• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

[@Dragon and Crimson]

[Courtesy of a random restaurant generator]

You find yourself at "The Mad Vine".

The menu consists almost entirely of meats and vegetables the names of which you've never heard of. The most expensive dish seems to be some type of salad featuring the meat of a large reptilian creature.

They accept your money without issue.

While you wait, you notice a few stares from some of the other patrons, but gather nothing malicious from it.

• As I see the champ about to meet my attack with his own...it was nulled...my attack and his simply produced nothing...*
"That's enough. I think you've had your fair share of fun, champion. Why don'tyou save the rest for your actual match?"

A young woman with white hair wearing priestess robes appears on the northern podium, her eyes emitting a white flamelike glow as she looks down upon Genesis and the champ.

"Aww but things were just starting to get interesting. I guess this was enough of a warmup. Think of this as the appetizer before your full course in tomorrow's event."

He jumps back up to the podium next to the priestess.

"God dammit I really wanted to do more of this..."

"We'll have to settle this fight after you make it to the top. From what I've seen here, I expect nothing less from the two of you. You, or someone else from your group will win this tournament. I'm sure of it."

The woman continues to inspect you from above with her deep sapphire eyes.

"Not bad. Still, you should use this time to properly prepare yourself for tomorrow. You are strong, but don't let your confidence in self burden your own development."

"There are strong figthers too to be fair...oh well I just hope I get to fight ya again champ" *He and the priestess disappear as I slightly curse the interruption of our duel. I walk back to the room and train a bit to loosen myself for the next hour and will grab a few pizza slices to rest before continuing*

"Haha, don't worry, I'm not slacking." Back in my room, my real body is practicing any martial techniques I saw from the contestants fighting for tags, Genesis, the champ, and the other contenders that attacked him. I also project replicas of any weapons I saw to see if any of them have an special properties, or are particularly strong [High 4C to 4A durability].

My clone in the arena turns into a hair and flows away, and my clone in the area that was crowded with contestants continues watching them, avoiding any who come to attack him.

My clone with Kura waits for her to finish checking the items then asks her, "um... Kura, if you're feeling up to it would you be willing to spar with me?"

• I kept sparring using mostly my martial arts moves. Since weapons were fine I made combinations such as using making scenarios to trap my opponents in torture weapons such as the iron lady though...that would sting...I however left one component out...my dark flames. I try to use the purple flames and think of ways to be unpredictable for my opponent to figure out...Now that I remember the champion using a move called full counter which made my attack come back I realized I could also take advantage of said that space...*
"I want to fight you as me..." *I contimplate if I really should use the dark flames...No...I have to get stronger...relying on it too much will be the death of me if I'm not careful...this power...can destroy and only do that...I have to be as strong as long as I am ME. I shake the thought and made my martial arts done with minimal movement and precise. Get close and hit hard* HA! *I took a break as I drank some water wondering around the area and stadium as I do*

[@Crimson/Dragon]

Your meal arrives after a rather short wait, carried on a large platter. The roasted lizard slightly resembles Jake's komodo dragon form.

[@Hl3]

While researching you inadvertently discover that this world's people have already discovered inter-dimensional travel, and share knowledge and technological discoveries with several other universes. Remiela is just as well renowned in these other multiverses as well. Anything more than trivial information regarding her will take some more digging through the vastly increasing sea of information.

[@Blah]

A few of the weapons had some interesting properties, but nothing outstanding. [You can choose what said properties are or you can have me do it, but keep in mind that they would have all been used by fodder characters.]

The witnessed martial arts are about the same, with the techniques displayed by Genesis and the champ being the most interesting. With some practice, you might be able to put them to use.

[@Overlord/Blah]

Jake comes across Kura and Blane in the lobby of the Torchlight room.

"I'm sorry Blane, but I don't think I would be of much use to you as I am now... Kuro would have known what to do in this situation but I'm just..."

She catches herself mid-sentence, not wanting to make you worry.

"If you need help preparing for your upcoming matches, I'm ready to provide support..."

Remembering the powerful magic I felt in the distant reaches of the system, I create another clone that enters speed mode and begins flying towards it.

I begin working on the movements of the techniques that focus on martial arts over aura that I witnessed from the champ and Genesis, using my speed to perform them quintillions of times per second, while having clones watching me from every angle to find any imperfection in my technique, or ways I could improve them beyond the level of the original user.

My clone who's with Kura and Jake puts his hand on Kura's shoulder and smiles warmly. "It's okay. You don't need to know what to do. You don't need to have some master plan. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, that's the only way you can keep walking forward. None of us know what to do either, we're just moving on instinct. If we get stronger and come to understand this place, we'll find something we can do here, some way we can make things right."

[@Crimson/Dragon]

It tastes like chewy chicken with crispy skin. It's also very spicy.

[@Overlord/Blah]

Jake's hug catches her off guard, but she doesn't resist.

"...Jake! What is it?"

Blane's words of inspiration and Jake's genuine affection help to put Kura at ease a little.

"You're right. Thank you, both of you."

[@Hl3]

It's seemingly impossible to find any info about the champ aside from tournament related things. He even entered his name as "Champ" when he first attempted the solo competition. He has yet to lose any of his matches. Nothing more can be found about him.

Still searching for more on Remiela.

[@Edward]

As you wander through the halls, you notice that most of the initial chaos seems to have died down. You notice someone call to you from behind.

"Excuse me! Please wait for a minute- sir!"

A short rotund man, seeming to be in his late 30s to mid 40s waves you down. He's holding what appears to be some sort of holographic clipboard. He leans on the wall and catches his breath.

"You... you were the one who sent a large number of contestants to a different.... universe right? Such abilities are rare without the use of advanced technology and it could be quite the difficulty for us getting them back. While it isn't explicitly against the rules as of now, I've been told to warn you not to use that kind of ability again."

[7 hours until deadline.]

"Oh my god, why does every meat ever taste like chicken?" I do like my spiy stuff, so no complains.

"Thank you" i say to however gave the food and go take a look at the other things in this town [Which are sure to be very important for the plot]

• I remember the champ also used a move which seemed to teleport him out when our fight was interupted...I suspect its a teleport like mine but slightly more unpreditable...I try my hardest to focus and use any way to cancel his approach. My koungou kuretzuhan comes to mind but...I need more...my sekia kuretsuha could also do the trick if I let it loose instead of concentrating it. More...more...I kept walking until I arrive at the torchlight room. I see three people in there* Yo lads is this a threesome I see?

Oh hello um...sorry i'm starting to forget again...this is 100% inconvenient as hell. I'm forgetting most of everyone that I know *I genuienly did not hear names or anything of the sort and sort of forgot...whoops?*

"Well nice to meet you Jake. And I see you guys are having some "nice" moments if you know what i mean." *I gave a sort of taunting respond which is obviously an adult joke but I'll leave it at that..* "Am I interuptting this threesome here or I can join?" *To be perfectly honest my brain is in haywire mode from trying to think of the fight I might have which excites me but...leaves my common sense out of the window...good job brain why do you exist?*

[tbf i'm waiting for the other POVs. Meh curious what they would say OVO]

"Heh" *I giggled slightly as I stayed around.* "So Jake tell me. Who are you the most concerned about fighting?"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Right, understood. Thank you."
"No no, thank you for cooperating. You'd be surprised how stubborn the contenders can be sometimes."

The man fidgets a bit.

"By the way, if it's possible... It would be a great help if you were in some way able to return the contestants you sent. It would do a great deal to help your own reputation in the eyes of the Event Comittee, you know."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Oh my god, why does every meat ever taste like chicken?" I do like my spiy stuff, so no complains.

"Thank you" i say to however gave the food and go take a look at the other things in this town [Which are sure to be very important for the plot]
You and Silas wander into a hotel district.

Back