• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC11: And We'll Keep on Fighting

"Sorry, but I couldn't risk you getting hurt."

I look at the demons.

"I feel like there's a story I'm missing, here."

• I then grab my own pizza...i bite on the mozarella pizza with meat (like peperoni, beef, pork, bacon) and garlic. I felt more frustrated at the fact I had to rely on this thing. And my head...the static is getting more annoying. It kept saying: VU,VU,VU,VU,VU,VU,VU,VU,VU,VU,VU. I'm going insane from this and how fighting demons felt slightly more natural to me made me felt nacht's influence towards me is getting tighter. I don't know if people can sense Nacht but it doesn't matter. My problem is my own.* "Man having to rely on others...doesn't suit me at all..."

@Monarch/Christian

As you exit the room, the portal closes behind you.

@The

"But I can fight too!" Rei interjects.

"Remember? Back in my world, when we worked together and I helped you beat that evil guy by possessing him! And besides, the demons here taught me how to use magic, so I can be useful too!"

@Blah

"He couldn't revive here, but it wouldn't be the result of me actively intervening or anything. Anyway you wouldn't let wild animals into your home would you? Well that's my policy when it comes to Darkness. They aren't exactly the easiest bunch to reason with. The time may eventually come when I'm forced to put up with them, but I'll have you guys to thank until then."

@Dragon

Kura still looks a little pale, and her breathing is uneasy.

"I'm sorry." She says to Silas and Blane while collecting herself.

The base ship lands behind her and she makes her way up the ramp.

"We need to leave. Now."

@Over/Cranberry

Thanks to SNI, it can be gathered that the goddess is currently in battle with a great power, far stronger than any Major Darkness you've faced. It appears to be a Major Darkness itself, but its extreme discrepancy in power makes such a thing hard to believe. This entity is what caused the priestess's connection with Remiela to break. Its figure is hazy, but the entity clearly isn't Chaos. It currently has the upper hand.

I have returned to my throne and sit down on it. I'm about to use its clairvoyance when I get an idea.

What if...

I concentrate my conceptual power into my eyes and use the throne's clairvoyance at the same time.

"What the..."

I tell the current situation to Jake and everyone else, including Kura...

"Why the rush to leave, Kura?"

@Cranberry

"The current enemy is a monster that none of you are capable of facing..."

Her expression is regretful, but serious. She has no doubts about her actions.

"There's a lot I need to tell you, but doing it here isn't safe. If that thing is here, this reality is already lost."

In the ship's control room, Kura plots a course for an unknown universe.

@Dragp

Sorbet isn't that far away from the rest of you.

"What, don't tell me you were worried about me?" she says playfully.

"This isn't my first walk around the park. Although if I end up in serious trouble, I'm sure I can count on you to bail me out?" she smiles.

It looks like she's fine.

@The

The demons bow.

"We were called here by Master Realm to protect the girl named 'Rei' with our very lives. If you consider us no longer necessary, we'll return."

@WHY

The kingdom seems to be fine. [Are you looking for anything in particular]

@Everyone

Kura contacts you all via telepathy.

"Everyone, return to the ship immediately. This world can no longer be saved. We're going to the location of my master's final shard."

Everyone gets the feeling that the choices made here will have serious repercussions about how their story ends.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I telepathically contact the strongest people left on the planet, informing them of the situation and asking if they'd like to come with us. At the same time, I go over to the priestess and ask her a question.

"Do you want to make your goddess proud?"

"..."

Though it feels wrong to let this world behind to simply die, i'm afraid Kura is right. So i follow her into the ship.

I breathe a sigh of releif.

"Oh thank goodness. Thank you. You can definately stay. More help is always good."

I get the telepathic message.

"I see."

I turn myself back into a robot, having figured how to go from human to robot at will.

"Rei, Demons, save as many people as you can. I'll make some room on the ship."

I create a portal to earth.

"I'll tell the others the news"

I fly to the ship.

"Everyone, I'm gonna use my atomic manipulation to extend the size of the ship somewhat. If nessisary, I'll make a new one. We should get as many people as possible out of this world. I can make portals to the planet below. I have to trust all of you with this, since I'll be busy doing something else."

I contact Kura directly with my own Telepathy.

"How much time do we have until things start getting dangerous?"

• Hearing telepathy from Kura telling us to return to the ship I go back there then go to the control room to Kura* "So captain, where are we all heading to exactly?"

"So, what would have stopped him from reviving here? Is there a way to replicate that property of this place elsewhere?" I ask Alpha.

My clone with Kura follows her in. And watches the conversation.

A second clone says to The, "let me give a hand. If we have time we should try to bring what we can of the cities, food, technology, and people's livelihoods as well." He opens my gourd and activates it, sucking in the people scattered throughout the planet and moon. Another clone follows in and makes an announcement that the planet is no longer habitable after damage received in the attack, and that they're being relocated.

My other clones either disappear or return to the ship. One finds the original Griffin and asks, "I assume you saw what was going on in the fight, right? If you were in my situation, how would you have killed the brain bug?"

"I'm already on storage."

I fly to Venus quickly and absorb it, using my atomic manipulation to make a planet-sized spaceship and ejecting it from myself before flying back

"I can use my illusions to make it feel just like home for them."

[Currently preoccupied with irl and most of my time here is spent on Anima revisions. I said it on Discord, but this will come back when those revisions are done.]

Realm reminds or tells everyone trying to save people that their rooms on the ship are designed in such a way that they can be warped to hold infinite space if it's desired.

@Hl3

"What are you talking about?" she says with an irritated tone.

@Blah

"It's simple, really. There's no Darkness here. In a space with none of the SD's Darkness or corruption, it has no influence. If he died somewhere like that, it wouldn't be able to revive him there. The solution was to save that universe."

@The/WHY/Red

"None." Kura replies to The.

"It's a place that can only be accessed with my master's technology." (to Genesis)

"If you can stay safe, I'll come back for you soon." (To Ilia)

The ship begins preparing for takeoff.

@Everyone

"But you aren't leaving already, are you? What's the rush?" The champ's voice rings loudly in the ears of everyone present. With a huge grin and crossed arms, The Champ alone stands in the center of the wreckage that was once the grand ring of the tournament.

"It'd be such a waste for you to run off when we haven't even settled our championship match yet."

Jake continues gently cuddling the priestest to comfort her.

"Uuuuuh, where'd you been while the universe was litterally being invaded ?"

The fluffly dragon asks the champion confused,

I see. So it is a place where even my sight can't reach.

"I will do that then." Ilia responds to Kura.

She turns to Eir and Yul and gives them their orders. It was time to prepare the kingdom of Saramas for transport.

@Crim/Over

"Just a minor setback. There's no way I'm letting an opportunity like this go for something like a Darkness invasion. Also maybe."

"This world may have been damned, but that is no reason to sit down and die. I can grant you power in preparation for the upcoming battles."

[Btw in case it's not clear, he's trying to appeal to her and doesn't actually believe her stuff]

"Ahaha, yeah... I'll totally make the most illogical decision in the world be ******. Your mind seems to only output one form of response but I'll try and put it in simple terms.

You're ******."

Edwellken said:
@Crim/Over
"Just a minor setback. There's no way I'm letting an opportunity like this go for something like a Darkness invasion. Also maybe."
"We don't have time for your egotistical needs, if you wanna fight something fight the Supreme Darkness' minions."

Hake responds plainly.

I teleport in front of the champion and punch him in the gut.

"This entire universe is about to die! If you care for anything at all but your petty skirmish, then you'll help us save everyone! Your strong and fast, you can make it work. I've already made portals for everyone to get to earth that needs to. We're out of time. We can fly away. They can't. This will sound cliche, but the strong should protect the weak. Now get your sorry ass down there and save your universe! You can always fight when the universe isn't in immense immediate danger!"

I warp away to get people into the planet-sized ship I made, stopping time to give myself a few more precious moments (Yes I included all necessities for life)

"Huh interesting though I do want to continue that tournament this seems like a problem. I do hope this gets settled..." *I grit my teeth as Nacht amusing taunts my head. The more chaos I feel the more something inside me flows within. I don't care right now but I have a bad feeling suddenly*

Back