• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC11: And We'll Keep on Fighting

I put a hand before my mouth and laugh softly.

"Still, you're right. We did win. We were able to drive back those forces for darkness for now with minimal casualties. We should prepare for their return though. I'll hear the truth from you later, Azencard."

"T-the truth you say? Uh- wait i gotta do something thanks bye!"

I go towards the priestest and go take a look at what's up with her. I also take a look at this new copy ability fron Atropus.

The priestess gives an apathetic "...yes." to Jake's question.

"But there's no point. Everything's... going to be all over soon." she says with a blank expression.

"We should regroup and come up with a plan." Realm conveys to everyone telepathically. "Does anyone know what happened to Stranger Griffin?"

@Christian

"Sure. Ah, it looks like your friends made it out of their encounter just fine. Do you want to go back?"

I acess SNI to try and disern what is wrong with the Priestess, as well as trying to find the location the Stranger and Griffin, using my c o n c e p t v i s i o n in case it's necessary.

Jake, who in the meanwhile has returned to his on-fighting and non-chibi form, gently hugs the priestest.

"Don't let despair shroud your mind, this fight, this war, is not lost yet."

"Odds may be stacked upon us, but untill we keep fighting, untill we still belive in ourselves and our allies, we still have the chances needed to win."

"We just need to keep pushing foward, to keep our lights shine trought the darkness, so that hope may never die,"

The dragon says to try comfort her, to try cheer up her morale.

@Every PC, minus Griffin and the Stranger, plus Realm

Has anyone seen where the Champion went off to ?

One of my chibi clones asks everyone telephatically.

Meanwhile, the other clone checks who are the turnament partecipants he and other me menaged to save.

The literally millions of Griffins still in the normal reality all wave.

"We're here guys"

Also the original Griffin in the pocket dimension away from reality and unreality writes in the book "Fireworks go off in the sky that spell the word "Griffins is here""

"Can I keep this book please?"

Did everyone just like, forget that the red dude was still attacking?! He was dealt with anyways, but that's just careless.

Everyone hears my mental ranting.

I slash where the portal closes and grimace. Shit. I couldn't beat it again. Irritating. This is irritating. I have a picture of the way it fights, its tactics, the way it moves, its tells, everything that should be needed to win… but I can't keep it dead. I need a way to cut it off from darkness.

"I'll be back in a bit." I say, and head through a portal to Alpha's realm.

@Crimson

Griffin and Stranger's locations are unable to be discerned.

The priestess has lost connection to the goddess Remiela, and therefore lost all of her granted powers. Even through all of this, her faith in the goddess hasn't faltered. However, her only sense of self worth came from being useful to Remiela, which is something she feels like she's lost.

@Overlord

The priestess smiles.

"Your attitude is charming. I'm sure you'll be more useful to us in a different timeline." she says.

"You're right, of course, but probably not in the way you think. This battle was already decided before it began. My goddess will purge this reality and this bizarre darkness within before the corruption spreads to all of existence. That must be the reason she cut her connection with this timeline's version of me. So yes, the battle is already won here."

She beams a bright, empty smile.

"There is no need for us to fear. Remiela will guide us to a great and prosperous future."

All of the stronger tournament participants survived the battle. Realm and some others are resurrecting the recently deceased. The Champ is nowhere to be seen.

@Monarch

"The book has to stay in this room, otherwise, well... I'm not really sure. It just says that "bad things will happen. I mean I won't stop you, but I think I rather trust the words written in the all-knowing book, personally."

@Blah

Alpha is waiting in the same spot as before.

"Well that was something." he says, scratching behind his ear.

"You know, you guys never fail to entertain."

I make a portal back to my room after picking up the corpse parts.

"We got them, Rei. It's safe now, at least for the moment."

"There's a ton of Griffins here, but none of them are the original. I can't seem to find The Stranger too."

I sigh as the Priestess continues.

"Seems like we aren't getting our wish too. Damnit."

I scratch my head and think for a moment, then reply, "I've decided to take that as a compliment."

I recreate my isolated space in the realm, creating a hole in the "Alpha" so to speak.

As I test that, I ask Alpha, "so, what would have happened if I brought the brain bug in here?"

Jake has seen enought of the cosmic sheninigans to realize that the priestest is wrong, but he knows that a zeloth like her would suffer a mental breakdown from realizing her Omnipotent god is fallable and defeatable or very more likely just shout at it being heretic talk, so he restrains himself from telling her.

"If that so, do you know any way to reach out to her location ?"

"I would like to meet Remiela before being erased from existance."

The dragon asks the priestest whle continuing to hug her, thought he is asking her for another reason, being that he feel that the reason Ramiela pulled away her powers is that she's struggling to hold back the Supreme Darkness, thus no longer able to provide the godly abillities of her follower, so she's in need of immediate help.

Meanwhile, Jake's two clones use their vision trought the concept to peek around the local multiverse, to see two things:

1. If the other universes parralel to the one they are currently in are being or have been attacked by the darknesses.

2. If they can spot Ramiela

Uber continues to sit on her couch and eat popcorn. Who needs TV when you can perceive multiple timelines at once amiright?

@Smashor

The demons were playing games with Rei to keep her calm while the fighting was going on. They smile, (the ones with discernible mouths anyway), as she flies towards The to give him a hug.

"Don't leave me behind again like that, please!"

@Crimson

SNI tells you the princess is more than a tad bit delusional about why her connection was severed. For some reason the exact information is hazy, but all that can be gathered is that the goddess herself wasn't the one behind it. Talking to Jake would be fruitful.

@Blah

You create your isolated space in the realm.

Alpha laughs in response to your question.

"Well I'd have had to ask the both of you to leave." he says.

@Overlord

"Unfortunately, that's likely impossible. The only way you could meet her is if she desired it and came to you here, and now that my connection is severed I wouldn't be able to make the request if I wanted to. But there's no need for you to despair. Useful entities like you are likely to be preserved in another timeline, as will all innocent souls be reincarnated. Only the wicked or irredeemable will truly die with this world."

Jake finds that the darkness is present in minor amounts in some other parallel universes, but none are being actively attacked nor had any been previously. Searching for the goddess is mostly unsuccessful. Her connection to certain things in the multiverse can be traced to a certain point where visibility gets cut off. Certain points affected by the SD's corruption can be glanced through like an existential peephole, but only fragments of a clear image can be gathered. Sharing this information with the others is probably a good idea.

@Christian/Monarch

The man opens up another portal for you to leave.

"We'll meet again, Stranger. If you ever want to come back, this place will be here. Just remember that these portals will only open for you outside of combat situations. You'll only be able to enter or leave before or after the fighting is done."

Seems like The Stranger is back. I'll talk to him later.

I walk towards Jake in a carefree manner.

"A little bird told me you know something about the godness. It seems..." i glance at the priestess "...she is desilusional. Can you tell me what you know?"

"Don't go around calling people delusional"

Is Jake's physical respond, meanwhile on the telepatic part.

"Azencard, could you for once stop acting like an moron ?"

"She's very clearly not in the most stable state of mind, telling her how stuff actaully is will make her have mental breakdown."

Jakes severelly scolds him telephatically.

"... anyway, here's what i found."

The dragon then mentally tells Azencard the info he gathered and what his clones menaged to see.

Also, Jake tell provides the information to every other PC and Kura too

I don't particulary care for the priestess, and completely ignore Jake's heroic scold. Not like she's gonna recover from this anyway.

"I see." I say as i hold my chin. "Those fragments..."

Consulting SNI to tell me what i am actually looking at, i go through some mental calculations, looking for any hidden secrets, seeing if it rearanging it would reveal something, anything.

• seeing the end result I just sigh...useless...* "What a mess...damn I was having some stupid fun too..." *I lament as I go to the others*
"So what's next? Do we go after them or not?"

Griffin really wants to take the book out of the room, because being a scientist he wants to know everything and right now he doesn't know what will happen.

He restrains himself and hands the book back to the man.

I am not able to react, as the sandwich decks me across the face it's delicious contents flying in pure existencial dreed.

"..."

I snap my fingers, creating a pizza box in front of Uber.

I continue trying to manipulate the isolated space, warping the structure of the area inside it attempting to alter its geography into a sword.

"Would he have been able to revive here? Or would the Supreme Darkness track you down if I brought someone like that here?"

In the regular world, a few of my clones go around purifying whatever darkness they can find and check the damage to the world's civilizations.

One of them goes to Kura, "You alright, it looked like you have some bad memories of the darkness we saw."

Back