• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

[Love how Genesis just casually breaks into our room (since he doesn't have a key) and the first thing he thinks is, "hey, that person getting mauled hugged by a dragon, the dragon mauling hugging her, and that teenager talking to them, they're having a threesome."]

"I'd love to spar. In particular, if any of you fancy yourselves martial artists or swordsmen I'd like to see your techniques." Blane says, with a calm exterior as he repairs the lock.

[I have a casual and a perverted personality mixed so OVO]

"Oh and sorry for the door I just hate locks and doors...for some reason"

I just stay scilent for a second.

"One... yeah sparring sonds good. Two... I don't even need to analyze that to know that was engrish."

"If all you need is a simple arena, I can provide one easily enough." Kura says.

She taps the door to one of Torchlight's empty guest rooms with her baton, and the sound of things being rearranged can be heard coming from the other side.

While she's doing this, somebody knocks at the front door.

The person at the door is a short rotund man seeming to be in his late 30s to mid 40s. Behind him are three individuals [WHY, Junko, and Arch] from who you can sense great power comparable to your own. The round man steps forward. He seems to be in a hurry.

While he talks he begins shoving the three others into the room.

"Hello there people. None of what I'm about to say is gonna make any sense, but it's just a bunch of technical tournament rule stuff you don't need to be bothered with the details of. One of your friends, don't ask me how I know that, made an oopsie by sending a bunch of contestants to some unknown universe, and that complicated things, but to make a long story short he somehow managed to both break and not break the rules at the same time which started a whole chain reaction of technical nonsense in our system and blah blah blah I keep telling the rest of the committee that our computers are awful but nobody listens. Anyway, because of Edward's actions which he himself somehow managed to assume zero negative ramifications from, the three behind me are out of a team because of technical nonsense. I know none of it makes sense. Because of Edward being solo meaning we couldn't force them onto him, and you having a team of two, that's The and Genesis, with three open slots, the committee just kinda decided to unload these guys on you. Anyway I know none of this makes sense and neither of us have time for me to try and explain. Feel free to deal with the situation however you want. If anyone wants to drop out it can be done at the front desk. Either way as of now these guys are on your team. Anyway I still need to deal with more of the aftermath of this incident so bye."

The man leaves just as suddenly as he entered.

[@Newcomers]

You've found yourself in a foreign universe, entered into some type of fighting tournament. Whether this was voluntary or intentional on your part, is known only to you. What you do know, is that ever since you started gaining the memories and abilities of your past lives from another world, things have been getting weirder and weirder, and maybe a little more interesting. As fate has lead you to this room surrounded by many new faces, there's one thing you can be sure of. Each of these people have the same types of powers as you.

"Well then. That's wierd. Anyway, I should warn you guys about one of the combatants. Anyone here remember Manuelo?"

So I'm with these people now. I look around but others can't see that because I'm wearing my helmet.

"Greetings!" I say to everyone.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"...ok."

I quickly go to the sparring room and wait for Blane there.
The inside of the room, which has been warped to contain more space than it feasibly could from the outside, has been modeled into a fine arena.
Chunin Examination Arena

I clear my throat. "Ahem. May I analyze all of your abilities? I want your permission for that because I think it's rude to do so without it" I ask everyone who is there.

I telepathically tell this..........''uses Scan Visor''...........Ilia "For one no and two i don't think you could find enough of me to actually analyze at this point"

"Welp, time t' get a move on." The Stranger stopped talking to himself and looked around. Since he didn't join, he might as well do other things.

"Basically we all got evil clones for our fourth soul and Manuelo had one before he died and now he's here. Though knowing this plot I'm going to be the only one fighting him."

I analyzy those who gave permission with both my sight and my Ghost. I then realize I never introduced myself.

"Where are my manners, I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Ilia Nautil and this is my Ghost Bob. Come one out Bob"

Next to materializes Bob.

400px-Armory Forged Shell1

I go into the arena too. "I would like to spar with you, little one" I say to the cute monster.

[Are you even small?]

"Unless you're referring to everyone having their own "Boosts", if I just transferred Boosts to everyone to make them similar speed, their strength would increase to the point where one punch could kill some of the other guys."

"I can multiply my power and speed by two multiple times. Further more, I can multiply the power and speed of others by multiple times."

@WHYNAUT

[Yes, I am smol]

@Dragon

"Simple solution, boost them, then use devide to lower their strength"

I say to Silas

"Wait… but if it's an evil clone of Manuelo, then it should be good right? Like how a negative of a negative is positive!" Blane's clone mutters as he walks through the door to the training room.

Meanwhile at the asteroid belt: my other clone approaches the creature it found, saying "excuse me, are you, by chance, lost?" It looks kinda like a Zelda boss, but we're in a different universe, I shouldn't judge by appearance.

Back