• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

The heaven sign technique pushes me to the ground, but neither of the attacks hurt me. I transmat the gun away and a giant sword that is as long as I am appears in my hands. I fly towards the clone and slash at it.

Clone is kill. The real Uber starts using Heaven Sign [Five-Element Mountain of Shakyamuniji] 10 more times in rapid succession. The weather seems to be getting extremely windy.

I reveal a little more of my speed as I easily dodge all of the giant hands. I move close to the real Umbra to get into close quarters combat.

It is suddenly so dark it is impossible to see, inside the darkness Uber can be heard yelling: "Heaven Sign [Brilliance of Mahavairocana]!"

Gold lasers
this isn't going to do crap lmao

With my enhanced senses and multiple methods of extrasensory perception I can continue to fight just as well. Begin using my martial art skills to hit Uber's pressure points.

Uber, not being able to see, turns off the dark and starts trying to block with her own martial arts mastery.

[this is a terrible idea lmao]

Suddenly, another clone appears behind WHYNAUT and fires a large master spark while the real Uber fires off another giant Buddha fist.

[the Buddha fist is the spellcard with the fist above, i just don't feel like typing it out again lmao.]

Uber is kill, the clone fires off another spark before disappearing. The harsh winds start to calm down.

[if only I had 2nd key Yuuka ovo]

A new Uber suddenly appears on the ground and calls out to WHY. "That was a good fight, but I yield." She smiles while closing her umbrella.

"Yeah it was fun" I respond before flying to the spectator seats. I sit down beside the young man who has been watching.

"What... the Helll... am I doing here?"

He said, looking around. I couldn't tell whether or not what I was seeing was actually real.

• I see new people coming in...great this sounds convinient timing oh well more people to spar. They introduce themselves but my mind is retreating more and more...I try to stay up by asking* "Anyone wants to do a free for all or smth?"

I looks at the man with long dark hair [Genesis]. "That sounds interesting. I'm in."

I walk to the man and nod at him. "I'm Ilia Nautil, nice to meet you" I say.

"Genesis. This could be interesting practice for all of us" *I greeted back to the person named Ilia Nautil*

"Oh yo Uber eh...I felt like that's an app name but sounds like a cool nickname. What brings ya lot to the tournament anyway?"

[@Jacky]

You lived a normal life, until one day four strange people... well, three people and a snowman fell out of the sky and began getting absorbed into you with a touch. As you all merged into one, you gained the powers and memories of these individuals, becoming the strongest man alive in the entire world. Before long, strange beings of darkness came to attack your planet. You put up a decent fight against a great number of them until one of them, taking the form of a strange man you've never met appeared and transported you to another dimension.

You arrive in the center of a small arena, surrounded by people you don't know. But one thing that can be felt from them, is the fact that they share powers similar to your own.

[@Everybody else]

Some dude just appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the ring. He has powers like yours, but.... he seems pretty weak.

After getting his insides comepltey spun around and rotated in ways he didn't know they could move, Tim had landed on the ground, face first and sliding against the ground. After getting a face full of dirt, he stood up and looked around. Only after sensing the sheer power of those next to him did he look at them and smile.

"I obviously meant to do that," he said with a grin. "Now who are you people?"

"Okaaaay...I'm Tim." He gestured to himself before chuckling and looking around. "So, uh, where am I exactly? Because...I sort of just jumped through a hole and I'm here now."

"Yeah same I need to get stronger in more ways than one." *I noticed the new dude in the room. He feels weak but...I should never underestimate someone* "Oh a new dude. Sup. And well you're in...some place...Kura...i'm either forgetting or don't know the memo of which planet we are in" *I asked to her stupidly*

"That didn't look like the result of jumping through a hole..." I say to the new person. "Anyways, if you're anything like us, which you probably are since you ended up in this place distorted by Kura, you have a combination of souls from your past lives in alternate worlds merged into a single body."

Back