• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

"I want to fight him...over and over...hehe...he taught me a few things that I must learn myself. I also learn I'm still a rookie haha." *I say this with a hint of bitterness. I can't rely on my powers forever...I have to resolve to fight with only my fists and not the dark flames. I won't lose to whoever is the bastard that wants to come back!*

Blahblah9755 said:
Remembering the powerful magic I felt in the distant reaches of the system, I create another clone that enters speed mode and begins flying towards it.
It isn't long before the clone enters an asteroid belt in the distant reaches of space. Deep within the belt, a great number of large eyeball creatures can be seen drifting about around one of the more massive asteroids. The pull of magic leads to this location.

I begin working on the movements of the techniques that focus on martial arts over aura that I witnessed from the champ and Genesis, using my speed to perform them quintillions of times per second, while having clones watching me from every angle to find any imperfection in my technique, or ways I could improve them beyond the level of the original user.

Through your intensive training, you manage to replicate some of the moves witnessed in the fight between Genesis and the champ, forming them into your own variants of the original moves. Misogi and Hadoke from Genesis are replicated easily. By carefully performing the movements and applying your vast knowledge and experience of martial arts, you are able to replicate Genesis's Kongou Kokuretsuza and the champ's Kamehameha which were both nulled by the priestess.

I continue floating where I was, just kind of doing nothing.

"Is the fight over yet?"

"There has to be a more convenient way to do this"

"Yeah but autopilot is better for floating and watching."

Overlord775 said:
"So, Kura, what do we do now ? "

I ask her
"I'm still trying to figure that out... My master had this universe listed as one of his "fail-safe" locations if anything were to go wrong. There might be something here he would have expected us to find."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"God. Damnit."

I tap into SNI to find out where something important will happen. Anything relevant to plot.
You should probably go find Blane and/or wait for the tournament to start.

I realize the fight is over and I've been idling this whole time.

"CRAP! PRE PART 4 SUPPORTING CHARACTER MODE IS SO DUMB!"

I quickly fly to the largest number of people I recodnize.

"Hmmmmmmm a fail-safe universe...never thought i hear two words put into that one sentence...But...do you guys think that the guy who betrayed us have a chance to attack us here?" I asked the others

"hmmmmm that is going to suck badly. Anyway do you guys want to do sparring? Kura you can just jump in too it'll probably be a bad innuendo joke coming up but hey for improvement sake that should be fine right?"

[@Crimson/Dragon you guys know you don't have to wait for me to say you made it back to the room?]

You make it back to the room. The, Genesis, Blane, Jake, and Kura are talking about stuff.

[@Hl3 I rolled for your search, and as you saw on Discord it was a 1.]

You don't make any real progress and the researching will take a little longer.

[6 hours until deadline.]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Right uhhh"

He drops all of them back through a portal
They groan in pain on the floor.

The round man gestures towards you gratefully.

"Thank you sir, thank you!"

He starts making calls on a walkie talkie like device for technical tournament stuff and for the affected contestants to receive medical evaluations. He's no longer paying any attention to you.

"Well, I haven't fought him before. I can't get a read on his powers. Don't ask how I have that ability, you probably wouldn't understand it. Do you know what they are?"

I suddenly seem like I know a lot more.

"Of course! Man, I thought he was just some random guy. I should have realized he's like us!"

"Your fourth wall breaking is a dumb gimmick and a desperate attempt to defer you from the rest of the cast."

"Shut up, Perfect. Anyway, no physical weaknesses. I'm impressed."

Back