First, while the Supreme Darkness and The Emissary are the major parts? And together, we are able to pose a threat to them?" I say, finishing making some massive calculations.
"That's a nice way of putting it, though even as you are now you're no threat to either one.

You have the ability to access the same source of power as them, but nearly on the same scale. Passing my trials has definitely unlocked your potential. You have much greater power, but you still don't know how to use it.

Even as we speak you're still gaining new powers.

Some of you may have noticed an inability to directly copy or share the abilities of your peers. This is because by your nature, the same as the origin of this world (The Old First), you are distinctly unique. Your powers as well as your very existence are irreplicable. Your actions absolute. You're unbound by the laws of any universe in existence, and likewise, any preset fate does not apply to you, nor to your past selves. As you are now, even The Supreme Darkness itself would have difficulty swallowing you immediately."

You feel your powers continue to grow.

[Everyone has gained the following abilities:

Immortality (Type 1, 3 and 8), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly; based on your own concept), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Acausality (Type 2 and 4 apparently), Resistance to Power Mimicry, Duplication, Space-Time Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Corruption, Soul Manipulation, Possession, Morality Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Absorption, Darkness Manipulation, and Reality Warping

[Since I poked The Stranger in the past with SGGL's powers that means I can negate Type 2 Acausality]

[Also we should have resistance to Law Manipulation if we're unbound by any universe's laws. As for Acausality, it seems to be 4, not 2]

"What have I done."

I create an illusion of an endless void around The Stranger.

"There. Now he thinks I just banished him to some forsaken universe, but in reality he's standing right here. That'll probably calm him down. Or at least stop him from killing us..."

He starts to roar out in anger, as he lets it all out. He then breathes in and out, the glowing effect dissipating.

The clown then holds his head and cries a bit, before shaking his head. "Okay. I'm sorry for that outburst, it was childish, but you should know when not to touch the nose."

"I feel like I can understand the pain the two have tbh...I can relate ironically" *I don't care on the emmissary nor the darkness but seeing they have this kind of conflict well...I can relate cuz I have this...sin inside me so I do have to struggle and fight just didn't involve the entire universe and in its entirety* "But I like the benefits I'm getting really. THough I feel even little minor fragments can dent a major one don't you think?" *I smirked and joking told Kura that*

"What does this do?"

A pink mirrior appears above me. When I look into it, a female version of me appears. I make it dissapear.

"A fetish like that at the age of twelve? Next you'll tell me you're into... DEAR GOD! KID! WHAT DID PEOPLE DO TO YOU?!"

"Basically, one of my souls isn't a robot for a change of pace. Their a twelve year old with no less then four fetishes who is also a genocidal Adept Supremacist. Adepts are basically people with powers in her universe."

"........" The clown then made a gun and handed it to The. "You know what to do." He said, pointing at himself.

Back