• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC11: And We'll Keep on Fighting

@Monarch/Christian

"Yes, it's me. Things are about to get messy in that world, so- I brought you here. You looked like you could use a hand.

Now where was that remote... Hang on a sec- ah! There it is!"

A TV screen appears on the wall to reveal the world where your friends are.

@Evryone

A giant eldritch mass of blackish tentacles wrap around the planet. Griffin's forcefields buy some time for everyone to react, but the tendrils quickly break through.

A few More Major Darkness' Appear, along with a Mind Flayer that looks very familiar to Griffin, Blane and Azencard. [All are amped to 3-A]

Some Minor Darkness' also appear. They target civillians, but Griffins are successfully able to whisk them away before any damage is done!

"Who dares!" The priestess shouts! The mind flayer waves his hand and a black mark begins forming on her face, though this doesn't seem to do anything, as she immediately blasts him away with a beam of light.

The Champ seems to be more annoyed than anything. He takes care of any enemies in his general area but not much else.

[Gonna be busy in class throughout the day but I'll respond when I can.]

"Oh goddamnit."

I return all of the Almighty arrows to nothing. Those Ultimate Skills that Silas has give me an idea

《Transcend / Administrate / Overrule》

I create Administrators Skills, the power above and not bound by the laws of power, turning all of my abilities into them. I then fire about enough concept-infused dakka at the Darkness beings.

"Oh motherf- not him again!"

From portals, i summon giant versions of Enkidu infused with my concept, sending them towards the Major Danknesses.

I specifically target Cthulhu, summoning 2 mountain sized spears in outer space, accelerating them towards him with spatial distortions and manipulation of the laws of physics. The spears are infused with my concept, and hit much harder than it should be possible.

Hey, Silas-

Yeah, I know.

I inscribe the rest of my abilities into my nucleic heart, adding them to Veldora's and having them share in the protection from my soul. Once I finish, I teleport behind the white haired Major Darkness female with tentacles and throw Longinus Samael at her back.

• Distressed bork
Jake uses his concept to streenghten his Authority, which he then uses to shoot a wave of conceptual corrupting mud against Baal.

[Don't you mean 3-B and not 3-A, since that's what we're at?]

"IS THAT EFFING CTHULHU?!?!"

I create a portal to my room.

"Rei, you need to get to safety. No excuses."

I cover her eyes.

"And don't look at hentai-beard over there, either. One look could drive you insane. I could probably undo it somehow, but it wouldn't be plesant while it was happening."

I remember I left the holy corpse in the room.

"Cra-"

Baal punches me in the back.

"I don't have time for this!"

I fire countless energy beams at them. They never reach truth.

"Guys! Even with all the power we have, I don't think we can beat these guys. This guy alone I can't do time stuff to, and they just warp my attacks away so they never hit their mark. I doubt literally Cthulhu will be much easier. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to tell me."

Uber rolls her eye's. "I feel you are severeally underestimating us~." She says while yeeting Atropus from existence via destroying his boundaries.

"Ah. How perfect."

I drop my notebook and giitar from out of a portal, along with a few swords for good measure.

I apply the concept of "instantly-killing" to my swords, throw them at Cthulhu

All the alternate Griffins are clearly about to be hit by the worf effect and they know it, but they all just combine their attacks into big super lasers because might as well be stylish, and blast the Darknesses.

Also one flies up and tries to use Darkness purifying powers on Cthulhu to see what happens and if it seems even slightly effective, uses more second magic abuse to pull a bunch more Griffins out and have them help out with the purification

"Welp, her comfortable, Griffy, the sooner we set stuff up, the sooner we can relax." The Stranger said, pulling out a blanket.

I close my physical eyes and focus purely on my conceptual view, I take a stance simultaneously with both my physical and conceptual bodies. My conceptual body's hand twists, molding and reshaping to wield a sword of similar shape to Master's current form, an Urumi. I calm my mind, and a white glow envelops my thoughts as purifying aura covers my conceptual self, as both a shield and weapon against the darkness. Then, I slash with precise form, my concept's blades layer over themselves and create phantoms through the surroundings, creating a vibrant display of white streaks in the sky.

"Blaze style, White Hydra"

The streaks twist and bend, homing in on the darkest, most corrupt parts of the enemies, using flexibility and their layered property to twist around and slice through defenses, carefully abusing gaps created by other attacks. If the Mind Flayer is still there, roughly half the streaks slash towards it.

David is unable to reproduce any of Silas' skills, remembering the standard resistance you all have. Still, an "Administrator Skills" category is created, consisting of skills that ignore the resistances and durability of those without the title of "Administrator".

Atropus is unaffected by Uber's boundary manipulation.

Everyone's attacks form a massive wall of danmaku. Several of the giant tentacles wrapping around the planet sacrifice themselves to take most of the damage. Cthulhu gets impaled by Azencard's mountain sized spears and is pierced by Edward's swords. Instant death doesn't work, but he's nevertheless slowed down a bit. Griffin's purification causes direct damage. The impact of these combined attacks causes Cthulhu to crash-land into the desert planet below.

Jake's mud slaps Baal in the face but does little else. Baal launches dozens of viscous spear like projectiles at both Jake and The.

Abeloth teleports to the side to avoid Silas' attack and returns fire. Dozens of clones surround Silas and shoot at him with corrupting Force Lightning.

The majority number of the "combat ready" spectators left behind by Griffin instantly drop dead, becoming undead servants of Atropus. Several others become servants of Baal. They're all instantly corrupted with the Darkness. Sorbet frantically dodges attacks from all around, occasionally decking an enemy or two in the face.

Realm Summons a massive swarm of demons and other such creatures which fight off some of the fodder enemies and protect and evacuate any civilians that were left behind.

Rei protests, but with some pressuring from Realm, she agrees to leave The and go to the room with a few of Realm's summons.

Meteors begin raining from the sky onto the arena.

The Mind Flayer regenerates from Blane and the priestess' attack. He begins laughing.

"That Chaos fellow spoke the truth after all! In allying myself with Darkness, I have become immortal!"

He pulls out a mysterious book.

"Now to uphold my side of the deal and finalize this universe's extermination..."

Portals open up all around him, and armies of darkness swarm through, though these ones seem different. As soon as they enter the area, the mark on the priestess' face starts glowing. She screams in pain as a black aura erupts from her.

"My... Goddess..? It can't be..."

She collapses to the ground.

Upon seeing these new enemies, Kura uncharacteristically freezes up and begins to shiver.

@Christian/Mpnarch

The man scratches his chin.

"You don't seem very worried... do you think your friends will survive?"

Jake spams exploding copies of miself in front of the vacous spears in onder to block them with the explosions caused by them being destroyed.

Meanwhile, he himself teleports near the priestess and tries to use his Shard Powers in order to try purify her from the curruption.

• Concened dog noises

Heh, elemental abilities are no use against me.

I summon Keiji to me as he glows white before purifying and absorbing the lightning.

Also, I'm tired of all these enemies with clones!

I grin and flex my aura, forming several dragon heads that go out to chomp on each clone while unsheathing Hyorinmaru and teleporting in front of the original to slice her.

Longinus Vritra!

Well this is not going well.

《Multiply / Recurse《Infinite》》
| 《Secure / Protect》

The number of attacks I start letting off is now too large to describe in human terms, with even the swords orbiting me becoming infinite in number and launching both themselves and immense barrages of their own at the Major Darkness'. Meanwhile, my Alchemical Barrier extends itself to protect my allies, those who haven't died yet, and the priestess just in case.

Additionally, just to spite that knockoff Cthulhu, I spawn a black hole so dense that it not only consumes the physical, the mental, the spiritual, and the abstract, but the singularity inside of it is also a black hole, because physics are so far gone it's not even funny, on top of him.

All of my attacks are constantly evolving and multiplying, even past their current "numbers", according to the situation, quickly becoming concept-infused as it's clear that not much else will work. They are so inconstant and powerful they cease to have conventional appearences, seemingly becoming nothing but walls of solid mathematics.

Uber roll's her eye's. "Of course, things can never be simple, can they?" While still sitting on her couch, she trys to use her instant manip. to instantly flip the boundary of in Uber's hand and not in Uber's hand on the Mind Flayer's spooky book of doom. Ran and Chen also fires off waves of danmaku at the new army of darkness that just showed up.

[I assume Cthulhu crash landing into the planet means he is not dead yet]

My main body goes down to Cthulhu. With a few hand gestures, i send waves of purification, a pillar of black flames the size of a mountain, and if that doesn't finish him, a island size surf board with the intention of sealing him.

My other clones all try to close the portals opened by the Mind Flayer, while bombarding the armies of darkness with waves of elemental attacks. One clone in particular throws Gae Dearg at the Mind Flayer's book, teleporting the spear right in front of the book.

"My calculations tell me that they'll probably mostly be fine. I'm more wondering why I got partially corrupted by darkness a moment ago before purifying myself. Any answers for me?"

[Are "Administrator Skills" something we all have, or just David?]

"Oh no, the goddess is down!"

I create a portal to my room and grab the Holy Corpse parts that I got from the Not-Manuelo fight.

"Fortunately, I carry the corpse of literally Jesus Christ for exactly such a situation!"

I teleport over to the goddess and just put the corpse parts in her general location. [Weather or not Love Train or Ticket to Ride or anything else happens is GM's choice]

"Hopefully that helps. Alright then. Now to spam out this army!"

I use Zonda's Reverie Mirrior to create a massive army of basically anything with projectiles that I can think of off the top of my head. I also use Astro Man's holographs to create a massive amount of holographic duplicates of myself.

"Time for inventing moves on the fly, a The classic. Army of Bullets!"

We all fire at once at the knights and mages. I ensure to uses super high-tech targeting or something like that to ensure there's no friendly fire.

"You know, you'd think that grey tentacle son of a glitch would come out. Or did we kill him? I've honestly forgotten at this point."

Numerous clones are created around me, doubling the number of the Mind Flayer's portals. Half of them swing their Urumi towards one of the portals, eight blades piercing the space comprising them, and channels shard aura through the blades and through the portal itself. The encased portals should be covered in an aura that will purify the darkness passing through them. Though considering these made Kura nervous, that may not work. The other half of my clones move to take down the armies of darkness, each creating its own White Hydra to strike at the armies.

With my main body, I charge the mindflayer. I carefully watch its body language, minute motions, change in facial expression, shifts in weight, adjustment of energies, motion of its concept, and more. I carefully read and predict its movements, dash into range at my top speed, and strike several accupoints on its body where darkness are gathered with my aura, as if I was hitting accupoints, in an attempt to weaken its darkness as much as possible using the minimal amount of aura and attacks.

• Seeing the tournament being interrupted I get irritated and my blood boiled* Oi...we were busy here! *I launch fireballs at the things then ram through with my pistols shooting at them*

[@Smashor Only David has "Administrator Skills" unless he grants them to others]

@Monarch

"Ah, yes. I do think I can help you with that. Just a moment."

He grabs a book from a nearby shelf labeled "the plot". It's been lazily written in pencil.

"Ah, here it is. It says here that the two of you were simply easy targets for the mind flayer due to having engaged with him before. Blane and Azencard were protected inside of the priestess' barrier, and Tim- oh my... Tim seems to have been written out of existence."

@Everyone

Realm buffs the team. All stats and resistances are boosted. Everyone can now see/hear/etc using each other's senses.

Baal and The Deviless amplify the other team. All stats are boosted and the enemy can bypass David's barriers.

The Mind Flayer is sucked into David's hole and eviscerated. Uber snatches his book however, which is then promptly impaled by Gae Dearg.

David, Genesis, The, Blane, Ran and Chen's attacks collide with the enemy army, massive tentacles, and meteor rain.

Purification continues to work on Cthulhu, but the black flames have no effect. Cthulhu is struck by the surfboard. Another push is needed to fully seal him.

Abeloth lets out a warped scream as she's cut through with Hyorinmaru. The sword gets stuck in her about halfway through as she holds herself together with the Force. Black tendrils wrap around Silas' weapon and body to restrain him while attempting to simultaneously drain his life force and replace it with Darkness. More and more Abeloth clones surround and follow suit.

The priestess is healed by Jake and The, but she still looks very weak.

"It's all over... my connection is... severed..! Leave me behind... I'm worthless now."

Jackson, Genesis, Uber, and Jane all start to suddenly feel nauseous and weak, as if their power is being sapped.

The mind flayer respawns again, mocking you with laughter once more.

"It's futile. So long as the Darkness exists you can't kill me. Even the likes of you won't be able to save this world." he spawns even more portals before being sliced apart by Blane. Uber feels a dangerous amount of corruption leaking out from the book.

Baal dropkicks David in his ******* neck.

"Oh, so if the darkness exists you won't die, huh? Then I just won't kill you!"

I fly over the Mind Flayer. I use my atomic body control to create a massive net as dense and heavy as I can make it, layering it with concept and Odinforce for improved durability.

"Take this, hentai-beard! Infinity net!"

I drop the net on him.

"No, i won't leave you, in fact now i HAVE to protect you."

Jake responds, then he hugs priestests, as he extends his concept's aura to shield both himself and her from attacks, while continuing to apply his power to her to prevent corruption from the darkness.

Jackson slowly wakes up and looks around himself before thinking "What the ****?" while feeling weaker then normal.

Cthulhucard turns giant and stomps on the Board, to give it a last push and seal Cthulhu.

I suddely start to feel weaker and, somehow, nauseous. Shit.

The corruption coming out of the book is scary, so i crush it on every level of existence at once.

"If this continues, we may need to call for tactical retreatment."

I had been helping Realm protect and evacuate bystanders, while also preparing a little something.

Silas had given me a great idea. My divine golden armor, Kavacha and Kundala, is part of my being, of my soul. It's connected to me on a fundamental level, but right now its protection only extends to my physical being. I complete my being and fuse comepletely with the golden armor, protecting my very concept.

I had always focused more on protecting than on attacking, and this is how I would shield everyone.

Then an army of darkness appeared, an army I recognized. I immediately went full power using all the abilities I could to amplify my strength. With my angelic wings I create high-frequency waves that are directed towards the Knights and Wizards. Crumbling Feathers, that's what the attack is called. It automatically changes its properties to the target's weaknesses in order to pulverise them, regardless of its durability and defenses.

I'll play some support, hopefully you guys don't mind me meddling with your fundamental states of existence a bit.

I add "Repowered" on to everyone.

Both my sword and body begin to glow with a blindingly pure light.

"I'm not going down here!"

I send out an explosion of purifying light from myself and Hyorinmaru that expands to encase all of the clones and the original Abeloth within it. Keiji helps by firing a beam of purifying fire that is aimed at the clones.

Uber sighs. "Oh well, guess I'll have to save this for later~." She tosses the book into a gap. She then trys to flip the boundary between "my power being sapped" and "the Mind Flayers power being sapped".

"Maybe if I try this then?" I begin molding my aura and concept again. Focusing my vision, I locate the concept of the Mind Flayer, but I don't attack it. Instead, I try to quarantine it. I mold my concept and aura around it and its concept. I think to the way Alpha's space functioned, being able to completely isolate itself from Darkness, and with my aura and concept attempt to recreate that on a small scale around the Mind Flayer's concept. While trying to isolate it from external Darkness with my conceptual body, I begin trying to purify the Mind Flayer's internal Darkness with a series of precise kicks.

"'Easy target?' Guess that writer needs to clear his head, because I'm no one's 'target'!" He said, before grabbing a cigar.

[Gonna post in a bit, but I wanted to mention that I updated the list of people who got affected by the nausea effect after a combination of forgetting that certain people should have been affected and that others who were affected should resist. (If you already made your post based on whether you were affected or not, you don't need to edit but you also don't need not to.)

I already edited my own post, but here's the new list again:

"Jackson, Genesis, Uber, and Jane".]

Back