• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC11: And We'll Keep on Fighting

The Champ catches The's punch of course.

"Hmm, no, I won't be taking that as an answer... maybe, hmm. You know, I don't usually do threats, but, I guess I'll just have to stop you all from leaving to get what I want?"

A few dozen clones of his surround both ships and begin charging up large energy blasts.

@Hl3

"There's nothing you can give me that the goddess can't bestow a thousand times greater."

Ilia tries to contact the others.

"How are things going? Have you evacuated yet?"

At the same time she continues giving instructions and manipulating the space-time of the entire kingdom.

Uber snaps her fingers, which should hopefully freeze the charging blasts with her eternity manip., making them pointless balls of energy that are just kinda there.

@Hl3

"You are wasting your time, she has already given up her will to fight,"

Jake mentally comunicates

@Champion

"Stop this farade this instance mad man, championship is but a worthless title when the stakes are the multiverse's existance !"

Jake uses his ice manipulation to help Uber, trying freezing the blasts and the clones solid using temperatues below Absolute Zero, a freeze down to their composing information and macro-quantum structure.

"Well, I for one won't just take it away. Plus, it's either this or you die an obscenely horrible death. It's your choice."

I had a feeling to be honest......

I respond to Jake

"I see, and since they spread darkness I guess that means I have to eliminate its allies, subordinates, and whatever major darkness are there before it, or take him to an uncorrupted universe, but that creates its own set of issues. Well, whatever. It's cocky so I'll beat it."

One of my clones warps into the world and vanishes, returning to me his memories.

"Speaking of cocky… looks like I should head back."

Around the ship, my clones all teleport out between the ship and, if Uber and Jake's attempt fails they're ready to cut the blasts' energy, future, and concept apart.

My main body and a clone teleport in front and behind the champ's main body (identified through observation of his concept) respectively. The clone behind him has a sword to his back.

"I can't exactly deny an interest in fighting you. I really wanna see what kind of martial arts you've got, unless it's just more laser pointer stuff like this. We can set up an arena in the ship if you're interested in a fight. I can't say for sure how many will join, but the tournament only called for a 1 on 1 against you for the champion match anyway."

[Blah responded just as I was about to post and I don't wanna rewrite everything around it so (plz forgive me but) I'm just gonna incorporate it as if it happened a bit later.]

"Oh, you couldn't be more right." the Champ says to Jake. "This isn't about the championship. This is about my boredom. I've waited sooo many years for anyone who could pose any sort of a challenge. I longed for some actual entertainment, but this place never delivered anything more than a tease. That is at least, until you all came along. I've been waiting patiently, and now my well-deserved reward is trying to run away? Nah. I'm done waiting."

Eternity and AZ are resisted. The beams fire, any that aren't somehow intercepted disrupting the ships' guidance systems.

"What is that idiot doing?!" Kura screams, before rapidly patching things up.

"The way he's acting... he's just like a big child." Realm says, pausing for a bit.

"It will likely be faster if someone accepts his demands. I'll go. Leaving this world to die left a bad taste in my mouth anyway. After I beat up the champ, I'm gonna make sure I save this reality, even if I have to do it by myself."

[Blane teleports in]

@Blah

Champ scratches his chin.

"Sorry but no. It's an enticing offer, but I know you're on some fruitless quest to save all of existence from the Supreme Darkness (a noble goal but a waste of time unfortunately). And look, I don't want to stop you, at least, not really anyway, I couldn't care less. I really only need one of you to sate my appetite, but the more the merrier. If you're willing to stay behind I've no qualms letting the rest go."

[From here on Paul Frank is in control of The Champ.]

@WHY

Ilia receives a digital message from Realm explaining the situation.

@Hl3

"...Maybe you are a messenger sent by the goddess to guide me. Of course, you're right. I'll come with you."

"I see. Well I can only send a projection to come and help."

A projection of Ilia walks into the arena again through a wound in reality that quickly heals behind her.

I teleported away before I even noticed the champ caught my fist but, then warped back after making some portals for civillians, resuming time.

"Now listen here you little shit..."

I stop time.

"Now then, just to get this out of the way, can you hear me, see me, move, or all of the above?"

@Paul

"I would just like to point out that Majour Sarknesses are as powerful, some even much more powerfull, than any of us, so if you join our quest you would have a lot more chances to fight extremelly strong beings.

Jake tells him.

@T h e C h a m p

Uber sighs. "I'd be happy to fight you, but could we please do it somewhere else? I'd say we find somewhere more grand and not in the middle of no where. Oh, and also some rules if we are going to use any." Uber says while sipping some tea she got from somewhere.

@Smashor

"Yes, I can do all of the above."

@Overlord

"I have fought some darknesses before, they weren't much trouble and never gave me an interesting fight, you guys are different though, that's why I want to fight you." The Champ pauses for a second

"I want a good fight, but even I know that fighting the Supreme Darkness itself likely wouldn't turn out well for me, but I'll tell you what, perhaps I'll join you guys, if you manage to put up a good fight and entertain me here that is."

@J u n k o

The arena begins to change, the environment becoming akin to a large, grand colosseum, with white marble walls, intricate designs and warm lighting.

"Is this fancy enough? I don't see the point since this place probably won't be in perfect condition by the time we're done, but hopefully it holds up. As for rules, I don't see the point in them, I want you guys to go all out and give me the best you got."

I smile, healing the priestess as well as I can and granting her various skills [Ed can basically do whatever he wants with her]

Immediately afterwards, seeing that there really isn't any way out of here without dealing with Fuckface McGee, I start brainstorming on how to deal with him considering the abilities i've seen him use and anything else I can gleam.

@Paul

Uber shrugs. "It'll work." She floats into the air. "Boundary Sign [Boundary between Form and Emptiness]." She fires off a spellcard.

Yukari Yakumo - Boundary Sign Boundary between Form and Emptiness
Yukari Yakumo - Boundary Sign "Boundary between Form and Emptiness"

I resume time.

"Well, at least I won't get suprised when you move. That was DIO's downfall. My records don't have anything on you, either, so you wern't some sort of work of fiction where I come from, unlike a lot of the others I've seen. You do understand you can't get past my Regenerationn, and I could manipulate your very atomic structure, right? I just need to touch you once, and it's over."

I put up my pointer finger, before pointing at the champ.

"While I don't know you from anything from my world, I know your archetype. I must say, in any other situation I'd have great respect for you. You love fighting, it's one of your simple pleasures. I can appriciate simplicity."

I see Uber using their attack.

"Might as well try a team-up. I wonder if you exist in the past? Only one way to find out."

I attack The Champ in the past, using my body control to bind his legs.

The Champ laughs

"That's the spirit, come show me those abilities you boasted of."

A barrier around them to try and block some shots they didn't manage to dodge, the fighter tries to weave through and avoid as many bullets as they could, however they knew that it wouldn't matter much if they were hit by the shots or not.

The attempt to bind their legs in the past fails, and the past version of The Champ delivers a quick punch, a shockwave breaching into the future to hit The and knock him back, attacking his organs with the vibrations, and delivering an absurd heat value.

A copy of The Champ, an image of an existing possibility, appears close to Uber. The image tries to deliver a roundhouse kick to Uber's head, many particles in the air around their leg exploding, and the surrounding world turning dark, as their leg glows bright red and moves for her head

My organs easily regnerate, and are replaced with more effective robotic ones.

"He can do that?! Jesus Christ, who gave Hercule Satan godmode?!"

I use Reverie Mirrior to create dozens of clones of myself. Some go to save civillians, but most of them stay.

"You can't get all of us!"

Every single clone begins flying at The Champ from all angles.

"That takes care of it. Anyone who doesn't want to stay behind, get on." Kura says.

Realm exits the ship.

[Just so it's clear, the party will be split in two soon depending on where you are.]

@Paul

The Uber uses her instant manip. to instantly dodge, she fires off a Master Spark imbued with her 'concept' (or lack thereof).

@Ed

A Uber appears besides Realm. "Very well, guess I'll have fun with both parties~."

"Son of a glitch..."

The real me goes to finish collecting the citizens and put them on the massive secondary ship while my copies keep fighting the champ. [I'd say I've been moving at MFTL+ speeds long enough to have gotten all of them].

I try to talk to Kura with Telepathy "Is this ship, by any chance, strong enough to pull a literal planet? I could pull it myself and can travel through dimentions, but I'd prefer to sit down after all this, honestly."

@Junko

The copy of The Champ that had tried to kick Uber hops in the way of the Master Spark, putting his arms up in defense, although he only had time to put up a single barrier, which likely wouldn't be enough.

The main body of The Champ appears behind Uber, having teleported. He goes for what seems to be a simple punch against her, energy flowing into his fist from the entire world to deliver an explosive blow.

@Smashor

The Champ makes a clone for every copy The had sent after him. These clones each pick one copy, and charge at it, a ball of energy in their right hands, once they get close enough, they extend their hands, firing a blast of purple energy at the copies.

"Come on, you aren't trying to leave early now are you? Bring the main body back." One of the clones says

My main body appears behind Uber and elbows the champ's arm redirecting the punch, and sending a shockwave up it that strikes several pressure points that would typically paralyze someone's arm, or at least make it hard to use their strength fully.

Most of my clones return to the ship.

@Paul

Uber flips the boundary between barrier and 'entrance' on the barrier that Champ blocking her spark made, making it a metaphorical open door for her Master Spark.

@Ship

"I hope you don'tmind getting some luggage. I have tied my Throne World to my room on the ship. Ilia informs Kura.

Saramas has been transported into her Throne World in its entirety.

@Arena

"So that's how it is..."

Ilia manifests her armor and uses Divine Weapon Manifestation. Two words appear in her hands and black and white angelic wings sprout from her back.

She focuses and her swords are assimilated into her armor and her wings start glowing, covering her body. After the glow fades her armor has changed. It was streamlined full body armor that looked a little like an exoskeleton that concealed even her face. The armor had become black with pure white plating. Then a red aura and a golden aura formed around her. The red aura seeps into her armor and the edges of the platmg become crimson red. The golden aura keeps swirling around her and her eyes shine golden through her visor, the rest of her face still concealed in shadow.

She had observed all of her surroundings down to the tiniest details in an instant and had already determined an efficient fighting style for this battle.

She starts to move around and through perfect movements there seem to be multiple Ilias. Even thos of comparable speed with exceptional senses couldn't determine her location.

She shoots forward, accounting for a trillion different ways her assault could be fended of and strikes at the champ.

The Stranger appeared on the ship if he wasn't there already due to plot convenience. "And here is Bill for no reason." He said.

@Priestest

"Do you feel any better now ?"

The fluffy dragons asks her, wanting to know if her new powers helped her emotional state.

[@Monarch The world is ending, Kura fixed the ship, we've evacuated all life from the planet and are going to leave, the champ (Paul) showed up and challenged us to battle and threatened to attack the ship, and for some reason has no interest in fighting and leaving the dying universe at the same time, so some of us are outside fighting him. We're going to be splitting the party between those fighting him to hold him off and those on the ship leaving.]

Suddenly, someone in pink and black walks to The Champ past all of the clones fighting.

"I'm sorry, Mister Champion, but The is using his LOVE to save the citizens of this world. He needs to get them out of here, you see. Hopefully I, Zonda, the leader of the LOVELY Eden, can substitute in his absence!"

Meanwhile, I'm making rope out of various space junk so I can pull away the space station planet, having put Zonda's mind into an illusionary body based on her own. Zonda had hid the space station.

"I sure hope you know what your getting yourself into, Zonda."

@Junko

The clone is hit by the master spark, its attempts to block quickly failing as it fades away due to the blast, disappearing into nothingness.

@WHY

She's fast

The Champ has a blue aura crackling with lightning appear around them, as their hair rises and turns blue as well. The area around them also becomes significantly colder, freezing down to absolute zero all things in an 84 meter radius from them, his powers, and physical atrributes, continuing to evolve and grow in response to his opponents.

The method of defense the fighting lover had chosen was to simply increase his barriers' strength more, an ultimate defensive ability, made up of layer after layer of innumerable forcefields, each protecting The Champion from a certain form of attack. With those boosted, they simply try to use their senses, magic, qi and predictions, to locate where Ilia would attack from, and punch where they believe the girl is coming from, shockwaves and millions of degrees of heat traveling along the path of their fist, having redirected most of their attention from Uber to Ilia.

@Smashor

The body Zonda was talking to, being a clone made specifically to fight, simply raises its hand and points it towards her

"Vengence." The clone says, invoking the spell to blast her with magical energy

"Oh my, arn't we exited?"

Zonda jumps into the air with a spin, creating multiple mirriors. He then jumps behind the clone and creates two more.

"Maybe you need a taste of, LOVE!"

The mirriors create duplicates of Zonda, who all thrust their, *ahem*, unconventional javilens at the copy of the Champ.

"Champie, I'm all too familiar with duplicates. You can't trick me with something like that. HAHAHA!"

Kura's ship and everything attached to it (ie Ilia and The's stuff) warps away, entering some type of wormhole. Azencard notices it's similar to the one Realm sent him through all that time ago.

"We escaped." Kura says.

"It shouldn't be much longer now, but we have a few moments to catch our breath. I recall some of you having questions earlier?"

@Arena

Ilia seems to be unaffected by the extreme cold. A strange trait Ilia seems to have is that she entirely defies the champ's predictions and extra senses, acting outside of them and continuing her assault.

She manipulates time and space to try and bypass the forcefields entirely, bypassing distance and prying open even non-space. She also applies Absolute Severance, the ability to cut through anything regardless of defenses, just in case. Surrounding her are flames that burn everything away on a conceptual level, including the extreme cold, and due to Pyre, they negate resistances.

@Ship

"Yes, what exactly is the location you're taking us to?"

[He has analytical prediction, can read ki and sense intentions, has a few forms of information analysis, can gain almost any information from the source of all things, can use several spells to find specific things or people and things about them, additionally he has precog, his stuff also negates a few layers of resistances as a side note, his aura negates regen, causes fear/madness, looking into his eyes causes mindhax, time is slowed while his reactions are increased, he is cut away from space, time, fate, and the universe, and all laws in a given place belong to him.]

@Paul

The Uber uses her instant manip. to instantly do a super cool suplex on the Champ. Nice.

@Ed

The Uber sips her tea. "Where exactly are we going? No one really told me."

Back