• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

Edwellken

RP Elder
Previous thread

With all trials complete, you're returned to the main room. The meter on the large center door is now full, and it glows with a peculiar light to signify this.

"Well done." Alpha says.

"You've all grown past your former selves in some way. You'll be granted the power you seek once you pass through the next door. Well, I say gain. But it was always yours to begin with. Of course, if you aren't ready to reclaim your own destiny, it'll devour you whole. The only thing that's certain is that once you pass through those doors, the you that entered will never return."

Torchlight:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou, Lavogaritamo, Veldora Tempest (Web Novel), Syn Shenro, Caster (Sieg)
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Blane Blaze (Blah) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya], Jin Mo-Ri, The White Queen (Blood Sign), Link (Composite), Fra

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu, Jin Kisaragi, Tiamat (Fate), Leviathan (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Sex: Male

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Azencard (CrimsonStarFallen) Past Lives: Pit, Dante (Devil May Cry) Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character), Galactus (Marvel Comics), Castiel
Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)
Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)

Wishlist: idk
David Beckum (Hl3 or bust) Past Lives: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo, Samus Ara, Ren Amamiya, D (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?), Satou (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)
Name: David Beckum
Theme: Versatility

Theme Song: Avatar - Roadkill

Personality: Initial quite cheeedul, his powers, specifically his precognition, caused him to become far more cynical

Appearence: this

Souls: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo with no Wonder Guard, last key Samus Aran with no White Holes and last key Ren Amamiya
Team Cosmic:

Jackso (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber, Vulka, Morgoth, Yakou Madara

Name: Jackso

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath), Shirou Yusa, Sagittarius Aiolos, Reiji Yoshino, and composite C├║ Chulain

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
Ilia Nautil (WHYNAUT) Past Lives: Saint-14, Dino, Lancer of Red, Future Warrior, Zegion (Web Novel), The Warpriest
Name: Ilia Nautil
Theme: heroic/light in the darkness/angelic

Theme song: [Jet Set Ru]

Sex: female

Personality: kind but merciless and serious but silly

Appearance: is almost always wearing the same armor Saint-14 wears

Souls: Saint-14 (Time rifts restricted), Dino (6-A. Type 8 restricted), Lancer of Red, Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2. 4-A. Time rewind restricted)
Überwältigter Mond (Junkoposter) Past Lives: Wind Fairy (Touhou), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami, Byakuren Hijiri, Kaguya Houraisa, Yukari Yakumo, Junko (Touhou Project)
Name: Überwältigter Mond
Sex: female.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8j4oaYYKTg

Personality: Kinda lazy but hardworking when she has to be, she does not mess around in a fight. Due to one of her past life's/souls being Rumia, she likes to eat people.

Appearance: Junko (Touhou Project) but taller and brown hair. She also is usually caring an umbrella with orange, white, and black stripes.

Past lives/souls: Fairies (Touhou) (wind fairy), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami (first key), Byakuren Hijiri.

Wishlist: Junko (Touhou Project) (probably not gonna happen ovo), Kharn the Betrayer, Yuuka Kazami (2nd key).
(Vacant)

Solo:

The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy), Ultro, Metal Sonic, Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan, Zonda

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie, Magolor, Maxwell, Kirito, Hatchworth

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Jane (Andykhang) Past Lives: Yago Ametsukana, Berserker (Fate/stay night), Kakine Teitoku, Suika Ibuki, Yue (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou), Gaiomo, Chou-Chou_Infinite
Name: Jane
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/4apvo3w97qY

Sex: Female

Personality: Genius battle-maniac (That's the idea for now)

Appearance: A long blond hair girl with a white T and a blue jean.

Past Lives: Kakine Teitoku, Yago Ametsukana, Suika Ibuki, Berserker (Fate/stay night)

Wishlist: later
Non Participants:

Griffin Von Frankenstei (Monarch) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli, Darquesse, Saber (Shiki Ryougi), Uriel (The Dresden Files)

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite), Golden Freddy, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave), Bugs Bunny (Composite)

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Meta thread

With all trials complete, you're returned to the main room. The meter on the large center door is now full, and it glows with a peculiar light to signify this.

"Well done." Alpha says.

"You've all grown past your former selves in some way. You'll be granted the power you seek once you pass through the next door. Well, I say gain. But it was always yours to begin with. Of course, if you aren't ready to reclaim your own destiny, it'll devour you whole. The only thing that's certain is that once you pass through those doors, the you that entered will never return."

[Reposting] Jake rushes towards Kura

"I have an item for you from Shelby."

He then pulls out the orb from hammerspace and gives it to her.

Why do i have the distinct feeling that this isn't the greatest of ideas

I wait for now, to see if anything wierd is going to happen

"Well I know one thing...going past the point of no return is my specialty. I will gain more power this time"

Overlord775 said:
[Reposting] Jake rushes towards Kura

"I have an item for you from Shelby."

He then pulls out the orb from hammerspace and gives it to her.
"Who?"

Kura takes the orb, and after looking at it for a few seconds..

"This is some of our master's technology! I don't... how? Can you tell me everything about how you obtained this?"

"Basically:

The last world we visited got destroyed by the Supreme Darkness.

The Emissary saved one of it's inhabitants, Shelby, and gave her the orb and a way to contact us.

Then i and Azencard met Shelby in the Speed Room and she gave the orb to me."

Jakes explains what happened to Kura

"Never return..." Whatever that means, it somehow terrifies me. However, i don't have time for that, being here was my choise, and i need to face the consequences.

For everyone's sake.

However, before entering, i wait and see whatever Shelby's orb is. Seems Kura is interested on it.

@Overlord

Kura has a conflicted look on her face as she listens to Jake.

"I see. Then another of his fragments is still active somewhere. Thank you for telling me.

Unfortunately I can't do much with this until we return to the base. You should gather your powers so we can get back as soon as possible." she says, pocketing the device into her own storage space. She looks around at everyone else, smiling at a few of them.

"I'll be right behind you as the others go through."

Ilia follows right behind Azencard.

She still had questions about the things that happened a the trials, but those had to wait.

WHYNAUT said:
Ilia follows right behind Azencard.

She still had questions about the things that happened a the trials, but those had to wait.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Well then."

Azencard takes a deep sigh and walks through the door.
Edwardtruong2006 said:
I head into the door
Hl3 or bust said:
Seeing several others go into the door, i float in as well
Junkoposter said:
Uber flaps her wings and fys through The Door.
Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, then. I'll just walk through then." He walks through the door. "What next?"
Andykhang said:
"So kinda like metamorphosis?"

I said, passing through the door along with The2
Cherry blossoms
The other side of the door is a vast and practically empty and infinite yet serene space.

You hear the ferret's disembodied voice but he's nowhere to be seen or sensed.

"Have any of you ever wondered why you can access the strength of your 'past lives' in the first place?"

While he speaks, you all feel a surge in power.

@Andy

You get the powers of Yue (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou), Gaiomo (Dark Flames reduced in potency until further notice), and Chou-Chou_Infinite

@Christian

You get The Angry Video Game Nerd, Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) (Machinery reduced to 3-B until further notice), and Bugs Bunny (Composite)

@Junko

You get Kaguya Houraisa, Yukari Yakumo, and Junko (Touhou Project)

@Hl3

You get D (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?) and Satou (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)

@Edward

You get Maxwell, Kirito and Hatchworth (Core reduced to 3-B until further notice, can only summon things up to 3-B until further notice, and time travel restricted)

@Crimson

You get Galactus (Marvel Comics) (Reduced from 2-C to 3-B, Abstract Existence, Ultimate Nullifier, Power Nullification, Mind, Time, Information and Fate manipulation restricted until further notice), and Castiel

@WHY

You get Zegion (Web Novel) and The Warpriest

Uber feels the powers of boundaries, eternity, and purity pour into her, she glows with light. When the light disappears, Uber's wings are gone, and she looks very different. "Ohohoho~, now this is wonderful!"

Flowery Gap

I suddenly feel a massive surge in power.

Woah

Through my analytical abailities I'm quickly aware of my new abilities. This is incredible.

"Well this feels weird."

I can pretty quickly tell that i've had a massive boost in versatility and that one of my new souls was a bastard.

This is gonna be an experience

I suddenly fuse to my armor.

My whole body twists into a spiral of incorporeal energy, spiritual matter and non-matter. I can see everything, feel everything... parried with SNI, i can look into infinite futures with details that are impossible to describe in human language.

I take my time process it.

I notice that there's a lot of......me inside me, as dumb as that sounds. It's like a small community of other mes living in my head. It's a little offputting to be honest.....

A lot of them are telling me of ways in which I can boost myself through my new powers, a lot of which seems to be based around creating and manipulating powers. I sign, and hesitantly give myself a few things. An enhanced power here, a barrier there, and the other mes do

some more

Alchemical Barrier: A passively created informational barrier that permeates the user as well as the entire area around them. It is highly adaptable and reprogrammable, being able to counter an attack, even those with no travel time, before they even land. It even protects the user against their own, reflected attacks due to immediately changing itself to be immune to all of their own abilities. It resembles a wall of shimmering, multi-colored light.

• Spatial Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrier to also fold space into impenetrable walls around itself. These don't impede those who aren't attacking the user, at least not intentionally, or the user themselves.
    • Dimensional Gap: The folding of space is now so fast that it creates infinite, inconceivably thin layers of compressed space separated by what is effectively the void between universes. An attack would have to be able to pass through both an infinite series of universes and infinitely compressed spatial walls to reach the user.
  • Vector Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrier to also redirect attacks back at the offender through controlling it's vectors.
  • Negative Space Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrier to cause the space between the user and an attack to stretch further rather than be closed over time.
  • Light Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrer to constantly produce beams of light that, when an attacker views them, to be hit by every attack they attempt to make a number of times equal to the number of beams they have seen.
  • Reduction Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrier to constantly reduce the strength of any attacks caught within it and using the stolen strength to empower itself
    • Mass Reduction Shield: The strength stolen is now amplified a hundredfold as well as the speed of the reduction being boosted by the strength of the attack itself. This means that sufficiently powerful attacks simply disappear the instant they enter the barrier.
  • Isolation Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrier to create a miniature pocket dimension around the user. This pocket dimension is in no way, shape, or form literal or physical, and is closer to the user existing within their own mind than anything else.
  • Reflective Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrier to rapidly fire any attack thrown at it back at the attacker a far greater amount of times.
  • Shadow Shield: Modifies Alchemical Barrier to cause any attacks fired from within or at it to appear through the target's shadow. Works on Reflective Shield attacks.
Analysis: Drastically amplifies the user's ability to analyze, learn, retain, act off of, and use information. This amplifies their senses by literal billions of times, allows them to see everything broken down to the most fundamental, understandable level, and shows them the detailed cause behind whatever they observe.

• Replication: Allows the user to copy any ability they perceive being used. These copied attacks will be significantly stronger than their original versions.
Greatest Minds: Evolved form of Multiple Wills. Causes there to be an effectively endless number of extra minds within the user. These minds all have equal control over the body and are capable of subconsciously transmitting information and attacking, observing, and thinking individually. They also all have a will of their own, but recognize the original as their leader and generally agree with them on the spot, although not before giving them as much information as possible to allow them to come to the best possible solution. This also removes the user's limit to information able to be processed or remembered.

Hyper-Speed Regenerationn: Evolved form of Automatic HP Recovery. Causes the user to be able to regenerate at speeds that make even instant erasure attacks seem to have done nothing.

Probability Vision: Evolved form of Future Vision. Allows the user to see every possible result of a given action, as well as those that take place a short while into the future. The possible results are also counted as actions, allowing the user to make continuous right choices without fear of outside interference.

Timeline Vision: Evolved form of Probability Vision. Allows the user to perceive the entire timeline at once, as well as any results coming from actions taken therein. Functions like a far, far longer-ranged Probability Vision.

Eyes in Time: Evolved form of Timeline Vision. Effectively the same as Timeline Vision, but extended to all parallel timelines. Also factors in past and future parallel universes that no longer exist or those that have yet to come into existence.

Improved Heresy Attack: Evolved form of Heresy Attack. Applies not only "Soul Break" to those struck by attacks, but also "Disquiet", "Phantom Pain", "Phantom Insanity", and "Phantasm".

Poison Manipulation: Evolved form of Poison Synthesis. Applies customized poison to all of the user's attacks, even those that can't normally have poison applied. Allows for the free manipulation of the quantity, lethal dose, strength, acting speed, properties, effects, and duration of poisons, including those of others.

Improved Stealth: Evolved form of Stealth. Drastically increases the user's stealth skills. Those not actively searching for the user will be unable to perceive them, and even those actively looking for them find it difficult to keep the user in their line of sight.

Greater Stealth: Evolved form of Improved Stealth. Further increases the user's stealth skills. The user now escapes the sight of predictive and clairvoyant abilities not actively being used to attempt to find them and is totally imperceptible through the use of any standard senses. The only workaround to this is having extreme intuition and senses that allow one to notice the side-effects of the user's existence..

+2 Luck: Evolved form of Probability Compensation. Further increases the success rate of skills or actions governed by probability.

Heavenly Luck: Evolved form of a combination of +2 Luck and Aegis of the Heavens. Drastically increases the success rate of skills or actions governed by probability while also heavily reducing the requirements for any outcome that the user desires.

Electromagnetic Perception: Evolved form of Visible Spectrum Expansion. Further widens the band of frequencies that the user can perceive to include all forms of light.
I feel safe, for once.

I feel rather creative all of the sudden. Not as usual hmm...

I also feel like I want to sing?

I go into the door.

"Maybe this power will help me get back."

"Dude, you were only with her for like, an hour at most."

"I'm a robot, I don't follow conventional human thought processes."

"Dude. You literally WERE a human at one point."

"And now I'm not"

"Oh, forget it..."

"Ohhhhh, boy." He then heard something inside. As if Bugs and the Nerd HATED each other. Or at least, the Nerd hated Bugs.

"Hey, uhhh, can I go back for a bit?"

Anyways

"Yes, yes I do wonder that sometimes. It never really came up as something particularly important before now, though."

I respond to the voice

Back