• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

Uber opens and closes her umbrella, making sure is still works. "Hello there."

[oof I'm late, I'm still in the "new guys" room.]

[General Kenobi]

I reply to Blane "Yeah, we that didn't stop him from trying to kill me. Fortunately I reminded him of the tournament rules."

[@Psycho]

A man in tidy uniform approaches you. He seems to be part of the tournament staff.

"You were with The and Edward earlier right? Your group is in this room."

He points out the Torchlight room on your map.

[@Christian]

A woman in tidy uniform approaches you. She seems to be part of the tournament staff.

"Um.... you're with The and Edward r-right? I can show you to their room... -if you're okay with it I mean!"

She's keeping more than a fair distance back.

"Hmmmmmmmm...well....on one hand I may not trust you. On another bloody severed hand, I don't wanna be alone!" He said, thinking. "I'm fine with it. Show me."

[@Blah]

The creature looks at you with a sickened scowl. It's clear it doesn't have any interest in speaking to you. In fact, it seems much more inclined to shoot magical eye lasers at you, but they're so slow and predictable that you'd have to be trying to get hit for them to matter.

Christian Higdon said:
"Hmmmmmmmm...well....on one hand I may not trust you. On another bloody severed hand, I don't wanna be alone!" He said, thinking. "I'm fine with it. Show me."
"okay..."

She wearily leads you through the halls. After a while, you arrive at the Torchlight room.

"Where is anyone?" He looked around for anything else. "Anybody? I lack context here! Hey, how do I know what context means?"

"My name is Ilia Nautil, call me Ilia" I respond. I sense that she is a lot weaker physically so I try to lower my power level.

"Okay, I guess I'll wait." He looked around for anybody, trying hard not to scream.

"Just admit it, ya slackeh! Yer alone!"

"Shut up, you silly voice! Hehe!"

There are suddenly two Ubers. "Very well." They both say in unison, they both then point there umbrellas at WHYNAUT. "MASTER SPAAAAAAARK!" They both yell, suddenly both umbrellas fire a two giant lasers.

Sound effect master spark-0
Sound effect master spark-0

SPAAAAAARK

The attack hits my forcefields of light and nothing happens. I pull out a hand cannon and shoot at the clone's head with high accuracy.

The clone opens its umbrella and starts to block with it, the real Uber flys back and holds a scroll over her head, she suddenly gets buffer.

[this ain't no normal umbrella ovo]

I decide to hold back a little less and put some actual power into the shots so they tear right through the umbrella.

The real Uber suddenly zooms in. "Heaven Sign [Five-Element Mountain of Shakyamuni]!" Suddenly, a giant golden arm comes down from the heavens and slams into WHYNAUT. The clone fires another spark, this time at close range.

Buddhaslam
slam jam

Back