• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC11: And We'll Keep on Fighting

The Champ switches with the image that was fighting Zonda, the possibility of The Champ that was struck by the suplex, and The Champ fighting Zonda changing places.

The version that was switched with has no time to react to the instant suplex, and, though it has the absolute zero and its transformation, it lacks barriers, allowing Ilia's attack to hit it easily, with nothing impeeding her. However as she strikes the body, it uses all of its accumulated power to unleash the spell Mark of Terror, inflicting an extreme fear, one that even those that normally couldn't feel fear and those who were resistant to having fear inflicted on them couldn't avoid it, a horrific display of dancing shadows, cast on all in a mile radius and negating their resistances.

The body expires after the spell, with the main body of The Champ taking damage to his mind and soul, but quickly recovering.

Having appeared where the old clone was, The Champ is in the middle of Zonda's attack, the thrusts moved away from his blindspots, and protected against by various shields, and his enlightenment, as he takes the first of the seven steps.

"Nice suplex by the way." He tells Uber, while he uses his Mountain Consuming Incantation, summoning countless immortal mountains to crush those in the arena, even those targeted by the earlier spell, the mountains bypassing any sorts of barriers, all the while his Sphere countinues to raise his power, unlock new abilities, and the range of his Four Holy Letters increases as the fight goes on.

@Paul

Uber gives a thumbs up. "Thanks, I try~." She flips the boundary between 'not gaining the new abilities the Champ is getting' to 'getting the new abilities the Champ is getting' on herself. She also gaps herself out of the way of the big 'ol mountain.

"Oh my, arn't you strong?"

Zonda was notably uneffected by the fear.

"But that LOVELY shadow won't on me. Can't scare what's not there, after all! Ciao!"

Zonda jumps into a square pink mirrior, it shattering behind him, causing him to dissapear. I'm listening to all this with telepathy.

"When did you start using French?"

"About now."

@Over/Hl3

The priestess clasps her hands together.

"I will remain vigilant in these times of darkness. In my goddess' temporary absence it is my duty to guide our kind." (She continues mumbling similar things until she's stopped.)

@Ship

"Right. The coordinates we received are for the location of my master's final shard. He seems to have gathered another group of survivors independent from ours and has now contacted us. That's where we're going."

@Paul

Your precognition begins going haywire, rapidly switching from one image to the next, as the future constantly changes the same moment you see it, and your analysis begins to be slightly off.

I move in towards the champ with the way of walking, and perform a slash that passes through his barriers unimpeded towards his energy covered arm. Several slashes appear from other directions around him, each layering over itself several times.

[Do you have ultra instinct, Nasuverse instinct, or some other "sixth sense" (not magic or Qi detection or intention sensing)]

[How does your sixth sense thing work? Is it just , "I feel like sone thing will happen and naturally avoid it?" Also, is it anything other than mountains being flung at us and you getting stronger?]

[Fear that has several layers of resistance bypassing and/or resistance neg that affects any who see the shadows, which are visible in a 1 mile radius is what the spell is. He is able to perceive several planes of existence simultaneously, being capable to attack and defend from enemies localized in other dimension, and his sixth sense is able to perceive attacks from those in other universes, planes of reality, metaphysical spaces and a different time axis, allowing him to instinctively avoid it.]

[The spell has layers of resistance bypassing on a 2-C level. The resistance negation is either "erasing resistances" on an unknown, likely at least 2-A level, or negating them with a few layers on a 2-C level as well.]

@Ship

"I see. That puts my heart at ease. What about the ones that remained behind?"

@Arena

[I feel like some of his prediction stuff wouldn't work against anyone, since we have High 1-A Type 2 and 4 Acausality]

As the horrors unfold, Ilia's Ultimate Skill 'Phantasmic God Morpheus activates', turning the fear into an illusion under her control and redirecting it at the champ.

"So you get stronger as the fight progresses? I can do the same thing."

Ilia's power keeps multiplying every moment of the fight. All the Ilia's that can be seen jump into one point in the air.

"Brahmastra Kundala!"

I decide to quickly take the planet space station in to another universe with my dimentional travel.

Meanwhile, Zonda reappears through a mirrior, though now seems to have a scorpion tail instead of a spear on their armor.

"Thanks for the LOVELY intervention, darling."

Zonda fires several orbs of energy at the champion while laughing.

[Stuff like precog would be stopped yeah.]

@Junki The attempt the flip the boundary between not gaining what The Champ is gaining and gaining what The Champ is gaining is unsuccessful how sad

@Blah

As the slash passes through his barriers and towards his energy covered arm, The Champ's aura changes color, his hair turning white as the slash makes contact with his arm and removes it.

He is able to avoid most of the other slashes through his sixth sense and instinctive reactions, the remainder having either been reduced in effect due to his enlightenment, or being blocked off by his Sphere and raising cultivation base, only being able to make shallow cuts as he avoided them.

@WHY and Smashor

"Good, surpassing your limits is what makes for a good fight!" The Champ responds to Ilia."

With the second of the seven steps taken, his mind, life force, cultivation base and everything else ascend to an even higher level, with his willpower activating Hypernova, causing him to shatter his limits in response to Ilia's rising power, and continuing growing at a rate of 10s, even 100s of times.

"Collapse Event Horizon" The proof of The Champ surpassing his limits. A dimensional hole, the plus that manifests a crack in the third dimension, his very body becoming a "black hole" that leads to the space between dimensions, being unstable due to The Champ not knowing how to properly control the contraction and expansion of the gap yet.

The Champ's form causes the orbs of energy to pass through into the gap between dimensions, Astral Particles from a higher dimension forming a defense against Brahmastra Kundala, trying to divert the spear(s) away from gap in dimensions that The Champ had temporarily become

@Arena

The remaining clones of The Champ poof away 1 by 1, their power returning to The Champ and the remaining clones, leaving only 3 and the main body. One of the remaining 3 activates Chakravartin causing beams of light to fire constantly at everything in range, with the other 2 clones charging an orb of energy in their hands, their cultivation base infused into it

@Champ man

Uber roll's her eye's. "How boring." She flips the boundary between 'not knowing what the abilities of the champ do' and 'knowing what the Champ's abilities do' on herself.

[fixed this post ovo]

Zonda suddenly jumps into a mirrior, becoming what looks like a small girl with giant wings.

"Champion, this is my true form. Allow me to show you the full extent of my Septima, Reverie Mirrior."

Zonda throws blue cards into the sky, causing it to begin raining swords around the champion

Ilia uses Dimension Ray, ten white flashes appear, severing dimensions and disconnecting 4-dimensional space. The Dimension Rays are aimed at the orb of energy. The spears simply correct their course, aiming their tips at the champ again.

Ilia then uses Zero Fill Wave to try and nullify the energy beams with inverted waves.

Edwellken said:
[Should've done this a while ago but I had unreasonable expectations of myself and the others helping me; this'll be on break until after the holidays.]
yeah have fun.

[Break over. It'll be a bit longer before I post but this is in case people had actions they wanted to take first or other things to resolve.]

[Recap] Kura's ship and everything attached to it (ie Ilia and The's stuff) warps away, entering some type of wormhole. Azencard notices it's similar to the one Realm sent him through all that time ago.

"We escaped." Kura says.

"It shouldn't be much longer now, but we have a few moments to catch our breath. I recall some of you having questions earlier?"

Uber and Ilia ask about their destination.

"Right. The coordinates we received are for the location of my master's final shard. He seems to have gathered another group of survivors independent from ours and has now contacted us. That's where we're going."

[Recap ^^^]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
@Oni-san

"So, Kura. Why were we in such a rush to leave? Was that thing really that dangerous?"
Kura takes a calming breath.

"I hadn't hoped to ever see it again... but- wishing for something like that was pointless. Since it's come to this, there are things you all deserve to know about that monster, along with my own past."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I nod seriously.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you."

I teleport with Sorbet onto the ship.
Sorbet smiles while holding onto Silas.

@Arena

In the distance, Realm finishes construction of what appears to be a large planet sized fortress when something alerts his senses. The rest of you feel it too. Sudden spikes in the Darkness levels of this reality. It isn't nearby, maybe not in the same plane of existence, but the outer layers of existence are meeting with nothingness, and with it arrives something darker. Something... big.

Stranger realized something else. Something that he didn't know for quite a while. Something that he should've realized many months ago. It was so simple, yet so hard to comprehend. He then huffed in to say it loud and clear to nobody but himself in his own room.

"I don't care!" He yelled in anguish, before working on his beer.

Zonda looks at the ship and the station leaving.

"I see."

She turns to the champ.

"Well, it appears that the time for our fight has unfortunately come to an end. If you wish to fight another day, I would recommend you come with me."

@Ship

"I see. How long until we'll reach them?"

@Arena

Ilia's doppelganger stops fighting and goes on high alert. Whatever danger is coming, it feels eerily familiar.

This is it. After finding the last shard, we can launch a united strike on the Darkness and end its corruption once and for all.

I walk over to where Kura's standing so I can address everyone on the ship.

"We've been through a lot together. Some of us are new additions, and some of the ones that were with us at the beginning aren't around anymore. This is the final stretch of the journey. I just want you all to know that I won't take any excuses from any of you. I better see all of you living by the end of this battle. We're going to get the last shard and beat the Darkness without any more causalities!"

I stop and blush.

"Ah, I guess I got pretty worked up."

"If any of us die, it'll be a loss... I won't be making any excuses. We'll all live. Don't worry."

My main body eyes The Champ to see how he reacts to the increased Darkness, while my remaining clones in this world search for the source, expanding out their auras.

My clones on the ship mostly disappear, leaving only two, one in my room, which be with the others. The one with the others nods and gives Silas's speech a thumbs up.

Back