• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

Suddenly, the Stranger started talking to himself.

"If it isn't you, you woody woodpecking f**k."

"Nyeeeh, what's up, doc?"

"I'll show you what's up!"

He then started to argue with himself out loud.

Edwellken said:
SOUL WORLD

Jake:"Ok, ok, let's do a role call. Who do we have here ?"

The Komodo Dragon says.

"Jungle Dragon Yharon"

"Vast White Pokemon, Reshiram."

"World Destroyer" "Hero of Lore"

"Athena's Saint of the Dragon Costellation, Shiryu."

"Knight of the N.O.L., Wielder of the Power of Order, Jin Kisaragi."

"Primordial Goddess, Tiamat."

"Leviathan.exe"

Each of my past souls responds.

Holy Molly, i sure have been a weird selection of thing in my past life, like i once was two beings, a saint and an earth goddess.

Also, I feel like there's an oddball here, like if one of my souls had nothing to do with dragons ... probably not.

Also also, Hero of Lore, Shyrou and Jin seems quite weirded out by finding out that Tiamat is their past reincarnation, it's mainly because of dem boobs, but for other reasons too, such as she's a beast of sin.

Also also also also, i think Silas's lewdness aura is somewhat affecting Tiamat all the way here.

Also also also also, I feel completly different, like i am stretched across space-time and are now a Digital Liform, and there's the Power of Oder too, it's like just there, staring at me.

Anyway, time to go back to reality

I do.

• looks at feet
I am spreading mud everywhere

"Ops."

I begin calling back the mud.

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S UP, YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" The Stranger shouted at himself, before strangling himself.

[Woah.]

"Alright then, who are these souls? Ah, I see you got your relative, Mecha. The next, an emotionless one, I guess some stock powers are nice without more bickering in here."

A drill comes out of my hand and starts spinning and glowing at the same time.

"Well, this power isn't normal. Some kind of energy. Some kind of... spiral?"

I sigh.

"I've never known much about Gurren Lagann. Row Row Fight The Power, I guess."

I search my mind for the third soul

"Huh, not a machine? A... little girl? So, humans did terrible things to you, huh? Come on, they arn't that bad. I guess I can't convince you, huh? You seem to be an outsider. These being my past lives already dosn't make much sense, them being robots and all, but you make even less sense. I guess I really am a special case. Since your the only one out of these guys with an actual soul, perhaps you're my only true past self. Who knows?"

"Bring it, doc!" The Stranger then started to punch himself in the nose, strangling himself as he started to slam his face on the floor, cursing a myriad of words.

"Okay, guys, that's enough." The actual Stranger said, but then he started to spin around, his appearance changing.

Through my Eyes in Time, my vision spreads throughout the electromagnetic spectrum, throughout the past, present, and future, and throughout all possible outcomes. If it weren't for some specific wording on the part of another me, i wouldn't in any way be able to process this. Several people here inhibit this quite a bit, as they are like blindspots in this power.

My Alchemical Barrier is automatically updated with all of my own powers, placing yet another wall between me and any real danger. It's an odd feeling, knowing that this power still isn't even close to what would be needed to singlehandedly defeat the Supreme Darkness.

While all this goes through my head, I simply continue to wait for a responce from the voice.

I suddenly realize I have a new power.

"You got a new upgrade too, huh Ultron? Well, let's see how this works. Some sort of cosmic senses. Well, it's worth a try, I guess."

I use my Cosmic Senses to try and find the location of the courage trail.

Hl3 or bust said:
Through my Eyes in Time, my vision spreads throughout the electromagnetic spectrum, throughout the past, present, and future, and throughout all possible outcomes. If it weren't for some specific wording on the part of another me, i wouldn't in any way be able to process this. Several people here inhibit this quite a bit, as they are like blindspots in this power.
Strangely, this place actually doesn't seem to have either a past or a future.

The Smashor said:
I use my Cosmic Senses to try and find the location of the courage trail.
None of the trials can be found. Neither can anything outside of this dimension for that matter.

@All

The voice continues.

"Clearly you're special, but your condition is far more than simply being different than everyone else. Your origin is tied to that of even creation itself."

As some of you have already noticed, even your past souls are growing in power. [Any keys from previous characters are unlocked so long as they're 3-B or under. This also applies to characters that were upgraded by going through revisions since being chosen at a lower tier.]

Dragon Shiryu now dons the God Dragon Armor and Yharon is now white, yay.

"Yay."

@WHYNAUT

You notice a mud costantly is flowing out of and retreating in to Jake, kinda like waves.

After a brief long moment, my mind finally clears up. The knowledge has finally been processed. That's a lot of stuff.

First of all, i need to make a physical body, because walking around as inmaterial spiritual energy is quite a bother. I replicate my original body down to the quantum level, and to make it stand the amount of energy, i create a armor in the form of a white suit, holding my body together.

Now, my mind is absolutely shining with ideas. I look into GoB and my other weapons... maybe i can make some interesting things with them.

I feel the power flow through me as I become much stronger and faster thanks to my new form increasing from my base's new power. I turn to Jake.

"Hey man, are you okay? I think you're leaking a bit."

I point at the mud on him.

"Uh, kinda, just having a slight problem with containing the mud."

Jakes responds as he tries stopping the mud from going out, only getting slight results for now.

Also, the Power of Order almost litterally craps himself upon realizing that the Supreme Darkness is a thing, quickly starting to boost Jake's stats to nigh-infinity to try match it.

"I guess we should hurry in." I say to the others who are still hesitating, and make sure Jackson is awake just in case. Then I enter into the door.

Jackson awoke feeling his body change as he looks around "Huh... what, oh where leaving... mkay" Jackson says as he lifts himself up and leaves through the door.

"Okay, then. I can wait." He said, but then he gained something. A NES Zapper...? "Okay, this'll come in handy." He then shoots it up in the air.

I sit down for a bit. Matter and Reality itself start to bend at the most fundamental level, as i start to put some ideas into reality. Giant canons, laser guns, sub atomic sized space ships, quantum string bombs, multiversal quantic computers, superpossition calculators, atom shattering swords, black hole shooting pistols, magic transmutation, extra dimensional portals, arcangels blades...

The pile of thousands of techno junk keeps increasing by the second. This is more of a warm up than anything.

"Okay. Anything else?" He said, as a bunch of other stuff rained down upon him. "Oh, hell yes." He said, making an outfit. He had a Power Pad as a cape, a Power Glove as a gauntlet, a Super Scope in his back pocket, two NES Zappers for dual guns and the LaserScope on his head.

"Now THIS is what I'm talking about."

@Dragon

Tiamat smiles, while blushing a bit.

@Crimson

I go up to the pile and start absorbing a lot of it via data consumption.

I figure that trying to peek into any parallel timelines here probably won't do much.

I go over to Azencard and his pile of tech.

Would you mind if i took some of this? It seems useful.

I telepathically ask him.

Back