• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC11: And We'll Keep on Fighting

• Hearing that little speech after going to the fridge and getting pizza I joined seeing the darkness increased...my flames...they are getting far more excited for a lack of better terms...but i hear nacht faintly.*
"THe abyss..."

"Zip it" *I muttered slightly to myself as maybe within this conflict i can understand what I am*

The clones disappear, along with the ring in the sky, and The Champ stops fighting as well, returning himself to normal

"I guess you're right, this is not the time for this anymore." He says, sensing the Darkness

"Either way, this was fun enough for now, and I have no reason to stay here, so I'll go with you I suppose." The Champ replies to Zonda

"Very good." Zonda says.

When The sees with his clairvoyance that Zonda has convinced the champ, he starts walking.

"I'll be right back." The says.

The travels to the universe that everyone had just left.

"That's good to hear." The tells the champ. He then transports the champ somewhere on the ship.

"Nice work, Zonda."

The then dispells Zonda's illusion, putting her mind back into his own. He then checks on the priest to make sure she escaped.

The Smashor said:
"I'll be right back." The says.

The travels to the universe that everyone had just left.
The finds himself unable to locate the ship after leaving.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, Stranger then walked up to a wall, trying to open up a portal.
The portal to the safe room opens up in response, allowing Stranger, and no one else, inside before closing.

Overlord775 said:
[What is the priestest doing ?]

"Is said monster you are talking about Chaos ?"

Jake asks Kura.
(The Priestess is quietly praying.)

Kura shakes her head.

"It shouldn't be much longer before we reach our destination. And Silas is right, the same goes for your journey. One way or another, it will soon reach its end ... That's why it's important that I tell you about your final hurdle before everything is over... The monster you will soon have to face is the most powerful Major Darkness of them all. Its power is second only to the Supreme Darkness itself. The fiend acts as a sword, conquering those realities that pose the biggest threat to its master's goal. I encountered it only once in the past. Kuro and myself, along with Guré and our other siblings all fought together, combining our efforts desperately to stop it. In the end, we were utterly devastated in a battle that marked the beginning of the end... It's of course only gotten stronger since then."

Kura looks pained by her memories.

"But so have I. Alongside all of you. Running away isn't an option. Neither is failure. We'll quickly meet up with my master's final shard and his party, and we'll be ready to surmount our final challenge."

@Arena

The Darkness continues to consume reality. Everything but "here and now" is whittled away.

The mind flayer returns, with nihility not far behind. He looks mortified.

Cough Cough

nNNNoOoO! This waSN'T PART oF THe DeAllLlLL!

But it was too late. Rather than let himself be overtaken the flayer erases his entire being in defiance, but nihility grins. The Mind Flayer is brought back, a mere puppet of the end of everything.

This end descends upon you all, swallowing existence whole, save for yourselves, the shards of the Old First and your creations.

Inside this paradoxical space, the puppet kneels before its God.

He then walked into the realm, holding all his stuff from his room and setting it down. He then got on his knees, crying.

[It's one in the mourning jesus christ]

Realizing I can't get back, I chuckle.

"I'm in danger."

I take aim at Oryx.

"Alright then, time to play everyone's favorite reality tv show, DOES? SHOOTING IT? WORK?"

I fire an energy blast at him.

Well, that was easy enough to find.

I form a sword in each hand, and watch the stance of the red being. This thing's good. A smile creeps over my face, I dash forward in a blind spot created by The's beam, and use the technique of Li Shuwen that the mameless archer had once faced to blend my presence in with the world, or rather the lack of world, around us. With one sword I perform the techniques of infinity, with the other the techniques of zero. One sword confines the futures of my attacks to one, the other manifests the endless possibilities, as both happen two paradoxical slashes, both one and many, both extant and ceased, both infinite and nothing, swing out from the blind spot around the swordsman.

[Dragon you are not there, you are at the ship, you can't fight him reeeeee]

@Ed

"We'll defeat the darkness to avenge them too."

Jake says to comfort Kura, referring to her lost siblings.

The Champ, being a hole through the third dimension into higher ones, is able to manipulate himself, balancing the critical point between Degeneracy Pressure, and Gravity, causing an explosion that was freed even from the influence of the higher dimensional Astral Particles.

The carbon deflagaration supernova, the manifestation of a new law, a universal phenomenon is fired as a beam infused with the Inside-Out Hex and the Cancel Dream towards the god

Ilia's eyes widen as she sees Oryx and she fires an inferno of crimson red flames at him. The flames eat away at even concepts and burn away even defenses against fire.

Oryx swats the oncoming attacks away with a wide arc of his massive sword, sweeping up Blane along with them despite Oryx himself not actually noticing the swordsman.

Swarms of Taken/Major Darkness more numerous than stars fill the void space. Along with the regular Hive, all countless manner of other foreign entities are intermixed among them.

The Mind Flayer communicates something to Oryx telepathically, causing the latter to chuckle. Oryx pushes part of his Throne World in "the path" of the fleeing ship, capturing Kura's group in the same "non-space" as everyone else.

Inside the ship, Kura sweats, but manages to keep her composure.

"It caught us! There's no choice but to fight without the aid of my master. Everyone, don't forget your resolve just now. I'll fight with you!" She whips out her baton.

"This place's nature is nearly identical to the "body" of Supreme Darkness itself. Even beings like you and I won't be able to last here for long!"

The void eats away at the spirits of everyone inside, slowly corrupting them with Darkness. Kura and Realm's "will" envelops the ship and fortress respectively, temporarily protecting those inside that would otherwise lack proper resistances (which is only NPCs).

The Priestess peers out the window at a certain divine corpse beneath Oryx's heel.

"N-no! I don't believe this..." She gasps, before turning to Jake and David.

"I have to get to her! Please! You have to take me to the Goddess!"

Oryx's army fires a rain of energy blasts, beams, arrows, bullets and everything else imaginable at literally everyone.

"That's a solid maybe on weather or not shooting it works."

Using my illusion creation/reality warping, I create a massive army to counter Oryx's with really anyone I can think of. I then re-create Zonda.

"You lead these people. I'll go for the boss."

I then stop time and fly directly towards Oryx, intending to punch at full force.

I teleport outside of the ship and ready an attack for the enemy.

In my right hand is an localized space of laws and ideas that converts everything in it into a dragon...

The air in front of my right hand begins to distort and twist.

In my left hand is a condensed form of dragon slaying magic taken to the absolute furthest level, essentially having become the concept of the death of a dragon that causes every draconian being struck by it to instantly perish...

The air in front of my left hand glows with a nigh blinding aura that shifts color constantly.

Now when I put them together...

I put my left hand forward and overlay my right hand on top of it.

Wrapping the conversion space around the concept to create an attack that turns the target into a dragon and then ends its life immediately after. But for a finishing touch!

The space envelops the aura and begins to shine even more before suddenly vanishing.

Only to reappear in front of Oryx's face not even a Planck length away.

I applied Penetrate to it not only to destroy any defenses the being had but also to pierce through time and space itself to reach its target.

While I prepared the attack I stretched out my wings and applied Reflect to them while using them as shields.

Ilia fully powers up, gathering enough power to blow away the universe a million times over.

You are not strong and thus will be burned away.

Ilia establishes her law and denies that of Oryx' army. Following this she releases a massive burst of Solar Light combined with the crimson red flames and tries to intertwine her fiery concept with it. The flames engulf everything in sight, sparing only the innocent and Ilia's allies.

Using Phantasmic God Morpheus she turns any defenses used against her attack and any attacks directed at her and her allies into powerless illusions.

Griffin does Second Magic things to make clones of himself appear everywhere and starts individually taking on every member of Oryx's army, twisting hyperspace to redirect their attacks against each other, crush them with artifical suns each containing the energy of an entire universe, and warping reality around him to spawn planets and stars and constellations that twist and spin around him in a dazzling cascade of celestial brilliance, their patterns forming conjunctions in space-time that amplify his magical power. He fuels his magic with the power of Soulfire, his small portions of his infinite soul burning away up as fuel to lend more weight and reality to his magic, making them near-impossible to deny or negate.

Another copy of him also starts assisting Ilia in denying the law of Oryx's army, warping reality to reinforce her laws with his own concept.

Jake spawns several thousands of duplicates, which teleport outside.

"Hop on my back, i'll carry you to her."

He then says to the priestess.

Meanwhile the clonee emit the gianormous waves of their Concept-Controlled Authorithy Chaos Tides against the enemy army and Oryx, which will attempt to full data overwrite any hit being [Macro-Quantum Structure, Soul, Mind and Information] with the effects of Timeline Shift, Gear of Time and Turboblaze attempt to bypass their resistances, while passing completly harmlessly and without effect through allies.

At the same time, an infinite stream of mud monsters, Bumblebirbs, Appmons, Servants and the beings The had summoned during the fight with Alpha start spawning from the Chaos Tide and attack the army of darkness.

As the tide spreads, the clones' Concept-Enhanced Power of Order tries amp them to the level of Oryx, with the attempting to use their enhanced power to try force the un-space into becoming normal space.

Watch each movement carefully. Pay attention to his posture, the way he distributed his weight, the angle of his slash, the length of his sword, the speed of each movement. Take everything in, and you know everything he can and will do. As I'm being knocked away by the red being's slash I analyze his swordsmanship and next move.

I reinforce my body with my concept, then surround it with a protective layer of aura. Dashing towards the red being, I apply the principle of the Absolute Slash to the Bo-Bup Way of Walking, passing through any barriers that might defend him. Making sure it comes the moment before the red being would plan to strike, I kick his arms knocking them into a position where they won't be able to move in time to stop The.

My clones begin purifying the ambient darkness in the area to reduce the strain on us and the strength of the enemies.

• Seeing the arrows I use Da capo EInhalt on myself to bypass it for a short period as I sprout black wings then I launch a slash with black fire coated into it at the enemy*

The Champ's hair again turns white as he powers up to the limit

Using his own laws and aura, The Champ tries to assist in denying the laws of Oryx's army, by crushing, erasing and shutting down their own. In addition to this, he uses a Hex infused with his own concept, the goal of the Hex being to cause all the members of Oryx's army to explode like a bomb, while he stands, cycling through possibilities to avoid any harm to himself.

Everyone who didn't put up some form of defense against the environment (basically everyone except for Blane) finds the speed and power of their actions reduced considerably, as their soul, or rather their entire being takes damage. Realm and Kura spend the turn attempting to mitigate this by applying their own aura forcefields to the others. Because of this, the shields protecting the non combatants become thinner.

Additionally, every summon that finds itself exposed to this place without protection is almost instantly corrupted and swallowed whole by the darkness, quickly being converted into one of Oryx's own.

Champ, Griffin, Ilia and Silas, while slowed from the corruption, manage to stop most of the projectile rain. Still, some gets through which slows down everyone's actions further as they have to dodge or block or regenerate from attacks. Realm and Kura continue to protect non combatants.

Oryx's blade, having been Honed to be sharper than any level Jake could reach, cuts away at the false power that the dragon attempted to gain. The Priestess climbs onto Jake's back as instructed.

Blane finds Oryx's movements much harder to predict than expected, his movements defying prior analysis. The giant catches Blane with his free hand, crushing all of the swordsman's bones as he starts the process of Taking. The's punch connects but it doesn't seem to do anything but make a slight "tink"-ing noise. Just then, Silas' attack explodes on Oryx's face, dealing a decent bit of damage. In one motion, Oryx tosses Blane to the ground, the Taking still in effect, as he swats The away into Genesis' black fire.

Blane's attempts to purify the "space" are fruitless. Darkness is the very foundation. One would have better luck drying all of the world's oceans with a napkin. Likewise, Jake is unsuccessful trying to overwrite it.

The mind flayer laughs loudly.

"I'd thought it impossible, but you've somehow grown even less coordinated then before!"

He begins adding his own summons into the mix.

A Major Darkness kicks Ilia in the chest while another readies his spear towards Genesis.

The rain of miscellaneous projectiles lessens considerably thanks to Griffin and others, but continues nonetheless, even having been further fueled by The and Jake's summons.

"What the hell! How can you corrupt illusions?!"

I dispel my illusions. I then see Reinhard.

"No! Not the nazi!"

I try to form a defence against the corruption with Odinforce, and then start punching and lasering literally anything that isn't an ally, even spitting myself apart into several version of myself with the same defenses.

Sad Power of Order noises

The summons of the clones spawned now are born with a shard aura/barrier to prevent them from being corrupted.

Jake creates a barrier enhanced by his concept and aura around himself and the priestest.

"Everyone, the God Darkness has the goddess beneat his foot and very likely using her as a power source, so we must get it off her !"

The dragon telepatically tells his plan to all his allies-

The clones let the chaos tide deal with the minions, as they create a barrier of shard essence around themself to block the corruption and then unlesh a gianormous stream of Concept-Enhanced data destroying AZ dragon cosmos projections at Oryx in a upward diagonal matter, to try make him lose footing if he's hit.

If his and [hopefully] his allies' attacks menage to make Oryx loose footing, he will immidiatly teleport next to the goddess.

[Sadly there are already too many boss fights and this needs to end before the zombie outbreak starts.]

[Also he moved away from the corpse but I like that power source idea so maybe I'll edit it in? ovo]

[I'll be going Zombie Kobolds and Dragons for that ovo<s> ]

[<s>Also dammit, my trope deduction skills hecks me over once again<s>]

The Champ uses Uho-hou and enhances it with his dao, ki, and astral particles to enhance his defense against the environment.

Once his defenses were in order, he notes to two new summoned enemies, and lets out a burning, explosive wave made from his willpower, that would only avoid affecting allies, setting their resistances to 0, before the cancel dream infused in it took effect.

I glow lightly and use my concept to create a shield around me.

Alright Jake.

As I see him shooting upwards at Oryx's leg, I teleport next to Jake and gather some draconian energy into the shape of a spear imbued with the law of Supreme Penetratio to fire a Longinus Samael at Oryx's ankle from the front.

[are you kidding me lmfao why rein]

• My speed and power have slowed down. Damn I didn't pay attention but then a golden haired man starts to launch a spear towards me. My instincts instantly tell me to use Eihalt to dodge the attack outright as I launch a fist filled with my black demonic flames* FENRISWOLF *I throw my fist towards the golden haired man with Eihalt to make sure I strike first and dodge his attack next just incase. However I sensed something...almost as if that spear was meant to kill god...just like my flames are capable of killing god. WHy...? I don't have time to think I have to bring him down fast!*

"Don't get near that guy, he has some form of corruption different from the Darkness… and I think it might work better on us."

Moving away, I begin trying to rewrite the information of the red being's corruption by reinforcing the power of the White Queen with my concept to attack the law and information affecting me.

With three clones I continue attacking the red being, using disconnected phantom strikes to avoid entering into his reach. Each clone uses a different combination of techniques to make them harder to predict, and analyze his actions attempting to reduce his next move, but remain more cautious than I was a moment ago not to rely on those predictions. One of the clones goes for a technique to assist the strike of Silas and Jake, while the other two try to keep him from countering it intercepting their strike.

Back